$6000 for this

>meanwhile Veeky Forums spends $33000 on a fuckin KIA

>I roll at the club in this $6000 BMW and get respected (and later fuck your woman)

I’ve been dailying an e60 for years now, it’s a pretty fucking good car. Now I’m seeing them more and more; I guess because they’ve depreciated even more and people have realized that they’re pretty solid.

>dailying
>e60
>pretty solid
Yeah man I know, right?

not him but I also own a e60 and it's at 615.000 miles currently. Ask me how ''non-solid'' these cars are

>e60 and it's at 615.000 miles

that is engine mileage btw.

How many times a month do you have to take it for repairs?

I have an e90 with 190k miles. N52 is my one man cult engine. They're probably the most reliable modern engine made minus the gaskets

>implying you're getting even near my woman with that shitbox
>implying I can afford a woman

>the 'I'm not black but my step son will be' haircut

>implying the e60 is shit

>ITT desperate people trying to sell their garbage BMWs try to get people to fall for the "BMWs are great and reliable" maymay.

People who have never owned a bmw

my woman despises bmw's more than any other manufacturer

damage control

When compared to the E38 and especially the E32, it is.

Ahhh the fat tinder tinder bitch. Been there done that

i know this place! where are you from?

It’s pretty fucking amazing, so glad I didn’t get a 535 or 550, those engines are fucked

Why do busriders even go on this board? Couldn’t be any more obvious that you don’t know shit about cars.

you're not wrong, dumb people do seem to 'respect' 500% depreciated decade old luxury cars
but people with the slightest bit of knowledge will either think you to be a faggot or a try hard who bought the car because of the badge
speaking from experience here

LONGGG

>THIS CAR WAS WORTH $80,000 JUST 10 YEARS AGO
>THIS IS SUCH A GREAT DEAL

You're a retard for buying a old german luxury car

Someone smart would buy an old japanese luxury car or a panther body

>old japanese luxury car
If you’re a tasteless grandma or a weaboo neckbeard, sure

>panther body
Owned exclusively by disgusting autists, 100% of the time

miles were low, and the drivetrain MB used in this car is flawless
plus I have the money to maintain it if something goes wrong and it's got a 5 second 0-60 time which is something the can't be said about a neckbeard panther or a Lexus LS

Well your car look Ballin. I might be intereated. A couple people offered decade old bmw 5 series or mb in exchange for my modern toyota sedan with 33000km on clock

However i am told that i'll end up living in mechanics garage if i get german garbage

You will only be fucking yourself buying a used bmw you huge sperglord. Go cry yourself to sleep bitch. Daddy is home

>He thinks anyone "respects" him for his shitty used bmw
>He thinks it attracts women
Ha Ha Ha

It's surprising how cheap E60s are. Really been thinking about one for a DD so other engineers don't think I'm a poor fuck meanwhile I am.

I've never seen a more Persian post. God bless you.

And you'll just end up paying the difference in maintenance costs over the course of 5 years.

>a day
ftfy

>I have the money to maintain it

Should've bought a brand new BMW that's still under warranty then.

>badgefags are this retarded

Here you go mate, copied from another thread.

listen up dis here OP i drive my 3 series everywhere and get all the bitches and ho's to suck on my member lots of females for this man. I am a being of higher category since im one of the very few that can afford such an expensive automobile and all the other poor people look at me in jealousy as i pass them. The other day i raced a porsche and i destroyed him with my superior engine everybody knows these cars power are underrated from the factory and shit's. I recently purchased some 22's for my whip and took it to the touge and fucked a miata in the ass big time dawg (NO HOMO). the bad part about owning such a prestigious vehicle is that when i go back to my apartment i have to leave it parked on the street and afraid some white bitch trying to make his bones will jack my shit you know what im saying dawg so i have to put a lock around my rims and the lamp post or fire hydrant to exercise some theft deterrent for my whip and low pros. All peeps in my town know i am the alpha dog woof woof!!!! that bmw they have the best luxury interiors they know i be ridin in wood grain with the leather and lots a buttons to push and shit's fit for a king you know what im saying? you do, you do, your like me dawg. A SUPERIOR CAR FOR A SUPERIOR RACE.............WOOF!!!! WOOF!!!...............

>implying you ever get to the club
shitbox bimmer would break down on the way

t. shitbox BMW owner that works for a mainly german used car dealership

Seriously E60's are the fucking worst. We can't get rid of them no matter how much we slash the price. The interiors are also atrocious, I don't know what BMW was thinking with this gen.

Uusikaupunki, Finland.
To my surprise, there is another kid with a facelifted E38 750 in here and a third one with a "poverty spec" 740 E38.

My Bismarck is the oldest of the 3 but also the best equipped with cape buffalo leather upholstery, fully electric "sport" front seats and rear seats.

Blame the Americans

>paying 7k for a V8 sports coupe with 300 horsepower, a 7 speed tranny, a 3400 pound curb weight with only 75k miles
>or pay 30k for a 2 liter 4 pot trash BMW with infotainment screens everywhere
no thanks, cunt. I didn't buy this for the badge, I wanted to go fast

>college drop out
>works at a cell phone store
>brings protein shake into the athletic club