BMW is the most superior car brand in the world other peasant brands aka all other car brands are inferior AWD and FWD...

BMW is the most superior car brand in the world other peasant brands aka all other car brands are inferior AWD and FWD peasant that cannot keep up. Honda’s are shit ugly Subarus are a joke and gay the e30 is best rally car ever every bmw is one of the worlds best production cars anyone who says otherwise clearly has no taste in cars and should not be taken seriously. People who think bmw is not the best should be classified as lesser beings and or mentally retarded yellow belly jap cars are shit compared to all mighty bmw and don’t get me started on borderline autistic American cars germany will always produce better more reliable and actually nice looking cars. Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WBQlK89PyxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Camaros are faster, Lexus is more reliable and better driving, They have won Le mans less than pushrods and their V12 got BTFO of the 1999 imsa prototype championship by pushrods.

>arabmobiles
HAHAHAHAHAHA gr8 b8 m8

BMW is infested by people like you.

>bmwfags think they can use the muh fwd memes still

Bait is real m8

>BMW is the most superior car brand in the world

*blocks your path*

I know this is bait but bmw went to shit after e46 / 39 / 38
e36 & e30 a best

the E60 and E90 weren't terrible.

this is objectively true

autism truly comes in many forms

Too fat and heavy and full of screens

They all weigh similar and have equally sized screens

Meant to reply to this

E60 curb weight: 3,384–4,045 lb
E39 curb weight: 3,260–3,970 lb

its really not that much heavier.

Current 2017 G30 model range is 3,560–4,156 lb, thats a fair bit heavier then both.

Was meaning more that that the e39 and 46 are already borderline, with the older ones being better. Not that those are perfectly fine

New M5 F90 weighs 1855kg, E39 M5 weighs the same if i remember right.

listen up dis here OP i drive my 3 series everywhere and get all the bitches and ho's to suck on my member lots of females for this man. I am a being of higher category since im one of the very few that can afford such an expensive automobile and all the other poor people look at me in jealousy as i pass them. The other day i raced a porsche and i destroyed him with my superior engine everybody knows these cars power are underrated from the factory and shit's. I recently purchased some 22's for my whip and took it to the touge and fucked a miata in the ass big time dawg (NO HOMO). the bad part about owning such a prestigious vehicle is that when i go back to my apartment i have to leave it parked on the street and afraid some white bitch trying to make his bones will jack my shit you know what im saying dawg so i have to put a lock around my rims and the lamp post or fire hydrant to exercise some theft deterrent for my whip and low pros. All peeps in my town know i am the alpha dog woof woof!!!! that bmw they have the best luxury interiors they know i be ridin in wood grain with the leather and lots a buttons to push and shit's fit for a king you know what im saying? you do, you do, your like me dawg. A SUPERIOR CAR FOR A SUPERIOR RACE.............WOOF!!!! WOOF!!!...............

BMW are shit because German engineering is shit. If the car doesn't even last how is it a good car? Plastic water pumps, no dip sticks, double the spark plugs all for no reason. BMW is a car you buy new and sell slightly used for the above reasons.

The contents of this thread and the hatred it brings from other drivers makes me really not want to buy a BMW. I feel like people will attack me in traffic or key my shit in parking lots because some other supreme gentleman didn't use their turn signal earlier that day.

But they drive so gud.

Yeah dude this autistic busriding forum is a total reflection of what real life is like. On a daily basis people smash my windows and attempt to shoot me because they get triggered by an emblem.

That sounds terrifying. Are you an action hero? How are you alive?

Are you an action hero?
Yes

>How are you alive?
I live in america so I just shoot back

Porsche and BMW cannot be compared, they are in different market segments

Bmw was good till the e60 e90

Best BMW => e39 cause muh I6 NA

Lol this, or cars for gross speedin Armenians .

>BMW "awd"
>better than Subaru awd
I seriously hope you don't do this.

E60 and E90 530i and 330i are pretty good honestly

whats wrong with speeding

>most superior car brand
gtfo with ur b8 fanboy

>replying to pasta

I unironically agree with OP. I will most probably never touch anything else than BMW, everything else just feels off and inferior in comparison.
BMW seems to be the only manufacturer with cars that please me in every way and have everything I want from a car.

Pretty much this.
I used to drive some Audis and Benzs but now I realize how BMWs are better n every aspect.

>BMW
>anything but shit in 2017
Maybe 17+ years ago, kiddo :^)

Are F30s any good?

yes

Nice b8 OP, but let me sum it up for you

>BMW
>Literally driven by Slavs, Arabs, Armos that live in apartments, with poor Mexicans driving used 2000-2009 models
>kept stock so they don't violate the terms of their lease/warranty, because y'kno they live in apartments
>pretending to "race" entry level and stock cars

>inferior AWD

Quite a few BMWs are AWD, the difference is they are North South rear wheel biased AWD.

Depends on the Subaru - lower model Imprezas have front wheel biased AWD or so I've been told.
WRX should be good but then BMW should achieve much better weight distribution through their front sump-diff setup, mind you the weight distribution on the WRX seems to work out just fine.......

Autos are 60/40 front wheel biased, manuals are 50/50 split, and the STi has a driver controlled center differential that allows you to go from 50/50 to 35/65 rear bias.

Veeky Forums likes to shit on engineering explained, but he has a good video about it.
youtu.be/WBQlK89PyxQ

The friend who told me they have a front bias has an auto so that fits.

What’s wrong with engineering explained? I like his videos

Nothing as far as I'm concerned, but you can't post a YouTube channel on here without some fag shitting on them so whatever. I've grown numb to it.

>fat grand tourers stuffed full of electronics that break after 10k miles
Truly the ultimate driving machine.

-t. never owned or driven a BMW

I really want to get an E92 M3, like 2011 or so. Yay or nay? I'm upgrading from a $3000 shitbox.

Are there any distinct issues with them? I heard some stuff about them being money pits on the electronics

I'm a Porsche man in heart and dick. But they do not compete in the same league. If I could I would have what you posted and not my 1 series coupé (soon)

Nothing.
But you'd never know it from listening to the babies on this board.

Oh yeah and , however edgy. BMW just might be yeah.

What a relief.
I hear you act like a prick from the moment you drive one.