>Nissan coupes
>Prelude
>Cressida
>Supra
>s2k
>any NA bmw just because

The Honda accord. RIP

1993-2007

the mr2, but then again i'd rather it not become a crossover so it's kind of a good thing.

>euro suspension
>muh v8
>a FUCKING WAGON

>ford ranger
dammit we need small pickups again
>mazda rx7
i really want a rx7, but i dont know if mazda could make one today without it being fucking awful, the rx8 was bad enough

honestly, the mr2 had a great run,
>aw11
a classic, a great car with an excellent engine and driving feel
>sw20
a cool turbocharged beast "the poor mans Ferrari"
>mr-s
a great car that hearkened back to the aw11 in concept, with a great drivetrain, great driving car, and unique looks

They would fuck it up, youre right

ive always had a hard on for the magnum, it looks like a hot wheels car

>ford ranger
It was never gone, m8. :^)

S2K, the only Honda I've ever been interested in.

i guess you're right. i completely 4got about non american market rangers

its too bad they look bigger than i want them to.

I fucking love the s2k

I wish they made it. Hopefully they make a mashup of like the s2k and prelude. I love both cars but would prefer a rwd sport coupe instead of a 2 seat convertible or a fwd 4 seat coupe. Honda wont do it.

RX-8 was a great concept, just unfortunately kneecapped twice by emissions and cost cutting.

The rx8 was a good concept except in reality it was a massive pile of shit.

i wish the prelude was originally RWD, it looks like it would be a great rwd car.

i think its not nearly as sleek as any rx7, and why the lack of turbos?

Panther platform RIP

Thats what im saying. I hope they make a sport oriented 2 door coupe. Nobody does it anymore. They wont either since they dropped the accord coupe. Maybe its a sign of something to come..you know to get us wanting a 2 door honda coupe and not to crowd their lineup.

I dont want anything to be remade again just to be CRZ'd

Japanese bubble economy popped in the late 1990's which made selling turbocharged halo cars like the FD RX-7 uneconomical.

That thing was a meme from the start. I just want a fucking rwd midsized coupe to come to the USA at a reasonable fucking price.

But most new buyers don't (i.e women), so it'll never happen until all you autismo's begin practicing what you preach and cough up the extra money for those cars again.

>throws money at some Japanese executive and ORDERS HIM OR ELSE HE WILL BRING GREAT DISHONOR

MR2
Supra

The Accord got bigger and more usable in 2008 while getting better fuel economy numbers

Why are the wheels so fucking huge

>Reasonable price
You don't know what that means

fucking this, Veeky Forumstards always complaining about how nobody produces their ideal god machines for "reasonable prices".

I wish the Liberty would have gotten improvements for another few years before being discontinued. I guess Chrysler thought the four-door Wrangler rendered it obsolete.

Need a Comanches back.

>ctrl+f ss(zero results)...chevy(zero results)
Amateurs.

I think the Wrangler pickup is coming soon.

>shit V8 that thought it was a V6
>horrible platform
>live rear axle on a luxury sedan
>boat handling
>gross interior
>performance so bad it lost to a fwd Pontiac bonneville

The only thing the Vic had going for it was reliability which even then isn’t special since Honda and Toyota have it beat there.

>The rally serie (simca 1000, talbot samba, Peugeot 205, Peugeot 106 and nothing)
They were the perfect car for beginners: cheap, fun and fast for their racing category
>it's better to put shitty diesel everywhere and not develop real engine

That's when I stopped being interested in modern car. Toyota gt86 could have been the car I was looking for, but it's over 30000€ in Europe. So it doesn't fall in the cheap category

the '08 accord is a pretty nice car actually
'13 is where the inside got tacky as fuck with the multiple screen doodads

you could tart up the interior pretty nice in the towncars and the boatlike ride was nice as a passenger but sucked as a driver.