What cars are you obsessed with at the very moment?

What cars are you obsessed with at the very moment?

For me it's the Honda prelude 5th gen. I wants me one so bad.

jaguar xkr
>supercharged
>quick
>luxurious
>cheap

p38 range rover
>v8
>solid axles
>luxurious
>cheap

police tahoe
>because get the fuck out of the way black man in the fast lane

porsche boxster
>i live next to the foothills, i need open air motoring with an MR porsche that is super affordable

thereare a few more

Mazda Miata, 1999 maxima cause I have one

I want a miata na or nb though im leaning a bit towards the nb because of the nice curves it took from the fd rx7

i've always been obsessed with the mk3 supra, or just supras in general.

dodge challenger demon
>big ass fucking engine
>crazy fucking name
>generally cool car

>honda civic type R EK chassis
>light
>great engine
>great aftermarket
>a good looking car
>great suspension
the last really good honda civic if you ask me

The prelude is a really cool car. if you are gonna get one, get the manual. allegedly the autos fail after about 100k miles
I really wanted one for years too, but they are too far gone in my area

yeah the autos are dick and I didnt want one anyway despite not knowing stick. If I saw someone with a relatively clean sub 200k mile clean title prelude I'd mess myself.

Not a car guy, what's the difference between all these fwd manual gook cars? Like, why does Honda need to make preludes, civics, and crx's? Are they significantly different?

>just Supras in general
Always nice to meet another Supra lad.

1st gen CRX SI. I can’t explain it, I just want one. My 1990 CRX was a blast but I can’t stand the thought of Mexican hoods prowling around looking to steal it again. 1st gens are just as fun with none of the Mexican hood street cred that comes with any 1990’s Honda with a VTEC engine option. I just want a frugal, fun to drive hatchback again

prelude had a fat H22 and was only a coupe. CRX had a tiny motor and was the lightweight, cheap champ. civic just filled in all of those spots between

I've never understood the idea behind stealing a crx. Sure they're cool cars but why arent you stealing lexus or something.

its because those l8 80s early 90s jap cars are easy to break into and steal

I've been wanting to buy one for ages now, one of my favorite cars from the 80's.

Because there’s tons of demand for parts and people buying parts on EBay and craigslist don’t give a shit if they’re stolen. Also, Mexicans think that driving an old Honda in the ghetto is cruise control for street cred because street racers still race them

I will always be obsessed with this one

>mk3
My man.
I need to get myself a mk3 tarbo some day.

I have 3 red E36 coupes and strive to make them all look similar
If that's not an obsession I don't know what is

ahrex sebin

First gen RAV4, I want to build one up Dakar style and gun it over every speed bump and parking block i can find.

>E36

LAME

E34 is where it's at you shitter.

Daihatsu Terios.

I wouldn't mind an S38

bmw m3

Elise Cup 260

So fucking hard to find a N/A FC that isn't the convertible.

I had a non GT4 version at one point, but I really want the AWD one.

A Suzuki Sidekick or Samurai, a Geo/Chebby Tracker, or a Ferd Country Squire LTD wagon. That last one is hard to explain... I guess I just want the boatiest boat to ever boat the roadways.

lol which one?

You can get a 5th gen prelude good condition 2.2l vtec(don't know the engine model) for around 1500€ or a perfect condition one for 2000€, with 4 wheel steer and stuff

Oooooh, I need to get me a set of dem rims for when I get my lude back on the road.

>p38 range rover

hoooo eeeee
Obsess over it all you like, but I wouldn't go buying that. We all know the way landys are, but she's a special one. She's full of electronic problems like nothing else.

Also, got a bit fo trivia for you. Apparently the P designation comes from the Phoenix project name in development. Apparently it's genuine model is 38A. Not sure how people started calling it P38.

I remember my first time playing GT2 years ago, I didn't really know anything about cars so I just looked at the ones I could afford and ended up going with an ST185. I was obsessed with that car for the longest time and I'm still fond of it to this day, thanks for bringing those memories back.