/hg/ - Halo General

Final Four Edition

>The Halo Wars 2 Icons of War DLC pack is available now for $9.99 or as a free download for season pass owners
- two new leaders, Commander Jerome and The Arbiter, each with their own unique playstyles, units, and abilities
- New blitz cards available exclusively to Jerome and Arbiter
- six achievements for 60 gamerscore

>Latest Halo Community Update:
halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/stay-frosty

>Important Halo Links and Notes (under reconstruction)
pastebin.com/DpwtNzmu

>Spartan Company:
halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/halo general

>Looking for custom games/campaign co-op players/matchmaking squad
halolfg.com
halocustoms.com
halolobbies.com

>Xbox One clips and screenshots
xboxdvr.com/

>>>news

Betting everything I have on punished dog

B-Nis

>the pressure is now on Dobatch and Far to FUCKING PLAY ALREADY

Why the fuck does an Xbox lock at 1080p 60 fps halo 5 but my 6 gb 1060 drops to 35 fps on high

Shit optimization

I need a huge break from FPS or basically First Person anything so I picked up Halo Wars 2.

What am I in for?

Halo Wars 2

A comfy strategy game that lacks the steep learning curves of many other strategy games

user pls /hg/ is usually a super helpful general don't be a bad apple :)

They have until tomorrow night, moran

>moran
Kek

>context interpretation

What about hasbro/matel?

What said, pay someone - with nerves of steel and potential bomb-squad experience (eg. steady hands) to construct them for you.
Which models, by the way?
>specific grunt
More like 'randomized Grunt', as the achievement only pops when you somehow get the "You Killed Yapyap" dialogue from the rest of an Unggoy file.
Link to answer: TL;DR it would create a monopoly for the American aviation sector. And possibly for restarted corvette/frigate production as well.
If only I wasn't wary about disclosing my gamertag, I would most definitely post it here, so we could run coop campaign on Legendary (or LADSO on certain levels) for your first HW2 experience.
Don't forget how most of the game-breaking bugs have been patched out
>rip shipmaster telepunt

Gears > Halo

>I will crash this plane with no survivors, and here is how!

DOOM worth 20$ on Xbox?

kek

>only one kill
Oh my sweet summer child.

Get fucked, ECU.

Pelican and warthog.

Sgt Skylor's a hacker and I demand you ban him.

This game really is pure fucking AIDS. The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that I sank in so much time out of habit more than anything else. I may finally be done.

Anyone for Action Sack or Super Fiesta? Hit me up

Now hit me up.

>Playing Reach
>Unfair team matchups as always
>This time on the team with a bunch of amazing player
>Entire enemy team except for two guys leaves
I know how they feel and it feels bad. Fuck people who leave games.

>Fuck people who leave games.
Literally me a few weeks ago when /hg/ ditched me out of BTB Slayer on Sandtrap and I was all alone.

Was this MCC or regular Halo 3?

Halo 5 I think.

Anyone play Halo Online?

I'd be down to try it.

I've got it all installed, & it looks great with Halo 3 mods. I haven't played any matches yet though.

Um.

>Halo 5
>Sandtrap

I've seen remakes of Chiron TL34 made in Halo 5 forge. Enough tweaking of base traits would probably allow you to simulate halo 3 gameplay somewhat closely. Crouch jump is better than clamber

>simulate Halo 3 gameplay
Lol no. Halo 5 has way more magnetism than Halo 3, and the hitscan BR makes cross-mapping people a breeze.

So it's like the better game, Halo: Reach?

Same here. I tried to play once but all of the servers with good ping were full

Sorry guys my batteries are dead meat

>Too Big remake
>spawn camp the entire game
>overwhelming victory
We are number one? No, I am number one.

>people started playing customs as soon as I got off

Alright I'll go fuck myself

Kek

Only like two of those people even come to thread anymore user.

Those spontaneous customs were fun

Survive

Acceptable casualties

Help

What's the consensus on reach nowadays? It's always been my favorite game but it seems to get trashed in any online discussions

I ad fun with it, but I don't necessarily like the way it took the series.

I was able to find WANO gametype, holy shit that's the hardest I've laughed while playing Halo in years.

Halo 5 custom games are truly a treasure. Im really happy they made french the multiplayer lead, i fell like he really gets it.

World Association of Nuclear Operations?

We Are Number One. The map fucking plays music and player traits and onscreen effects are cycled on where every "one" would be in the lyrics. Its amazing.

Not yet

Can't wait to see all the shitty retconned ship designs

I personally like all the designs

how did cuckup beat Muffin? starting to feel this might be rigged if he can barely beat his first match but still beat muffin

>Unlock legendary dmr with bayonet and longshot sight
>its at rec level 8 which means i will barely fucking use it
>and when i do get it the game is almost over
Does me not getting to rec level 8 often mean I need to git gud?

Most of the req weapons mean fuck-all. Req level 8 happens often at the end of WZFF, but at that point you don't want to be spending time in menus, you want to be pouring ammo into the Warden(s).

Reqs?
More like...

Achilles keks?

If you start getting better you'll get it faster

Do we still not have that helmet?

I don't even have the chest

>MCC still doesn't have audio options
343 can suck my fucking dick

>reminder that we still haven't seen what a Covenant frigate looks like
>this is the covie version of a coast guard cutter

Is there something wrong with punished dog?
After a certain amount of time I would expect him to, at least briefly, cut the act.
But he's literally mentally obsessed with a fictional 13 year old girl. And he never speaks... well, that's not even true, because he does speak, he just refuses to "talk" in anything resembling worded speech.

You're doing exactly what he wants. Everything Dog does is an attempt to build a persona for himself. The thing about Kai being "the leader", sigmund being "the lier", or Red being "the drunk" is that whether they deserve the titles or not, in one way or another they earned them from other people without their own consent. Those are steriotypes about them that people know to associate with them.

The difference with Dog is that his persona is forced by his own hand. It doesn't come from outside himself, but from within. He's a man (or boy, we don't know) so incredibly insecure about his own personality that he refuses to let any part of it become identifiable, including even his voice. The whole Megumin meme is what Dog WANTS you to associate with him. That's not what he really is like as a person. That's something he has put effort into churning out in the discord, in the thread, and on Xbox at a constant rate in an attempt to make you just think that's his character trait when in reality he's probably just some neet that cares way too much about people judging him. We know this because he will from time to time randomly just say shit in the discord like "haha you will NEVER hear my voice XD" as if we even care, we never asked. But he is trying to make it a meme.

TL;DR it's all a ploy. We have no idea what Dog is actually like because he won't actually just be himself online. And that would be fine and all if he didn't insist on putting up this fake front of "i'm the guy that doesn't talk, but I bark like an animal and like this girl from this anime". He's basically the equivalent of that guy in the thread fishing for (YOU)s instead of earning them. Just ignore the whole thing.

WTF I HATE DOG NOW

Why are all the anons that are the best at the games the most wierd/annoying to deal with?

Holy shit

>Why are all the anons that are the best at the games the most wierd/annoying to deal with?
I would disagree with that. I don't see a correlation between immaturity/annoyance and skill at the games. Sigmund, McLovin, and Wall are among the most controversial people and they're shitters. Backup and Fish are some of the best and they're alright. If we made a scatterplot of how annoying everyone in /hg/ is crossed with how good they are, it would not show any trend. It would just be all over the place.

>If we made a scatterplot of how annoying everyone in /hg/ is crossed with how good they are
brb making this

>spend more time playing games, therefore less socializing
>get better at games, get worse at socializing

Should be pretty obvious

>tfw the resulting dramaposting propels us to thread 400 in a month

Are there any actualy neets in /hg/?

What are your your favorite gametype nobody likes/talks about?

I always enjoyed multiteam, thought it was pretty neat to play with 3 friends and have 9 enemies that fight between eachother.

Multiteam was my favorite playlist in Halo 4

Probs not unless they filthy rich, its an AAA console exclusive. The fact of the matter is that they could be going out with friends/gf whatever instead of grinding MM/cheevos

>Are there any actualy neets in /hg/?
I can think of at least three at the top of my head.
Granted, none of them are ultra neet tier. They might live at home and play vidya most of the day, but it's not like they never go out of the house or talk to people irl.

Please don't

Ohboi here we go!

3 person multiteam is cool, but 2 person will always be my favorite.

Anyone want to watch some comfy 1v1's and meme while they're happening?

If someone streams them again