>eSports info, Contenders League and World Cup 2017
over.gg
gosugamers.net/overwatch
overwatchcontenders.com
worldcup.playoverwatch.com

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
gamespot.com/articles/overwatchs-doomfist-used-to-pick-up-and-throw-othe/1100-6451915/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sup niggers

japGODS

>download an aimbot
>lock in mccree, ready to shit on scrubs
>walk out of spawn and die to scatter arrow
>respawn
>dva holds right click in my face so I can't do anything
>monkey w+m1s me while my healer ignores me
>die again
>get back to the point
>dva is out of matrix
>land 12 consecutive headshots, wiping the entire enemy team
>mercy respawns first and resurrects her team from behind a wall

twitch
.tv/playoverwatch

come watch japan finish off vietnam

Japan is pretty much secured the win in the group?
They only need to stomp Finland tomorrow

you dont need to keep reposting this

First for best girl

>Sombra gets an ARG intro, a cinematic, an animated short, and now two comics featuring her

meanwhile, Lucio

AKTM
K
T
M

>AKTM McCree

Meanwhile Baecer still hasn't gotten another one. The Kings Row bullshit didn't do her justice

Summer... games... soooon

"christ, this game sucks to spectate" edition

I want to split roast Tracer with my talon buddies

They're big guys

Spain got beat by Japan and it looks like Vietnam's being added to Japan's list of victories. Honestly, I think Japan's spot is secured if they win right now.

Shitty replay to vomit cam edition

>getting motion sickness from overwatch
i really hope you dont breed with anyone

Moral of the story: OW is a team game. There is no such thing as carrying a team solo. 1vs6 is still 1vs6 even if you have perfect aim. People who tell you to carry mean you need to adapt to the shitstains you've been put with regardless of how utterly inept or retarded they may be.

A good player can generally play around shitty people and get results. It's difficult and mentally exhausting but it can be done. This is how people climb in comp. You really didn't have to go and get yourself flagged for a ban to learn that, did you?

Doomfist is known to be THE most hung guy in Overwatch, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival Reinhardt and Torbjorn. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Tracer's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Doomfist barely able to force it past the knob, and Tracer moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Doomfist throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

SQUAD

Brian's is bigger.

>pulse bombing a pharah

>doesn't know what a vomit cam is

gamespot.com/articles/overwatchs-doomfist-used-to-pick-up-and-throw-othe/1100-6451915/

Reinhardts body makes no sense.

Is this a /utg/ meme or what

the meme is fucking ancient

from /tv/

It's a proven fact on his health records. He has a five-incher when fully erect.

that's tv meme

I'll bite. What is it?

WEEB POWER

>Mei's hacking the servers and giving Japan a victory

mei's Chinese you idiot

all asian people

>grav, five people in it
>die instantly from scatter, genji ults on them and kills them all
>hanzo kills the last three of us with corner shots

Can't wait for ATKM to publicly humiliate Taimou tomorrow

It's an overlooking, downwards camera angle that simulates looking down from a tall building. The term "vomit cam" was popularized by NFL announcers when the NFL introduced a camera that would move along a bungie line across the field. It was considered a very disorienting angle of view and a stupid camera edition.

>Widow's stomp
MUH

Mei's the weeb of Overwatch.

>tournament over
>still talking about random shit

Time to watch my boy *insert streamer here* click some heads. Any /owg/ approved recommendations?

outplay'd

Watch Taimou and pretend "La Paliza" didn't happen.

Ster. Watch Ster

Last season finished in plat
Just finished qualifiers and ended up in gold with 80% winrate somebody can explain what the hell happened?

FTFY.

so competitive overwatch is just mirror matches constantly with 76, tracer, zenyatta, winston as must picks? why is this allowed?

post the rest of the stats

probably played like shit and the system places you lower than you're supposed to be so everyone can climb a bit

hidden MMR determines placement rank

You just fixed my heart too. Marry me.

Zuppeh is so hot but all pro gamers are straight (gays are bad at everything). However I saw that he's a healslut so maybe there is a chance for me to catfish him on a gay app

Time to start up that second account.

Well. We know blizzard intentionally places you 500 lower than where you finished last season so they can inflate sr for ez wins to make you 'feel good' as you get back to where you were
As for your high winrate and lack of climbing...dunno. the system is fucked and if your hidden mmr thinks you belong in gold it will stagger sr gains purposefully in an attempt to keep you from climbing

isn't that sonicfox dude gay hes dating a dude right now

Thanks user, both for the info and no bully.

why no play the game instead of seeing other ppl playing? now that the event is in a month or so, its the time to keep getting boxes with duplicates before they implement the new lootboox system with less dupes

Muh dive

>Dva's: "Hey daddy!" voice line

WHAT THE FUCK BLIZZARD

Everyone drops like 500 sr from where they were at the end of last season, you get extra SR from wins and lose less from losses for like the first 50 games.

Blizz did it because babies whined about being stuck at their rank, so now they can have a false sense of progression.

esports? who fucking cares. There's no pub rank without goddamn Hanzo, Sym and Junkrat onetricks.

It's "Daddy'o" as she's supposed to be in rockabilly.

Hmm true though he's a furry so I don't want to associate with him. Gays aren't THAT degenerate.

>the gamer girls are slowly fucking off to other meme games like PUBG
>the numbers of Mercys and Pharahs are decreasing

Feels good mang.

i gained SR after my placements

more like, why the fuck not?

>dropping 500 after placements

That's acceptable if you were literally 5000 ranked or are a boosted silver

Don't you have to aim in those games?

I mean what ranks were you fighting during your placements?

That should have been a huge giveaway

>gays are bad at everything
I'm gay and I've hit Gm

I main mercy though

why catfish? fellow #uglyanon? u a groupie or something.

I love Angela!

I want nothing but the best for her! I hope she retires from this hectic lifestyle soon and finds happiness!

The most adorable shit I've seen today

why can't they just code it so there's backfill in comp and you just don't lose Sr if you're backfill

>backfill in comp
nobody can be THIS stupid right?

>happiness
She's already found it. In a certain cyborg she fixed up

that idea is so fucking retarded

I guess gays aren't bad at Overwatch it's pretty campy and engaging for us. Support players probably are abit gay or curious as well. It's very the-gay-agenda.

Is it just me or are people way worse at random heroes than any other mode

The best gay gamers are easily better than you. FGC is full of them too and they'd own your ass heh

Good! If Genji is a good man and makes her happy then that is just what I want to hear!

It doesn't matter who it is, as long as she is happy!

Rest of the stats
Was fighting mostly golds and plats

just got 60sr from 1 win anybody wants to get carried?

I use pics of myself to catfish (lol) I don't like how I look but I did get scouted while I lived in Japan (didn't do it tho). I'm more Mental Illness userâ„¢ than anything else.

a leaver is a registered loss and a loss of sr anyway...

>get backfilled into a game where the enemy team is about to win with a massive ult advantage
imagine how fun that would be retard

FUCK wrong one. Ignore that. Sup user.

who cares if you don't lose Sr and can only stand to gain

people coming back from disconnections is only like 10% of the time anyway a quick vote kick system could probably decide whether or not people wanted to keep them anyway

It's funny because they're the same height

True.

Except if someone left, it was probably for a reason and then I'm stuck spending 10 minutes picking up the pieces of a lost game for a bunch of tilted retards.

Zarya comic leak

we know, Sombra is Blizzard's stupid fucking favorite child

>zarya defending omnics

Zarya was tasked with hunting her down lol

Kinda weird since she's a soldier not a mantracker lol

i thought it was genji sentai for a second there

>Playing Zarya, trying to push the payload
>Only me and a Mercy. Shielded her and myself from D.va ult
>It's overtime and we're almost to the first checkpoint
>Fighting niggas off left and right, trying to take as much space as possible while we wait for reinforcements and contest the shit
>Mercy goes full retard and decides to start shooting instead of healing
>Mowed down fairly when I could have stalled for time or even beaten a Tracer and Mecree
>Wash rinse and repeat when we're on defense, Mercy won't stop putting herself in needless danger and trying to play DPS
>Watch teammates die several times while calling out for healing.
>We still somehow win because Lucio picked up the slack
Why the fuck do people think they're gonna get far as battle Mercy? Is there just something I'm missing? Sure she does a good amount of damage, but the kill would be done so much more faster if you just HEALED and damage boosted the people around you.

not talking about that I'm talking about how much goddamn attention a character has gotten for only being like 7 months in game while not touching on some of their others since launch or ever like Lucio and Zenyatta

she's gotten a cinematic and animated short an ARG problem solving bullshit nonsense to introduce her and now two Comic appearances