World of Warcraft Private Server Gen /wpsg/

What the fuck are we doing edition

In the wake of Felmyst getting shut down people are currently looking for a new server. The vocal options are Ascension and Warmane.
No guilds no guides. Let us sort this shit out yeah?

Ascension
project-ascension.com/home

3x rate hardcore server just released. FFA pvp, player looting and other shenanigans on this classless realm. Make your own meme builds and spew ancap memes as you steal things from people.

Warmane
warmane.com/

5x and 1x TBC servers. It's Molten, what else is there to say really?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9O6e7cgkeqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for trannies :3

hold me Mocky...

It's over BROS
Wow private servers are dead for good. Crestfall is already stillborn. It's done. It's time to move on

Who could be behind this post...

Warmane is terrible and Ascension is a boring gimmick lowpop funserver.

What the fuck do we do.

Play Stormblood

WarGate of course

>tfw free from the shackles of WoW at last
feels good lads. All good for you guys, goodbye

Game has probably one of the worst leveling experiences I've ever had. I couldn't make it past 50.

stop shilling this garbage

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE CHOSEN ONE GUMMY
YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LEAD US OUT OF THE DARKNESS

Wow leveling is worse

>lowpop
well if it makes you feel better if we all rolled into the place we would boost the pop from 600 to 700 or so

Who /playing northcraft wotlk 4th of august/ here?

Remember that Northcraft will save us in 2 weeks.

A man with a broken heart

hang yourself

who else is hyped for NORTHCRAFT?
>instant 68 so you can skip the grind you've done a thousand times over
>can still experience glorious Northrend leveling
>1x rates
>solid sunwell core
>lots of interest in the server so won't be DoA

I can't wait to roll an Alliance Paladin and go Ret/Prot!

>2.5s GCD
Slowest MMO gameplay ever

based northcraft posters

wtf i love final fantasy XIV now ?

wtf this looks better than wow
why aren't we playing this

>muh shiny effects

Two weeks is fucking long to wait.
Send help.

>all these servers dying and people getting cucked
>tfw been playing on warmane for 2 years without any problems whatsoever

youtube.com/watch?v=9O6e7cgkeqw

Hey op, theres an active /wpsg/ guild on atlantiss (cata) ask senna in /wpsg/ discord for more info.

just play on
W A R G A T E

pop?

> atlanpiss
>cata
>discord
AYYYY

Fuck off you cunts, you killed fucking /wpsg/ and now that there's a fucking thread once in 10 years, you just want to fucking get people from it. Just fucking fuck off and leave the thread alone...

Also put these as tags in the next op to steal members from other generals:

Wowg,tbcg,felmg,krog,nosg,elyg

:^)

this looks fucking retarded

Why do you private server cucks fall for this shit everytime? New server comes out, makes a lot of false promises, then it gets shut down and you lose your 100s of hours of character progress in a instant.

Now they have all of your account info: emails, passwords, secret question/answer, ip address location. Who knows what shady as fuck admins will do with this info database.

haha epic bro xDD

Why are you so mad

about 500 people
more if they scoop up despondent felmyst refugees

97% of the people here in these private server generals are from third world countries.

wew, looks like it's back to Elysium

>100s of hours
it was barely even 6 tho :^)

Didn't make a lot of false promises, though. The beta was extremely good and well scripted, as promised. The ONLY thing he didn't do was actually plan how he was going to host the thing, ironically. Polar opposite of the usual situation.

guys i'm almost at the brink of installing retail wow
someboyd please fuckign sotoppp me

>Well scripted
Lmao the raids and BRD were bugged to shit

Delete all your characters, create new characters that together spell out "get fucked blizzard rip felmyst/gummy" or some slight variation of it, then cancel your subscription

>mfw finns skipped felmyst
they knew.

>he didn't even play open beta
Only open raid was Kara and BRD wasn't open at all

BRD wasnt even in the game and karazhan was literally perfect.

Because you're looking for that WoW fix? Legion doesn't provide it.

You'll fly around on your mount doing world quests (jump in a vat of berries 4 times) for most of your playtime, queue through LFR because you're obligated to, as well as every other difficulty. Thats about it.

This.

NOTHING WILL GET POPULATED IF PEOPLE DONT POPULATED

JUST
DO IT

it will never happen
it has never happened in the past
give up, at most it'll have 500 people

>finns
literally who

They weren't open because they know it's bugged to shit. All these private servers are database collecting/donation hoarding scams

Do you need a quick rundown?
>rule blizzard with an iron but fair fist
Need I say more?

Yes. I have no idea what you are talking about

If I was blizzard I would shut down a server named felmyst too because that's the gayest tranny inviting private server name ever.

>They weren't open because they know it's bugged to shit

don't pull a muscle reaching that far

Stealth launch when?

I mean it's gummy, it's not even his first time donation scamming. I don't understand how people could have been so fucking retarded to trust him.

Does anyone who's not a tranny/ERPer/namefag attentionwhore wanna dick around and casually play on lelmane's 1x server as a stopgap until an actual server releases?

Anyone here unironically gonna play on northcraft

Warmane is how reality works. Nobody is going to tend to a server 24/7 365 days a year without some form of monetary gain, i mean real life costs money so what do you expect. If you don't let the devs do micro-transactions where they get a % to pay them then there is no real incentive and a dead server. So its always going to be in your face market like Warmane or Elysium spawned charachters / gold for sale on the black market to pay the devs. Now Gummy may have been doing this for free but he would be an ananomly since his condition gives him a paycheck from the state to cover his bare minimums. But this whole the devs should run the servers 24/7 like a slave to the machine for no money is some whack job communist idea which isn't feasible. You say elysium / paymane are greedy shitheads but hey they provide a place thousands of people have had hundreds of hours of fun playing on already which is more that can be said from the login boss server today or the 3 month shelf life servers this year.

>donation scamming

ah yes, all those donations he collected for Felmyst, totalling a giant $0. The scoundrel!

why would you dick around on a x1 server for a few weeks until a real server comes?
the point of x1 servers is to progress, that means not throwing shit away at the drop of a hat usually.

That's why i played on wowcirle and why i am playing on warmane right now. Because you know their goals - to earn more money. And they will protect their project to the end. I'm already old enough to not believe in charity. Gummy acted from begining like he wanted this moment. He hosted in US, told to public that he is from US. He bought a lot of advertising to tease blizzard even more.

If its good. I have no idea if it will be.

Yeah its entertained thousands of slavs. Shame we're human and don't have such low standards. Plenty of servers that don't go full P2W mode and survive, stop talking shit.

>For a few weeks
What TBC project is on the horizon within a few weeks that looks promising? No meme WotLK shit please.

Nice reddit copy pasta

If you're limiting yourself to TBC that still locks you to lelmeme which means you're competing with donor glaives. What's the point, honestly?

So if i wanna play bc i need to go on warmane?

Medivh or outland?
How exactly is it p2w? Dont see that on their website

Let's play user, what race/side and class you creating?

Do any of you Northcraftfags happen to know if Northcraft has the automatic LFD system, or will we be yelling in /2 for groups?
I might actually consider switching over if I can avoid the cancer that is LFD

That's why I suggested the 1x server. I believe if I understand it correctly they don't have p2w shit on it.

Private cucks BTFO

Reminder to never waste your time on this shit.

Don't you have better things to do you retards??

He was soliciting donations through discord to help keep the server up and hosting funded. Hosting a server with 1000+ people on it is not cheap or free.

come geek crusade
no donor shit, only french shit
wwu

You can buy gear. Basically as P2W as you can possibly get.

If you want to play BC its the most populated server, but its scripted very poorly and flooded with subhumans.

Current wow is made for kids and cucks
Post wotk the game turned to crap

I think I'm going to try out Warlock; I've never played it to any depth and might as well give it a try. They seem _fun_. I'm playing Horde

>He was soliciting donations through discord to help keep the server up and hosting funded.

Do you have a single snackisfact to back this up? Willing to bet you don't.

No LFD. See you there friend

Wow this is just sad. If you've been following from the very beginning of nost we've come so far and here we are disappointed and depressed.

First good news I've had all day.

ascensionbros report in
what levels you at, what builds you going, do we wanna make a guild y/n

They already shut down the discord channel when the server went down

Nope, try again. Its still up and you can even talk on it.

You're pathetic.

Because it's all animation. All you do is click and have to wait for the animation to complete.

Without all the particle effects it doesn't look that impressive and plays slow.

The server is obviously still up but the chat channel with all the donation scam shit is gone. It's a classic private server scheme.

Liar, and a very obvious one at that.

Vanilla server with 1.0 talents when?

>Plays slow
It's faster than WoW.

i really don't know what the fuck to do anymore
maybe i should just quit video games in general

You mean asians? Man p2w is a real turnoff..

Mon francais est miserable

>Not playing .5 alpha wow
Vanillababby...

Live in denial all you want but this is the reality of WoW private servers. You hoard donations or get shut down and still run with the money. This shit been going on since the WoWscape/NAXP Gaming days.

>not being best buds with gummy

See ya on the PRIVATE private server losers.

It really, really is not. The APM of FFXIV is less than a third of WoW.

what about the GamerDistrict wrath server?