For the past 10 years I've lusted after a Murcielago. V12, 6-speed gated manual, that massive wheelbase...

For the past 10 years I've lusted after a Murcielago. V12, 6-speed gated manual, that massive wheelbase, it was just fucking perfect. But that guy Doug ruined it for me when he told me that the seats til in towards the center console and now all love is gone.

What do I replace this with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WL5TovOA5qo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Koenigsegg One:1 perhaps?

Diablo?

that made you stop liking it?

yes, because i know that no matter what i did to it, it would still have those stupid freaking seats

well, at least there's always the gallardo spyder

the murcielago is a very unique car, just because it has weird seats shouldn't stop you

it's not just weird seats

Fuck the Gallardo

be a "chad" and get your damn MurciƩlago
it was my childhood dream car dont let the details stop you

thanks mr skeltal

details...the seats are crooked. drive your car tomorrow and tilt yourself across the car and see how it feels.

>caring about what that fuck thinks
if you want one get it

it's not really because of him. it's because i didn't know these cars had such a shitty, wonky design flaw.

It probably doesnt make much of a difference if any.

Its probably not detrimental to driving experience or control.

Maybe it makes it easier to drive.. being extra peddle n all.

Why would you lust after a fucking Murcielago of all cars? If you really like lamborghini why not lust after a countach which are objectively better?

Get your murcielago, then fix the damn seats! its honestly not a huge deal, there have been larger design oversights on more expensive cars

>Learns that supercars are unergonomic messes and the only appeal is attention whoring

You should be embarrassed it took you this long to figure it out. Look at GT cars.

>I hate supercars and it isn't because i can't afford one

Murcielago LP 670-4 SV.
youtube.com/watch?v=WL5TovOA5qo

doug is a manlet that gets triggered from things that not even stacy could come up with.
Murcielago is a beauty, don't let some whiny jalopshit ruin it for you.

Just get a gallardo,they look identical and a v10 sounds better than a v12 anyway

>countach was my dream car
>watch the Doug review
>he explains that the windshield wipers only clean half of your view

What were they thinking? That is such sloppy design.

>Doug explains cup holders and owners manual for 20 minutes

>it would still have those stupid freaking seats
You get used to center tilted seats pretty quick.

too much cocaine

>Pointing out facts means I hate them

>the only appeal is attention whoring
>pointing out facts
>facts
Go back to school, ya fuckin idjit

am i the only one that thinks this guy is a fucking retard that he thinks he can afford a lambo but thinks he cannot afford to make the seats tilt or sit however the fuck he wants, its a fucking seat braket. literally any shop could redo it to make it exactly what you want

there are plenty of video reviews of people ripping these cars around the track or having scantily clad women rub up against them. you go to Doug for odd features about a car that would actually affect you as a driver like the dumb angled seats, awkward trunk release mechanisms and where they hid the gas cap.

id love to see more videos like this, there are plenty of video reviews of the 2018 Mustang GT and all its new features like the configurable digital display but none of them seem to show you WHAT IT ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE. all i want to know is how it works and how it compares to something like Audi's virtual cockpit, but the only video that shows you anything is a tech demo from Ford.

i feel ya, Doug's demonstration of how useless and impractical the Alfa Romeo 4C is was the final shot in my desire to have one some day. ill just stick to something simple like a Fiata instead.

L A R P E R
no such car owners here

>that guy Doug

stop being a faggot

Have to admit, this is far better.

kik

If it was that easy to make them straight they wouldn't have shipped them with tilted seats in the first place no?