Holy shit this has got some pick up

Holy shit this has got some pick up.

>It takes a claimed six seconds to reach 62mph

Ahhh.... Okay? This has got to be a troll/bait post. I pray that you don't think 6sec 0-60 is fast...

I drove it and it was the fastest thing I've ever driven. It was something else. Didnt look up the specs but yeah I know that doesnt sound spectacular.

t. busrider

I have never been on a bus before. But feel free to post a pic of your car(s) if you wanna pretend to have a big dick lol I can likely buy your house with just whats in my garage.

I mean it's a quick car, you've probably never driven a fast car before so you think this.
Still it's a great car this is.

not as good as the Focus ST, let alone the Focus RS

What makes you say this?

lol ok 14 year old

holy shit you've got issues

>mfw still no car pics, only insults lol

These Ford Edge leases really got a lot of pick up.

>here's my car
bullshit

>look, here's a timestamp
that's at a dealership, nice try

>it's in my garage
that's someone else's garage

Hey, anyone else want to see how this plays out?

You are the one claiming to have a garage full of cars equivalent in value to a house

>mfw still no car pics

Yeah, that wasn't me.
I know the lack of ID's can be confusing, but try to pull your head out of your ass and concentrate.

here.

bullshit. post with timestamp

i'm not going outside in the dark to prove to some user that i drive a 2003 camry

It's a crap FWD french shit
>I'm french, i know what i talk about

all french cars are absolute trash, especially Renault, they clearly have no fucking idea what a car is or how to design one, and their 44 ton trucks are no better, they break if you give them to a new driver and are turned down by professional drivers, and rightly
>INB4 bu-bu-bu-but Tw-Tw-Twingo
don't get me started on that ugly cuckbox

>ha, got em!
>hehe...

He doesn't believe you because it's nicer than his car, if he has one.