JDM INTERIOR THREAD GO!

JDM INTERIOR THREAD GO!

delet this

>jdm
Posts LHD miata

wh-what even

There is absolutley nothing JDM about this shitty USDM Miata. Those doorcards are the absolute worst. You have shitty taste. please stay on facebook you fucking faggot

the term you are looking for is JDM Inspired like pic related. Its a LHD Japanese car with that classic JDM look.

I swear kids like you have ruined the term "JDM" by applying it to anything when modifying japanese cars, which absolutely ruins the whole point of the term

>what is need for speed tokyo drift

>need for speed tokyo drift

what does that have to do with anything?

every single JDM car ive imported had none of this gay shit done to it

literally just 15 year out of date aftermarket navs, weird shit plastered all over the window for tv reception or toll road tracking

this is what happens when they make you wait 25 years to import shit

>crash
>get your face impaled by the wheel

oc

This is a JDM interior...also OC

The R34's interior is probably one of the more boring JDM interiors desu. Also the paint is terrible.

>please ignore the AT

Can any Nips or weebs living the dream shine a light on why the black and white checkered floor mats are such a big thing in Japan? I swear, every other imported Skyline and Silvia that I see for sale has the same placemats.

Maybe they're just really into Speed Racer or something. They've got the colors wrong though.

Until I hear otherwise this is my new headcanon.

Does JDM stand for Japanese Dump Mobile?

Is this a GT-R or GTS-T?

What on hell is that pink tip on the e-brake.

Yall nigger posting in a bait tread

>no GTR badge on steering wheel
>instead it's got the typical GTS-T "S"
>tacho soft redlines at 7k

I dunno brah this is a hard one......

It's a fully sick "drift button" - if you click it a certain way the handbrake won't lock on so you can do fully sick handbrakies without even requiring the dexterity to put your thumb on the button....

I'm sorry, I don't spend a lot of time looking at the interior of an R32 seeing as that I don't own one.

I once bought a car that came with a 32GTR steering wheel..... THEMOREYOUKNOW!!!!

My car, it's a GTST. if you ever decide to look into getting a JDM car i'd suggest this one. unless you have money for a GTR.