/utg/ - Undertale General

Law and Order Edition

Previous Timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/
>store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/undertale/cid=UP3893-CUSA08801_00-TFSHVCUTPS400084 On PS4 and Vita August 15th!
>fangamer.com/products/undertale-ps4-vita Physical and Collector's editions ship late September!

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/pkkhbg7p
archiveofourown.org/works/9921365/chapters/26002098
pastebin.com/u/doomtale
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whats up doc

This is Chara. Say something canon about them.

MAY FIRE WHEN READY

Hi Frick. How's it going?

they are dio 2.0 and dead

sup

Friendly reminder that the true purpose of Undertale is to revive Chara and bring them to the surface so that they may finish what they started. Asriel and the rest are just a means to achieve that goal.

Have you fulfilled your purpose, /utg/?

Not much at the moment. How're you?

>Have you fulfilled your purpose
being an underage edgelord? Nah i'm good

VOTE

strawpoll.com/pkkhbg7p

got an extra night of work so being trash and playing splat tim

You here to start more pretty drama and chase people off?

off

Best character along with their puppet Frisk.

Please just fucking ACTUALLY die, already, you fucking hypocrite.

Somehow they ended up with even more retarded fans than Sans. Its honestly almost impressive.

what did he mean by this

Are the vast majority of Chara fans horny teenage girls? No?

Then they're not as bad as Sans' fans.

Frick is infamous for befriending contentfags and than later shitting all over them in public over petty shit

The (((usual suspects))) trying to start meta drama and drive out contentfags. Ignore and report it.

Splat tim? Oh, the one with the squids, right? Sounds like fun. I hope you're enjoying your day off.

>The (((usual suspects)))
Oy vey that's arachnisemitic you fucking huyim cattle

Charafags are filled with retarded edgelords which shit up these threads making them way worse than most Sansfags. Just look at the one last thread that was talking about how all the goats deserve to go to hell and how wonderful and amazing Chara is and how they're the real main character.

not trying to be a asshole
but with the whole chara defense squad they're pretty high up there in terms of bad

>and how they're the real main character
I mean... that's true, isn't it? "Name the fallen human" and all that?

and the better option is not even so much as considered.

Don't you have dadfags to bitch about? Someone posted Asgore as the first image, I know how much it triggers you that someone likes a character you don't so you better get on that before he gets away with it

But is it ironically bad or just bad bad? Because Sans fans are just bad bad.

I don't see the problem with posting facts about the 2nd best character in the game.

I seriously can't believe that Chara has a defense squad. I know people initially did portray them as basically the devil, but then tumblr going full rebound and making them self-harm or jews? The internet is truly a magical place.

chara's fanbase really got going after the initial furor for the game had calmed down, so it was composed mostly of diehards and secondaries looking for more "theories" to mine

add that to any fanbase's usual predilection for trying to redeem or soften villains and you get the chara defense squad

>or jews?
oh boi

But isn't it funny how 99% of the Underground's magic is concentrated in the hands of three individuals? What a (((coincidence))).

see

Ch 21 is up

archiveofourown.org/works/9921365/chapters/26002098
pastebin.com/u/doomtale

>I seriously can't believe that Chara has a defense squad
Really? Women want to fuck serial killers all the time. I don't see why making this one a pixelated child designed by a retard dog in MSPaint would change things.

Do you guys want some more doodles?

Yeah, but women don't rationalize serial killers to be transgender otherkin. Also, where's the Asgore defense squad?

chara saying howdy, please.

You don't fucking understand how aggravating it is to be one of the few OG Charafags that understands that Chara is, at the very least, a not-so-very-good person, and at the worst, evil incarnate. The completely asinine head-canons and fever dreams peddled by these neurotic children have basically ruined the character for 90% of the internet.

Looks like my waifu.

>implying your dumb headcanons are any more right just because you make them overly edgy
>implying you can ruin a character as shit as Chara in the first place

Not the best guy, but not evil incarnate, either.

>Yeah, but women don't rationalize serial killers to be transgender otherkin
I mean, did you see the guy who wanted to become a grill from Danny Phantom?

>Also, where's the Asgore defense squad?
Whining up a storm in this thread, haven't you heard?

See what I mean? Completely ruined. And it's not like there was much there to begin with.

What are you even talking about? Are you that dementiafag?

The Charafag bitching in the thread is the same poster that was spamming all the cuck shit and shitting all over dadfags last thread. I'm just telling them to go back to doing that instead of boring the thread with the same old edgy Chara whining about how unfair it is that their retarded edgy character was overtake by another equally retarded group.

>implying Chara is or ever has been anything other than evil Frisk
Does Toby Fox hide because he too fears what he has created?

Yeah, we all know it was you, shitmod.

The day you breathe your lastnbreathe is the day we relax.

it was bad for a while but most of the real hard-liners like Draikinator have thankfully fucked off, the few fanworks still ongoing now like Endertale and Charataker take a more balanced view

even in the worse days there was still decent content like Truant or DR's Chara fight (the characterization might have been a mess but the execution was still really well done)

>DR's Chara fight
Ugh, I remember that. It looked pretty but the writing was stupid as all hell.

I haven't been around much in the past several months so I have a hard time believing that things could have possibly gotten worse.

>All know it was me
You're a fucking moron you know. Not that I expect anything less from someone as mentally unstable as you. Are you still blaming me for ruining the doom and SU threads despite the fact that I've never even looked at those threads?

i mean, they haven't

utg is still dying and the most consistent poster is a certified nutter who will talk to himself for literally half a thread if he doesn't get the drama he's looking for, but the fanbase in general is about what you'd expect for a two-year old singleplayer game

And you couldn't have stay gone why? These threads were actually fun again but I guess we can't have that. Gotta do nothing but jerk off Chara and how much of a badass serial killer they are and how cool you are for jacking off to your murder loli

Here you go. Would anyone else like a drawing?

All I know is that I'll be glad when it's finally over.

Ow. The feels.

Talk to me again and I'll shut you up for good.

things will probably get another little boost when the ps4 port drops

not much though, i'm pretty sure that every human being who would ever want this game has already bought it at least once

Oh wow I'm so scared.

thank you kindly, user.

BAD FRIEND

>murder loli
Murder SHOTA, thank you very much. My Chara's got a Real Knife between his legs

Vegetoid as Vegeta?

No one gives a fuck what gender you want to molest

get ur own soul fgt this ones mine

Which characterfag is the worst?

Gender is a social construct created by a pedophile Jew who made two boys molest each other to prove some crackpot theory about how if you snip off your willy and pump yourself with estrogen, you can become a real grill. This set the stage for the current abhorrent tranny crazy in society these days.

The correct term is sex.

metafags

no, not mettafags, they're cool

>ANGRY WINSTON NOISES

Shouldn't you go back to bitching about Asgore already?

(You)

Asrielfags, no question

this is what happens when you respond to shitposts

Charafags are the only correct choice

This entire thread is a shitpost

I'm glad we all agree that Asgore is a spineless worm that murdered children.

Now who would like some pie?

about time
The shitter was posting his crap regardless of if people responded or not

Gotta any chocolate instead bitch?

>implying i should care about 6 plot devices

The only true dindu is Jerry

I think it's more what happens when people actually think that posting about undertale on Veeky Forums is serious business.

Is it goat pie?

Goat dad is cute!
How about your favorite, my dear user?

Yeah who cares if someone is a giant asshole that chases people away! God forbid anyone should want to post and make content to this place

If we're talking about characters who are in and of themselves dindus, then Alphys qualifies. The whole "Woops, accidentally made your loved ones zombies but the REAL ISSUE here is that I'm shy!" thing doesn't go over well with me.

I love this cool skeleton!

Gave great presents. Then died.

Maybe they shouldn't be such giant cucks

People being assholes? On Veeky Forums? That's crazy talk. I thought that this place was a hugbox for sensitive young snowflakes like myself.

And yet you have the balls to bitch about the thread being terrible

You're welcome user
Here you go!

Alphys gets away with it only because she stopped them from dying. They're happier fused and alive with their families than dead. That's it.

My favourite likes Goat dad in a familial manner!

good thread when

never ever

Are those greens little?

I think between her massive self-loathing and Flowey's likely acts of revenge, she's already gotten what she deserved. At least it's implied she killed herself in every ending where Mettaton or Undyne died, if nothing else.

She stopped them from dying only because she tried to kill them faster by injecting more DT.

This is a great thread, we're on-topic for once!