/felmg/ - Felmyst General

Felmyst (Or Gummy) is a TBC server coming out july 21st. 1x rates, no p2w, progressive content release.

>Register and download client
felmyst.com/

>EJ archive links
pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr

>Talents
armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc

>How do I play/gear my class?
pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr

>When is it going to come out?
when the great ruse ends

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0GYJ1SiR0fc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ao61VxHbWF0
youtube.com/watch?v=u1ZvPSpLxCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for

>NOT EVEN
>TWELVE
>W
>E
>L
>V
>E

>HOURS

Why make another thread? It is over.

There was no need for this thread. Gummy is an autist and attentionwhore, he's not going to give away his code.

It's over.

>Months of shitposting
>Months of shilling
>months of trying to trick /elyg/ posters to post in your thread to keep it alive
>months of talking about how Gummy was going to kill Elysium

>not even twelve hours
>Not even
>TWELVE
>W
>E
>L
>V
>E

>HOURS

Xth post for last gummy thread ever and retail still sucks dick.

what is funny, is that its not even hard. like right away into the expansion, before people had capped artifacts or tier sets YOU WERE 4 MANNING DUNGEONS, carrying the 5th person to use their keystone because you specifically wanted to farm X or Y dungeon at levels X-Y
>retail babies so bad they literally couldn't clear dungeons within 45 minutes with a person more than what is needed

speedruns are the only thing worth doing on retail anymore user. the dungeons and the systems were literally designed for speedruns and nothing else.

Qe need a wpsg again now that we have people on Medvidh, Ascenion and Northcraft

what if gummys plan is to fake his death while transitioning into a girl? that way blizzard wont be able to sue him

>what are name change records
>what are social security numbers

>incorrect OP
>still calling it felmg

can we just go back to fucking calling it wpsg

Its a retarded tranny. I had to look it up but he knows the names of the tranny hormones.

Literally no reason not to play on Medivh. Warmane wins again baby.

Meds pop has jumped 250 in the last hour

who knows what?

4 years just for it end like this
jesus christ

Here lies Gummy's Server

7/21/17 3pm EST - 8pm EST 7/21/17

I wish you lads the best of luck on finding yourselves a home whether it be retail. another private server, or a new game.

Goodbye, Friends.
Regardless of how retarded he actually was handling this whole this,I wish I could've played with you all on Gummy's server

It will come back, even better than before with a higher cap

Guy meming about gummy being on hrt instead of pain meds etc.

Farewell user.

Peace and good luck.

I was legit so excited to play
Damage control was shaping up to feel exactly like NFA when nost launched

>hype server for months
>shitpost in /elyg/ for months
>shitpost on actual elysium servers for months

>Last less than a quarter of a day

This will be the last /felmg/ we need to wait for eurobros to wake up and react to Gummy's post, it's not fair to cut them out.

After we are going back to /wpsg/, having single threads for servers was a fucking mistake.

>Waiting for gummy since start of july
>Finally releases but forced to go to sleep without without making a character because there is no way I can get in
>Wake up
>Not even 12 hours later the server is about to be taken down
I should be sad but its kinda funny too. Gummy and alex blew themselves the fuck out without actually getting to play

what the FUCK do I do now, I was looking forward to this so much
FUCK

Same, was shaping up to be really good kinda mad I wont get to play with you guys now.

Clearly Medvidh is the next server.

I still can't believe it shut down like this.

>Tfw stage 4

already on depression

funny and scary to think how incredible accurate that is

>TFW on testing
Im legit thinking about going back to retail

mfw i actually went through all of the steps

Stuck on anger currently, slowly moving towards depression.

Played retail this expansion, including Mythic raiding and had top 1% parses. AMA about the expansion if you're considering going back.

>Five
>Fucking
>Hours

I'm afraid going back to retail would only be stage 4 friend.

That doesn't sound very realistic to me. It seems like a bad idea to give money to people that just fucked you over.

woooooow i still can't play

vocaroo.com/i/s0GYJ1SiR0fc

i have some news for you friendo

>get fucked in the ass by a soulless company that doesn't want you to have fun
>ask for more and pay for it
eat shit, nigger

let him be...
just let him be...

I quit in january so... I had actually comfy finnish guild. We werent the best guild around but not too casual either. Just the right guild. Only reason I quit was because people like me who have HDD got insane loading times and I dont know if its fixed yet
Yeah I dont give a fuck anymore. I have a wow itch now and I dont feel like playing some shitty pserver anymore after this shitshow

guys where is the tranny guild OP, which tranny guild should I join, I'm just looking for a tranny discord guild to chill and talk about trannies. bros who's your favourite tranny, please respond.

Played retail this expansion, including LFR and had at least two skirmishes on my demon hunter. AMA about the expansion if you're considering going back.

This picture actually makes me really sad. A confused a mentally ill person has ruined their life over what they thought would be instant gratification. As if the body dimorphism that was at least contained to your mind wasn't enough now you have one of the most unnatural features of all: a "vagina" as a man.

WHAT HAPPEND BROS ? I GOT INSULTED FOR CALLING THIS SHIT OUT 1 YEAR AGO NOW LOOK WHAT HAPPEND.

STOP THIS user. ITS DEAD. YOU CAN;T BRING IT BACK. IT WILL NEVER BE LIKE IT USED TO.

ITS OVER!

Load times are innate to New-WoW due to the number of objects being loaded vs the old days. There are hundreds more objects on screen at any given time than there used to be, with more particles attached etc. You can see for yourself that load times go up and down with expansions in chronological order.

good thing i wasn't invested in the server and only decided to play a few days ago

im still waiting for corecraft

rich

NEW ALEX VIDEO
>youtube.com/watch?v=Ao61VxHbWF0

>Stage 4-5
>Rolled on Warmane, got to level 10 and stopped

He's going to give it to Valkyrie, screencap this.

I'm on my way home right now on the bus and am ready to hop into the massive queue im sure is awaiting me. Can anyone tell me how crowded things are, if the lag is shitty and if the server has been stable? I can't believe I'm as hyped as I am right now.

With Gummy's track record and it being hosted in the US and all, I know I should have been suspicious.
Fuck, I just wanted it to be real, so badly.

how exactly is gummy infringing on blizzards copyright?
he is providing a server placing entities in a world. you can't copyright this service.
the fact that they're wow characters is all in the client which we are using, not him.

Stage 6 here, anons.

Resubbed to FFXIV and got a boost to catch up to some of my friends who are playing.

I hope I enjoy it..

Same. Makes me feel horrible for them, so many issues and such a point of no return decision. And just being stuck.

if anyone actually fought it and got through the stonewalling and resulting legal fees, it would never hold up in any court.

thats really what it is
the promise was too big and the hype was too grand
even worse we got a taste of what we could've had only to have it ripped from our mouths.

it probably would because judges are 900 years old and dont understand how this shit works

Can you tell me about valkyrie? I'm too new and i get all the server names that people mention confused. Everything fucking sounds the same to me.
wargate
warmane
hellground
hellfire
molten

like those last three i mix in my head because of the hell/lava stuff. Maybe I'm retarded.

The server side contains a ton of copyrighted content too.

Gummy is the hero we need, but not the one we deserve.

Stuck at stage 5, send help

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE what the fuck do I play now?
I just want to play some fucking burning crusade, FUCK
Warmane niggers can fuck off I'm not dealing with a cash shop and fake queues

Who the fuck is this guy?

Does anybody want to play D&D online?

>Ares will be released on 21st of October 2017.

BACK TO JEWSTAR

Molten and warmane are the same, garbo devs and scripting, corrupt as fuck staff. For some reason they still get retards to play there. You don't need to know about the others you listed. As for Valkyrie they are russians (running theme for private servers is terrible ruskie devs) they started their vanilla server in 2011 I think? Anyways for some reason we'll never know Nostalrius gave them their playerbase and core. They no longer use Nost's core, but retain the playerbase and have held the monopoly on private servers since. They are either cunning as fuck, rich, or just lucky.

a stock photo model

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=u1ZvPSpLxCg

NO! I WANT GUMMY'S CUMMYS!

>he isnt playing warmane

lmaoing a t u

>shitty version
not surprising coming from a tranny addict animeposter

Not so much anymore. Especially Gummy's considering how much of it he recoded from scratch. Its easily arguable that the code that exists is simply the most logical way to communicate the data, its the same as saying "this sentence is the same as this sentence here in my book! obviously this author plagiarized me!" when the sentence in question is like
>"Yeah sure I could eat" he said realizing how hungry he was after the trip.

>Instant 60

>posting Tears for Fears version
based

can someone tell me why the 1-60 slog is so important to people on a tbc server?

tell me what it contributes to the game

>he's playing warmane

People learn how to play their fucking class and don't arrive in Outland being gutter tier trash. It weeds out retards and instant gratification shitters.

Anyone else feel like crying?

>tranny addict
lolwat, projection much?

And why the fuck should someone be expected to spend weeks playing this shit to get to level cap all for the risk of the server in question shutting down and having to do it all over again?

Because the economy gets fucked otherwise. You need 1-60 content for all professions and there are many vanilla consumables and items that are still very useful in TBC.

>character attachment
>shitter filter
>proper economy

Yes, I haven't touched a single game since the server shutdown. It's seriously depressing after seeing all the early vanilla content work flawlessly. I'll bet the TBC 5 mans were godlike.

/wowg/ is laughing at us again

I'm pretty fucking mad at this whole situation. Yeah, it sucks that Gummy has muscular distrophy, but that doesn't excuse his lack of planning for when big daddy Activision comes knocking on his door. No server backups, no migrations to Europe, nothing. Just fuck you, it's gone. The beta was so great and then it just gets snatched out of my fucking hands within five hours of going live. The guy doesn't even show any intentions of giving away the source code because "muh integrity, people might use it for profit :^^^^^(". Yeah, because people using it for profit is CLEARLY better than nobody getting to use it at all.

Four years of development only to piss it all away in an afternoon.

God.

ruins economy when banned goldfarmers can just remake a level 60

I feel like crying but it won't happen, I just drink.

If you can't spend a few weeks leveling to get to the relevant content then I doubt you'd be able to do attunements to get to the "new and fresh" relevant content. leveling doesn't weed out all the shitters but some.

Felmyst
I began this project roughly four years ago and last year when Blizzard began taking action more seriously it weighed heavily on me as not only was I already heavily invested into the work but others around me were as well. Because of my health situation I wasn't in a position to cut losses and start over on something different, at least not something that would take four years to make. Last year's news of what Blizzard was doing came at the absolute worst time for me, frankly, with so many years already invested. To explain what may appear as an odd series of decisions it seems worthwhile to disclose my condition, muscular dystrophy, which only one other person in the online sphere knew of until now.
Of course, that is why I'm not able to pick up and move to another country as an alternative means to host the server since I'm not really able to live on my own. That is also the reason I've been able to work mostly full time on this project as I'm unemployed, though I have sacrificed much of my well being dedicating everything I have to this. Why am I disclosing this? I'm not really sure, but I feel compelled to.
So the question instead becomes: why host it yourself? The problem with that is our popularity snowballed way too fast once the release date was set.

>gummy releases a video
>squeaky voice of a pre-teen
>"unexpected shutdown"
>"I have no fucking clue how to remotely manage a server"
>kthxbye
LMAO
So how many gummyshills killed themselves over this?

I'm so tired of playing on Elysium. I was ready for that thrill of rushing to stay ahead of the pack while leveling

.I won't either but it really does feel bad.

Can't hear them with big.B cock in their throat