How is he still allowed to drive?

how is he still allowed to drive?

i want to know what he fuck happened. why did he just gas it off of a cliff after finishing the fucking last run?

>Well, because, you see, er, HAMMOND IS SHORT!
*cuts to David Hasselhoff struggling to get into tiny sportscar*

>Jag
>tiny
uhhhh

He went in too fast into a corner, completely missed the apex, then understeered off the course.

At least that's what I can discern from the footage.

Glad he's okay OwO

>OwO
>oral without (condom)

um ok

he goes off the side about 5 seconds after crossing the finish, and going by the skid marks, he hard breaks for 2 seconds before going over.
should have been plenty of time to get the car under control unless he flat out missed the finish line and continued to gun it till he realized he fucked up.

can electric motors run away?

Somebody in production sabotaged it.
Somebody in their crew doesn't like electric cars at all. Every time one of the 3 of them drives one, something happens.

You mean that time they lied about tesla and got caught because tesla can monitor the car. Brits are really fucking stupid.

next to the Hoff it is

>Somebody in production sabotaged it.
I dont suppose you're going to provide literally any citation what so ever for this claim

Right. Because a random anonymous Veeky Forums post is held to scholastic standard akin to a 10th grade English class book report on the socioeconomic policies in A Tale of Two Cities, complete with a Works Cited page and NO WIKIPEDIA ALLOWED

electric cars are a cool idea but they will never be viable. even if electricity generation didn't pollute the batteries make the cars more environmental damaging than petrol could ever be

Shit like this is why I only track bikes.

Crashing a car, even on a track, is some properly scary shit. F1 has more deaths than motoGP and most of motoGP's deaths are from shitty circuits with barriers near turns instead of ample runoff. With track bikes you'll probably just break a limb or your collarbone and be racing two weeks later.

OwO as in "OwO *notices your bulge*", referring to the melted blob on the car.

>implying he can drive...

>[citation needed]

we're long past the point where batteries are more environmentally damaging than ICE. We're at the point where total costs are equal. Real world costs. Without subsidies.
And guess where there's more room for improvement? (which is the newer technique?)

And yet Tesla lost the libel suit

Nothing of value was lost, it was just an EV...

Do you even battery ?

>run off track at 100 mph in a car
Fuck, my car got a little dirty
>run off track at 100 mph on a bike
Fuck, my ribs got a little broken and now my bike is a unicycle

Why did you post the picture of a copper mine then?

According to Rimac it might've been a malfunction in the torque vectoring computing misinterpreting Hammond entering the left hander after the finish line at an ambitious speed and snapping from a generally slightly understeering character into sudden oversteer, forcing him to attempt to correct and running out of road.

>SHOCK-CRASH

what happened to the merc SLS electric car?

Shit like that, Waze directing people into fires, and working in tech is why I'll never trust software to drive me around. Also it's why I won't get a vehicle whose capabilities exceed mine without driving aids.

Typical amateur mistake, if you look at the footage he doesn't get sideways until right at the end of the insweeper - why is he getting sidways at the end of the corner? Early apex.
Should have done the hardest turning at the beginning of the corner but he was too scared to turn in that sharp.

The worst part he actually thinks he's a good driver...... watching the interview afterwards he was leaning towards blaming the car and when it was mentioned some famous hill climb guy said:
>"No racing driver would crash like that"
He got all uppity and said "Racing drivers crash all the time ra ra ra" completely missing the point - a real racing driver wouldn't crash in such a novice way.

TLDR: don't watch Top Gear/TGT for the driving.

>ample runoff makes it OK

I will take this bait. Yes, because bouncing and contorting across uneven, bumpy dirt and/or a gravel trap at 60mph feels so much better then sliding across it in a car.

Have you actually come off your trackbike yet?

Seeing how ICE didn't really start to develop in leaps and bounds until the last thirty years or so, with the advent of ECUs and the hunt for greater mileage per horsepower, it sounds like you're shilling. I could swear I've seen a post identical to yours in another thread about EVs.

i really need to know

Someone spotted one on the ring a few weeks ago.

so nothing happened? is lying? golly gee mister now i'm right frustled

>t. exxon employee

Lithium is dug up the same way, m8.

Nothing "happened" they just marveled at it for 5 minutes before declaring the petrol SLS better.

Just like when they reviewed the the BMW i8 and compared it against an M3.

They're overly-concerned about the range of electric cars.

>make wild baseless crackpot claim
>"W-Why don't you just believe me?"

not him.

i've low sided off my my first bike at 50 mph because of an oil patch covering the whole lane around a corner where I couldn't see. I just slid on my back through the grass for 30 feet and then tumbled another 20. no broken bones or road rash thankfully. though I was bruised and sore for a week.

Welcome to the internet, my child.

Chris Harris > Clarkson/Hammond/May

meh
bet he's like every other brown guy with a clapped out BMW, running on bald tires and has never changed / checked the oil once since owning the vehicle

>Tiff Needell > Chris Harris >>>>>>>>>> Clarkson > May >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hamster

Tiff = Clarkson > May > Hammond = Chris Harris

>reddit

Yes why dont you fuck off backthere

I worked on the crew. We were all forbidden from being around the car sometime in the early morning, which was very not standard procedure. Some weird shit is going down they're not telling you.

I was ex-president Obama's personal food taster and i nearly died because someone poisoned his lucky charms

what kind of sick animal fucks with lucky charms?

Holy shit I didn't realize the new season started last week, thought it was next.