Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21.1.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/820014-chains-of-harrow-update-2110/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for always bully Frost players

Post your edge frames

what would you do to fix my 4, user?

4th for univac

>Need some Argon Crystals
>Decide to bring Kitty for drop buffs
>Bring mag for her passive since no vac
>It does nothing

Move faster, more agressively and make so enemies stuck on it stay closer to the eye instead of going sky high and making it ass to shoot.

go full out dragoon since DE doesn't give a shit about her orignal concept

tornadoes also shoot players up into the sky

>accidentally go into a nightmare alert as low-ranked Ivara with no health/shields
Fug
Spent the entire time in Prowl throwing my Zenistar and rezzing fellow tenno

that's how you do tenno
that's how you do

>esc
>abort mission

>mag has pull loot aug
>i know, let's give her the ability to vacuum while bullet jumping

Literally why.

Would you grope a shy Nezha?

Starts out as a single big tornado you can steer with more damage/range that can be detonated on refire into 4+ roaming funnel clouds.

hey hey hey
warframe made me gay

Literally how can other damage frames compete?

Well, if they ever get Covert Lethality and Fatal Teleport to work properly...

>damage frames

Would this be better?

>Mag can manipulate her weapons magnetically rather than using her hands. Holstered weapons are reloaded automatically, and Reloading held weapons is not interrupted by any actions.

Could be fun. So will never happen.

Does this game not suck yet?

I'll tell you the answer after you give me the source

warframe has always been good, goyim

as much as ivara's horsecock

Veemecelli on eka's portal

This sortie spy mission is absolutely awful.

Your mesa looks neat.

How so? It's an enemy modifier condition on a mode where you don't kill any enemies.

>He doesn't ERP with Becca playing as a Saryn who can't stop farting while grinding

I'm playing pubs and don't have any well-prepped cloaking frames. Self-explanatory

What is the most general purpose Prime Frame to throw my Formas on?

>Pub spy
But why?

You're right, how can any frame compete with Mesa?

Because I hate spy and would rather be carried through it than do it all myself.

loki

Nyx vs. Nova for Pub defense?

No need for that. You can take your tankiest frame and just make a beeline for each vault since it's Corpus. If you're sufficiently tanky, you can just set off alarms, eat shit all the way, and still extract the data because the vaults are so short.

You might as well start learning them, they're not leaving sortie rotation any time soon. Pubs aren't very reliable, either.

speedva erry tim

Console fags welcome here? Been playing and unlocking planets solo most of the time but now the enemies are getting too much for me even though my gear is all maxed out, is this the "use formas and level your gear again" wall or im i just bad? Im mr6 and have frost prime, rhino and loki maxed and finished crafting mag and nyx.
Also what should I farm for plat early in the game? I want more slots.

I can't remember the last time I encountered a pub Nyx

>look up website
gotta say this site is kinda confusing and dated looking, don't know why you'd u-
>vore
oh

Syndicate mods
are guaranteed 15P everyday, not sure how things are on console though

What weapon are you using?

Every gun, that somehow able to kill lvl 100 sortie grineer is good.

There's no need to 4xCP, and even having sinlge of it is not that important.

Only bad weapon was one-handed swords, and even now rivens had fixed them.

Also, blast + toxin for 0-5 status.

Radiation + Toxin for small status.

Viral + Electricity for high status and low rate of attacks.

Corrosive+cold for high status AND high rate of attacks.

You're welcome.

I wouldn't use either. Slowva is absolutely ass, Speeva assume your team can kill efficiently (either that you have to HARD carry) and Nyx just CC is kinda pointless on defense where you'd rather just have thing making a line towards you so you can kill them.

It's appreciated.

post builds

read the OP - especuially the pastebins

Either you're using shit weapons or you don't have essential mods leveled.
Get a hold of atterax, hek (with syndicate augment), akstilleto prime. It's a loadout that'll carry you through the starchart. Potato them, put a forma or two in each and look up the builds. Don't worry if you don't have the prime variants of mods yet.

For plat farming I don't recommend selling syndicate mods since you need to work 4 days for one. Just go farm relics and burn them. Sell anything that's worth at least 20p. link to market in OP should help but the prices on consoles will be a bit different.

What frame is this?

I just pubbed the Spy Sortie and we finished in well under 5 minutes with no hiccups. Wh... what is happening?

We got a forma.

Oh, and for your own sake, find someone to play with. Your experience will be a million times better.
You'll be able to power level each other and most important of all, extract from survival or excavation whenever you want, not when some pub feels like it.
DE please bring operator extraction back

Pubbing works eventually, I'm too lazy to learn spy and after a couple of failures you'll get through it.

Solo grinding spy is ultimate comfy. Until stalker shows up.

my Lex P one shots him

solo grinding spy is ultimate boring.
pubbing old t4 defense keys was where it was at.

Nova with Visage tennojew skin

I'm so tired of MY RECKONING showing up just to give me a Dread.

>pubbing old t4 defense keys
Good times, good times.

Bad as fuck times. I remember them pretty well.

for me it was old Mesa on T4 Interception

I stopped playing a year ago. Just found out that draco is no longer a thing.

What's the new spot?

Hydron.

Hydron, Sedna

/wfd/ returning fucking when
WHEN

Hydron is the general place, Bere still ain't all that bad. Shitters use Akkad still.

What's wrong with Akkad?

>back when braton prime was the hot new prime
>and T3 was the considered end game
>trying to get braton prime receiver from T3 Def
>finally getting it and feeling like part of the master race
Probably explains why I still treasure braton prime and use it often, that shit is my baby after all that grind

Nothing, you stay there and level

I normally instantly go solo for Spy. Too much out of my control. I'd only stayed with the squad on a whim, as it had another random actually playing Limbo well and with which we'd comfortably cruised through the Hijack by alternating our Cataclysms in the Rover's path. I'm still in shock.

Grineer units give way more XP than infested units.

Hydron with pubs.
Berehinya in premade.

>M-muh sekrit club

wut

This guy gets it

what

Thanks, still coping with the fact that the void is null.

I'm just going to grind out some of the new weapons in the meantime.

I know there's a list in the OP but, what weapons would you recommend me? Looking to forma something new.

zarr & pandero

Hey DE
I need big fucking scythe like you see in all the anime for my skellington prime
doesn't matter if it isn't meta, as long as it's not shit, got good range and slash
thanks

Pox is relatively new and quite fun.

pls yes, and more chain weapons when, ripkas are a good start but that's just one weapon type

Where does one go to farm Orokin Cells?

The boomstick and the pandero seem fun. Pox doesnt look as interesting. But that's just me.

Thanks

I must be blind, thank you

You know what they say, in the land of the blind the one eyed man is worth two in the bush.

I do Ceres, Pallas with Nekros and get 4 at best, atleast 2 per run, thanks Ignis Wraith, its a very low level exterminate and just a cakewalk

That probably depends on how compliant the bush is in regards to letting the other two one eyed guys go.

Are the tenno powers p2w in this game?

I've seen to get lenses without paying money is either incredibly hard due to rng or impossible.

They're mostly garbage, and the lenses are pretty easy to get from Sorties.

That said, the game is irrefutably pay to win. It's fair enough to free players, but pay to win nonetheless.

wut

O, sweet child.
You will, one day, regret ever muttering these words.

So said the prophet.

>That said, the game is irrefutably pay to win. It's fair enough to free players, but pay to win nonetheless.

For all its faults, this is literally the least p2w f2p ever.

you mean focus? fuck no, this game (and its dev) is terrible across astonishingly many dimensions of possibility and design, but I'd really hesitate to call it pay to win - everything you can pay for these days just lets you skip the grind entirely (which IS the game), so it's really more like pay to not play or pay to sleep

besides, you'll be drowning in lenses and have more focus than you know what to do with and all the useful nodes maxed out in a short while if you just keep running sorties

I've done about 30 sorties which is limited to one per day and only got a minor lens once (the wrong one)

That's not easy to get.

your account seed must be pretty good
warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
for 2.33% and 0.67% chance on each, I seem to get unairu lenses an awful lot

>tfw really want the lato prime
help me wfg