/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thread FeMC Edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle announced, will feature P4 cast: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BHS61xRXiiM
mega.nz/#!IBR21JRI!dUE3NgaxQsUYLkPOQSVt-Zo6xFtIhm8EUOua2H1fnhI
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2790888
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are now posting in Marie' thread!

YEAH-YEAH! Now DANCE!

Goro is for ___

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!
Resurrecting

shes mine /pg/

She's mine /pg/

first for adachi

Claiming this bouncy, buxom, beautiful blonde bunny.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Obligatory Makoto post

For cutest accent.

youtube.com/watch?v=BHS61xRXiiM

P5 had the doinkest music.

I want Naoto to give me a hug and SUFFOCATE me with her MASSI

I love Ann.

Claiming the best Idol in the world!

So I'm about 40 hours into Persona 3, and I'm starting to feel like I don't want to finish this game.

None of the girls really appealed to me design wise except for Aigis, and after playing I didn't really feel like I was attracted to them for their personalities either, beyond just being friends.

Then I got Aigis, and it seems like they are trying to make the protagonist into his own character, and not your self insert. This would be fine, but it only seems to apply in this case, and so I don't really feel like I can do a relationship with Aigis.

Tartarus is absolutely awful, on all levels. It is the most boring grind I've had to go through in a long time. Every time I go there I nearly fall asleep, it's so boring.

In addition to the above, I've also been spoiled on the ending (it's not hard to get spoiled on it), and it seems like the ending would be really unfulfilling, and leave me with an unsatisfied feeling, like I've been cheated out of something.

Is it still worth it for me to finish the game? I know it'll probably be another 40 or so hours to do it, so I'm not sure I want to anymore. Is there something I'm missing? Does it all feel better in the end? Is there a satisfying conclusion somewhere in there?

I know you guys are just gonna call me a faggot for asking, but I'm really conflicted on whether or not it's worth it to finish the game.

We know, Kanji.
Good night, Naotofag. Love you!

I made a link for all the PQ P4 chapters not already in the pastebin for anyone who still cares, and if anyone wants all of P3 and P4 PQ I can do that real quick too.
mega.nz/#!IBR21JRI!dUE3NgaxQsUYLkPOQSVt-Zo6xFtIhm8EUOua2H1fnhI

>Best idol
>Fucks Chad on the regular
>idol
>Fucks Chad
>idol

BURN MY DREAD is worth it

There is clearly more to this image and I would like to see it.

cutie

Kamoshida is on the right

Rise!

Nope it's actually Tae

>None of the girls really appealed to me design wise except for Aigis
Yeah, you should probably just stop

I believe there is STILL more to this image and I would like to see it in it's entirety.

Rise and Makoto would be good friends!

You can find it just by googling the filename.

The last third of the game is where it picks up, but a lot of people find the storyline to be a slog to play through. If you're really not enjoying any part of it but think you can drop it and not have any regret, then you should do so.

Also, in P3 you have to romance the girls to get their rank 10, there's no friendship option at all.

I'm on my phone I can't just copy the filename.

Both of them are my waifus so I hope they would

its still fuuka friday in part of the world

Here you go!
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2790888

Glad everyone knows who's still the king

Please look forward to PQ2!

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

>rise teaching Makoto how to suck a dick and fit four dicks in her anus!

Makoto already knows how to do that.

Rise is pure and only loves her senpai

Would you say it might be worth coming back to? I have a lot of other shit to play, so I could always stop here and come back to it later.

I went P5-->P4-->P3, and I liked the upbeat stuff the other games did, so maybe it's just not the right time for me to play the game.

Fuck you
Makoto is pure.

Headpats! Really though, with his need for affection I wonder just how he'd react.

Rise loves whoever will give the "real" her the time of day. It's almost like you didn't play her social link or something.

Playing P5 on Hard. Will getting Rank 7 of Mishimi (greatly boosts XP) make the game too easy? I don't want to level up too much.

What if it was the other way around? Makoto teaches Rise how to be an A student

The game is already too easy.

Naoto isn't her senpai

For the strength to forge one's own destiny!
For JUSTICE!

I'm starting to think Futaba's Palace was really important not just because she's an important character. Basically, the other Palace owners did as they pleased without remorse because their Shadows and Treasures were locked away but Futaba nearly killed herself from the influence of her Palace and Treasure, and because the targets like Madarame and Kaneshiro soften their stances before they confess I wonder if they started hearing voices since Shadow Kamoshida said he'd return to his host and do something about his sins.

We also know from Natsuki's case and P3 generally that Shadows can call out to a person to prey on them, so I think this is something interesting to think about.

Mariefag just beat the shit out of me /pg/

How is his voice pure sex in BOTH versions of the game?

Fuck off domesticsfag

>mfw an imPOSter is pretending to be me again

Sure, especially if you liked the style of the other two. P3 is the gloomiest of the three Hashino games but it's probably the most consistent with its theme within the story. When P3 and P4s narratives were compared they were considered opposites, in that P3's ending was better than the journey and P4's journey was better than the ending. It's worth seeing to the end at least once, even if it's not right away.

I love Haru!
The Beauty Thief too my heart!

>Naoto isn't her senpai
>Therefore Rise doesn't love Naoto

I'm not seeing any conflict here.

Okay, I'll come back to it later then. Thanks for taking the time to reply!

I really liked P5 and P4, and I think P3's characters are great, but I think Tartarus and a lack of waifus for me just make it a little slow. I'll make sure to finish it when I come back to it.

She loves Naoto, but she isn't her senpai.

So what you said about her only loving her senpai isn't true.

No you won't. If you hate Tartarus that much you're never going to get through The Answer.

That's not Maki's trip

What do you do when you run out of coke /pg/?

Ok guys. Track, swim, or Kendo?

Literally doesn't matter

Not the one he's using in this thread, but as we all know he changes it constantly to avoid being filtered.

Use the last bit to g yourself up and rob your dealer

Knowing that anyone can just pretend to be him.

Buy Pepsi

My friend, I once played through the beginning of a game (about 7 hrs each time) 5 times because I fucked up 1 little detail that locked me out of the good ending, and I somehow managed to fuck it up each time. I can grind away at something for a long time.

Tartarus sucks, but if there's a light at the end of the tunnel, I'll make it.

So we'll join them all eventually? That's kinda a bummer.

Yeah, Kaz magically happens to be on whatever team you pick. It's not like P4, where you get different characters for different clubs (but the same Arcana).

>user snorts last bit of coke
>Suddenly can hear "Life Will Change" as he approaches his dealer for more

Fuck off Maki. Same logic applies to everyone here.

>Ryujifag is not only the p0zfag but is also the idol tripfag
Who'd have thought

A light at the end of The Answer? Good luck with that. Although I played it on PS2, I couldn't use save states and all that. Maybe you'll make it through.

No, the guy who you need for a social link is there no matter what team you pick

Futaba's was important at least to point out that distortion =/= sins. A person's distorted desires is as harmful to them as it is to the ones the distorted person is lashing out against. I'm still disappointed that we didn't get more information on Wakaba's research to see just how unique (or perhaps not unique) Futaba's case was and how distortion was more than just people doing wrong.

But I don't think Hashino aims to connect the lore between P3-P5 in any way other than a vague reference or cameo, especially in the spinoffs. It makes sense to, and things like mental shutdowns and Apathy Syndrome are extremely similar, but he lets them stand on their own for whatever reason, even though he could do more with it. Also, speaking of softening stances, I finally realized:

>Okumura never calls off the arranged marriage because there was no formal contract to break in the first place

Just snorted the last bit
and i can't spent more money on coke, i gotta eat
kill me

Konami crossover when?

Wait are Ryujifag and Mariefag dating?

I thought Ryujifag was a literal faggot

/pg/ pls

they're a!dsbuddies

Yes /pg/ please. Make sure you follow this flowchart to ensure your waifu is actually your waifu.

they're siblings

Mariefag is a girl and Ryujifag thinks girls are gross.

who /harem/ here

Th-Thanks

yeah she's actually my waifu

I remember when I used think that being a waifufag was done so ironically. How I wish I could go back to those days

Just read the last thread, did someone post tits?

Attention whores deserve everything bad that happens to them.

yup
Mariefag tits

That's a lie, in the picture those pants are unbuttoned.

They're doing this to Maki now too, huh. He doesn't deserve that crap either.

You guys are just jealous that we have true life long friends and you don't. Positivesingles.com saved my life!

Yeah I think now is a good time to call it a night. See ya /pg/

Mariefag exposed herself accidentally