Why is this literaly the most pussy truck

Why is this literaly the most pussy truck
>small
>underpowered
>no speed
>jap shit
My Ram 2500 is so much fucking better then this pussyshit. What's the point of even having a small truck making you unable to assert dominance?
>pic related

If you wanted a ranger thread you could just ask nicely instead of posting obvious bait.

It's not a Ranger it's a Mazda. At least the Ranger isn't Jap garbo

Look a this pussy having a meltdown

Should we tell him?

Tell me what lmfao, you're just assblasted I insulted jap shit. American cars are better in every aspect. The ranger is better in every aspect then the Mazda

Don't tell him

must be retarded

not sure if troll, or retard

>trip with name of Pinnacle of sperg
>people are actually posting in this thread that they aren't sure if its bait or a retard
lmao

It should be very obvious that he is indeed a troll

I worked with a girl who told me the same thing. She even said "My dad would never buy a Ford"

I just thought it was a funny name lol

How am I trolling? Is Ford jap shit all of a sudden? I think fucking not

Fuck I forgot my trip

OK I can't resist at this point. One, that's just a name, a trip is generated by characters after a hash in the name field. Two, the Mazda B-series pickup is a badge-engineered Ford Ranger. Mazda and Ford shared numerous cars and technologies when Ford owned a part of them. The current Fiesta is actually an older Mazda 3 underneath as well IIRC.

stop stealing my trip you faggot

>he doesn't /littlepickup/
Its almost like you WANT the world to know about your average to ever-so-slightly above average sized cock.

>The current Fiesta is actually an older Mazda 3 underneath as well IIRC.
No, Mazda 2 and Fiesta are similar. Also the 3 was based on the Focus.

bait

I don't believe it, source? Ford wouldn't buy from the people who fucking bombed us

I've had this name for at least 2 years now

Ford owned enough stock to have controlling interest in Mazda for a long time.

>Ford Probe - Mazda MX6
>Ford Ranger - Mazda B-series
>Ford Explorer Sport - Mazda Navajo
>Ford Fusion - Mazda 6
>Ford Escape - Mazda Tribute

You all make me fucking sick. Learn not to respond.

Bumping because it's what this hell hole deserves.

*THIS IS NOW A MINITRUCK THREAD*

DISCUSS MINITRUCKS
POST MINITRUCK PICS
ADMIRE MINITRUCK SUPERIORITY

I'm so fucking angry. Why would Ford betray America like this.

also discuss minitrucker superior penis size

(no fullsizers incapable of pounding their wife cervix allowed)

FUCK YOU STOP RUINING MY THREAD

You want a legit source? Go to some shitty used dealership or pick a part, find a Mazda B-series, open the hood and marvel at the massive volume of shit that says "Ford" or "Motorcraft" on it.

DELET

not until you run my minitruck over

the retards in this thread, holy shit

Since op is gay this is now a ranger thread. Unironically mine has a Mitsubishi transmission in it

>small
A good attribute if you are in tight or congested areas.
>underpowered
Depends on the engine and transmission.
>no speed
Real life isn't Initial D, faggot.
>jap shit
Good on you for outing yourself as retarded.

You just fell for my bait, hehe. Say goodbye to your blue eyes Kaiba.

Blame ford EU. They've been slowly taking over the entirety of ford. Why do you think NA and EU spec have become so cosmetically similar?

But guys like you are great. They keep shlomo's pockets lined.

What year bro? Looks like my 91, saw your pic and stomach sank thinking about how it's for sale.

Thank doc

its a 90 with 2.9 and 5spd. Why are you selling yours?

Was the only combat deployment of nuclear weapons in human history, TWICE OVER, not enough for you?

>jap shit
That truck with last twice as long than any Found On Road Dead

>needing a big truck to compensate enough to assert dominance

Clean your headlights.

>open the hood and marvel at the massive volume of shit that says "Ford" or "Motorcraft" on it.
tbbhhhh

I've tried cleaning them before but it didn't do shit. I plan on replacing the entire assembly soon.

Did you try toothpaste and a toothbrush

I used some headlight lens cleaner that was lying around but it didn't do a whole lot. I'm pretty sure the plastic is screwed on both sides since there's moisture inside the lens

>tfw 1st gen esploder
>call it my truck because it's literally just one of these Rangers with a permanent camper bolted on and rear seats
>little sister mocks me because it isn't a v8 and doesn't have a bed so "it's not a truck!"
>little sister likes muh lifted brodozers and says mine is incapable off road
>hfw my lil Esploder 4x4'd it's way up a rock face nobody else's could at a friend gathering
>mfw one of them rolled their 2016 tundra with a lift best measured in yards because 'lol bro what's a center of gravity'
I love these little trucks and their derivatives despite all the shit I have to wrench on it

>What's the point of even having a small truck making you unable to assert dominance?

not everyone needs a truck to be a penis enhancement

I want a 4wd bronco 2 or explorer so bad. It's a shame my truck is 2wd but it probably wouldn't be in decent shape and 900 bucks when I bought it