>FF XIV Stormblood
youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>FFXV
KING’S KNIGHT announced for Mobile & Fishing game for PSVR
Episode Ignis Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

FFT A SHIT

I'm going to MARRY iris!

>I'm going to MARRY iris!
Too late, she was mine before the game released.

Okay, I'll just cry and fap in the closet while you fuck her!

Best LB tmrs for Rikku? Got override for her

>can't decide between omega drive or dervish
>can't even beat omega drive nightmare
w-well at least its an easy choice now

I'm really surprised global is getting exclusive Nier units. Was it that big outside of Japan?

>The mandragoras use stamps in the second judge fight cutscene
Mobius Wol raid where you play as the mandragoras when?

What mobile game should I play?

>in the closet
What did he mean by this? Could Iris possibly have a pe....

just save for the Drive, it's the best 6* skill unless you get Bartz USB

but I can't because the best team I can assemble for it can't even get past his 2nd phase so I can't get the crystal to craft the ability

New Empire

Unironically have 5 dps on your team no healer or breaker
Those green orbs will heal you, don't be afriad to use bursts on them

Sephiroth is ugly! UGLY!!

welcome to the new meta boys

So wait until you can

It sold over a million copies I believe, most of which were outside Japan.

none of them

How good is it

NieR: Automata was a surprising success in general, passing 1.5 million units. It sold very well on both sides.

However, if I had to hedge a guess, we're getting A2 and Eve because the JP side wanted to leave options for a second collab (A2, 6O, Eve, and perhaps Emil), but decided against ever having one and thus gave GL free reins.

Literally Game of War reskin

>tfw owned the original Nier forever and never played it
>listened to the OST a lot because it was good
Did I miss out?

How to I fix this?

post your third gacha simulator result

The answer would be complicated.
NieR 1 is a bad game. Flatly, the controls suck, the combat is slow and clunky, and there's an unfathomable amount of grinding. However, it has strong characters, a plot that is rich when you look past its first layer and get all the details, and the music is indeed phenomenal.

So it really depends on how much of a poor game you can stomach to experience an excellent interactive novel.

Why did they decide against it? I want 6O

oldmandu is old news now, he's been left behind, with aigaion's rewards now fryevia, aileen, reberta and tidus outdamage him, and soon we'll get prishe, the veritas and 2B which even comes with innate fist weaps and dw.

Sounds like something I'd rather watch a stream of, then.

is Seph a whiskey man? desu he's too boring to care about boozing it up w/his fellow soldiers
that and he's a fictional character ;_;

So which game?

it would be so easy to say "both" but if you missed 5 dooms, then you missed those power crystals from extra shattered copies of snowspell strike (?)

post setup

>Aileen
Aileen doesn't outdamage shit until her frames are fixed. She isn't even really a chainer.
>the veritas
Veritas of the Dark only makes Orlandeau better by letting him swap to dark element and get 100% imperil.

>Another Arianna event

what

Mobius. Make sure to reroll for Judge.

Are buying burst pots off moogle king worth it at all?

>implying fryevia needs atk
>implying aileen isn't still fucked
>implying 2b doesn't prefer fixed dice
>implying reberta anything without included imperil

>That feelio when making errors similar to "this guy are sick"

No, not at all.

Yams you better be here when I get back!

Well shit, whats a recommended way of leveling limits then?

>Agrias with BSB
>Cecil with BSB
>Eiko with BSB healing mid
>OK with BSB
>Beatrix with BSB
Its a great strat that works for just about every actual fight in the game, but its useless here because if you use any aoe (and all of my good damage is) they just instagib you with self destruct or heal the boss so you can't kill it in time and all of my ST combat stuff is out dated crap like blazefire saber

the only good thing about prishe is her hat.

Please don't bully Prishe

sounds like it's time for a pull user

Nowadays I just do expeditions. There's an A rank that gives 6 mini burst post, an S rank that gives a burst pot, and the 120 relic reward every other week gives a king burst pot.
They're piling up so fast I can max out anyone's LB but have nobody worthwhile to.
(Come on, 2B!)

I don't get it. Are you the guy translating the FGO app?

>her chest
>her spats
>her attitude
>her martial arts ability
>her hair
>her story in XI

Veritas of the Dark is just one of Orlandeau's clones. Onion Knight isn't far away though.

So jp people a little help. I have garnet as a support/finisher is eiko better? I'd almost say completely but she lacks a way to give everyone aoe elemental resists. I'm not sure I should roll for a slightly better version of garnet.

I wanna fuck Prishe. Don't tell her though, it's a secret between the two of us.

Expeditions give King Burst pots during certain weeks. Raids and events give King burst pots and burst pots.
Also there's a LB farming method using 4 Jack's TM or that moogle's spear, I don't know. Never bothered doing that shit.

>noct and iris solo segment in XV
>"y'know noct, this is starting to feel like a date"
>"your brother would kill me!"
Someone explain this. Does Gladio not have the utmost respect for Noct, not to mention the prospects of having his sister marry into the royal family? Why would Gladio kill Noct for dating Iris?

>tfw I cleared that without good SBs
how does it feel to be a massive shitter?

Honestly, if you are reasonably new you haven't had the opportunity at many power crystals anyway. Can you get either one to at least r2?

no, it was in a /v/ thread

oh, i forget if it punishes players with aoe soul break entries, but sounds like a rough deal if it does. with the order you listed there, is that the order you arranged your team (ie is eiko in the center like the post)? what other sources of combat 5* with relics do you have? does your onion get the nightmare synergy boost/dived for combat?
would think the dual imperil + cecil with enholy should be helping you get through this, but if the earlier part happened, welp, guess you're fucked for the moment.

I just beat my first U++! Was a retard and brought shout instead of wall, Locke died near the beginning while all three sisters were still alive. Ran out of shout RW juice right when I got to Sandy, that really made the fight drag on since Galuf was just doing 3k x4 with his burst command. Completely ran out of dance uses and down to my last 3 casts of curaja too. Didn't think I could make it but glad I tried! Mastered too 1 medal loss for actions and 2 for damage

I don't think its a matter of "good" SBs, its just having the right ones to deal with the gimmick. Even some of the best SBs in the game would be useless here. I managed to beat the dervish nightmare without him even getting a second turn so its all subjective with these dumb nightmares.

I have enough crystals to get either of them to R2, but not both

good work, lil' guy

dervish is one of the easiest ones of the "second half", thanks to interrupt vulnerability. if you have more characters that would benefit using omega drive, go with that. could always wait and horde if you want too, that's an option some players go with

Eiko has slightly more evo mag, but otherwise garnet wins on all levels with the 10man staff.
In GL, she won't even have that going for her.

>Ace can't use Setzer's gambling gear
Uninstalling. This game is literally unplayable

He only gets punished if the orb is still up after the bsb. greens will heal the boss and reds will aoe the party I think

Are setzer's relics still gambling tools?

The way I understand it is that the top 2 characters can't hit the bottom orb, and vice versa with the bottom 2. So yeah the arrangement I had is right. But when a character from the top like Agrias uses her BSB it hits everything on entry and then the bottom orb does a counter. So my option is either not to use SBs in which case I can't stack holy imperil or really do any damage to him, or to try and use SBs and deal with the counters (which has got me close but not close enough). Either way its just phase 2 so I probably wouldn't have enough left by the time that's done to do phase 3 anyways.

>iris can't use lulu's moogle dolls
Im right there with you brutha

eiko has better stats though. which does make her bulkier. Of only she had that aoe 40% elemental resistance+heal. I guess I'll just save. I want to roll but the BD characters are kind of eh.

Literally only his first Unique SB was that, they made the rest Thrown

oh, ok. the orbs share the same omni-resistance too, right? with 4 NE hits, they can get taken down pretty fast, but i think agrias doesn't have non-elemental attached to her burst entry

then list what other combat 5* options you've got like mentioned in the last post. gotta cope with the fact that you can't spam the same tactics in every single fight, so you gotta try to work with everything you possibly have before throwing in the towel

You know we bullied Lunera a lot but she's actually insanely useful for long fights like Aigaion. I managed to set up a heal/reraise loop with her that lets me just hit repeat a zillion times until both arms die. No risk whatsoever.

Good job. Being able to clear that stuff is usually pretty gradual. A+ is usually a big step up, but the rewards aren't amazing enough that you'll miss out on much until you can manage it.

/ffrk/, whould you say that Gau has the worst ability access? All he has is 6* Combat and 6* Celerity

Prishe is better

mages with only one ability school certainly feel very limiting at times too

I think Quistis has it worse.
Better after dives, but until then, she's just bad.

>try for rikku's usb
>get lulu's usb instead
oh cool
>Only Black Magic 5 Witch 5
Well I just wasted 50 mythril

Combat *6 is good enough IMO. There's probably somebody worse.

You can quickcast abyssal shards twice. It shits out damage.

She's useful after enhancements, Ramza tier

How friendly is RK towards using your favorite characters? Are you fucked if you don't use the big meme meta set ups?

Same here, though instacasting Abyssal shards can deal a fair amount of damage, and she's still my only source of ice damage

>abyssal shards
>shit out damage
how
it hits for baby bitch damage 6 times
chain blizzaga is a better investment

the meta right now is geared towards soul breaks, it's hard to win without SBs and the ones you get are relatively random

that said, almost everybody is viable in some way

for super high-end battles, you might have to relent to meta shit. if you have a relic for your favourite, you can certainly help them reach as much of their potential as you possibly can. some are favoured by devs more than others, of course, but them's the breaks

Very few characters are unusable in RK, I could probably count them on one hand. Theres two ways to make a character viable, with relics or with skills. Relics are gained from premium curency or paid with real money. Skills are the f2p approach where you spend time grinding materials to make them. The thing is, DeNA, the company that controls the game, is very generous with premium currency, so it's not hard to build up a good team

You can do a lot of customizing, but the problem is that you can't guarantee you'll roll a soul break for your favorites.

She gets a mag boost, EnIce, and Quickcast after the USB. There's no way it does less damage.

So next week in the FFVIII event we got the U+/A+ Tonberry King raid.
What makes it so infamous?
I know the gimmick is that all of its shit is AoE physical and its damage multipliers get stronger the lower its HP goes.

I gotta find out, if it's gonna make grinding Vit motes off it a pain

What should you be making?

I have been using favorites since day 1 and have gotten along just fine
It mostly depends on the relics you pull, but you can plan out your pulls to get shit for the characters you like since we know what's coming in the future thanks to japan RK

Here are all of the potential combat SBs I have:
>Beatrix BSB
>Agrias BSB
>Cecil BSB
>OK BSB
>Refia BSB
>Bartz SSB
>Gilgamesh SSB
>Edgar SSB
>Sephiroth SSB (the old one with sap)
>Steiner SSB
>Amarant SB (shitty buff)
>Teeus SB
>Lightning SB
Note the ones with SSB and lower are only level 80

There's plenty of people who clear cid missions with literally no SBs for any character. Sure it's not high end content but it's still end game. They get carried by their 5* and 6* skills.

dug up this >gamefaqs post that tries to sum it up

Will this be the /ffg/ killer?

Why is it always the vit mote bosses that are a pain in the dick?

>kills one guy per turn

Sounds like a shitty Aigaion ripoff desu

See I sort of have that too except once in a while aigaion likes to just send every single physical attack to one unlucky motherfucker and mess up my loops

>there are characters in the game RIGHT NOW who have more than 9999 hp
>one of the toughest fights in the game LITERALLY powercreeped before our very eyes
lmao

scarlet elan? if that's an attack only buff, it should stack with onion's bsb. refia should be going with you too, as that is a single target burst entry.

nah, that wouldn't be quite "super high-end"; i mean more like nemesis 2nd anniversary or despair seph. fresh accounts will still have issues due to levels and hones, so really all of the weekly bonus fights will be hard as ass for them for a good while

pop out of the app without restarting and then go into it again

sounds fun