Hey Veeky Forums. My neighbor woke me up today. Doing burnouts from across the street to his driveway...

Hey Veeky Forums. My neighbor woke me up today. Doing burnouts from across the street to his driveway. About 8 car lengths.
I confronted him about the noise. He said the usual "muh property" bit I expected. Which I even agree with.
Then he continued doing those burnouts for about 45 minutes. After already having done them. For 30 minutes before I went out there.

These werent easy linelock burnouts though. They were 305mm stretches from across the street all the way into his garage.

Am I a dick for asking him to stop? Should I just live and let live? He said he'd continue in the future. What would ya'll do?

Slash his tyres

nails on the street

coat the street in butter

boot the wheel while asleep

and snipe the tires

Let it happen then openly laugh at him when something fucks up and casually bring up that maybe he should take better care of his things.

Eat his ass

What time was it? If it's like 8am he's a dick, If it's like 11am you need to wake your ass up. Move to Australia if you don't like the freedom smoke.

I have to live next to this guy...

reason with him, let him know if he doesnt stop that youll file a complaint or some shit lol

>muh property
property rights end when they affect my rights

tell him again that he is infringing on your happiness and that if he continues you will be forced to involve the police

there is no reason someone should have to put up with shit in their own fucking home

Op you sound like a passive aggressive faggot. Call the cops next time instead of walking across the street in your jammies with your arms on your hips like the massive bitch that you are. Neighborhood fuck boy.

Apparently in Australia I'd be fucked. If you google. Drunk, neighbor, driveway, burnouts. You geta lot of Australian messageboards.

It was however the afternoon though. I work night shift. Him conforming to my schedule isnt the issue. Its the street to driveway to garage burnouts.

I see how this is his way of viewing it. I dont like his way though. It even has me rethinking my entire street racing hobby because now Ive grown a conscious on it.

I almost wanna tell this man to line em up next to me and smoke his slomaro. The other half wants this drunkard to wreck into his own house.

Race the cunt

get the other neighbors together. if he still holds his ground then ask him why he's such a dick to his neighbors. Genuine question

Do some better burnouts then and show him who's boss.

Just film him from your Window and call the cops lol
He can’t blame or confront you, it’s a neighborhood after all

If it's during the day there's not much you can do. He can legally be loud whether it's mowing the lawn or doing burnouts. A 10 second burnout isn't that bad. At lease he doesn't blast dindunoise 24/7.

If he did this on the street,NOT his property.
Hell,call the cops excessive noise, reckless driving, probably some other shit.
You acted like an adult when you spoke to him,act like an adult and call the cops.
Do you fear retaliation? Whell the police have him on record as being a menace so if a little thing happens,mail box knocked over,rocks thrown at you car, he will be the first the cops question.

I get if you don't want to get the police involved,it feels like pulling some sort of trigger,but keep in mind,now that you talked to him,he HATES you.

don't fuck with his car he'll know it was you, what time is he doing this early morning?

Have to tried becoming an automotive enthusiast?
I could watch cars do donuts all day.

bitch nigga you listen to tool

Was he doing burnouts strictly on his drive way?

>don't fuck with his car
THIS.
Do NOT fug with his property!

Pic and timestamp PLEASE!

who cares dude dont be a faggot

OP never answered if burnouts occurred on the street (public property)or on dudes driveway (private property)
Either way,call the cops,if not a noise violation,maybe there is a kid that lives on the street,then it is a safety concern.

It went from the edge of the street across the road. Into his driveway. Multiple times.
Like 50 minutes combined. Some sincere australian hooliganism. Drunk as a skunk. The non emergency line said if he does it again they want to catch him for dui fears.
Im inclined to call them on it next time. But beyond that, it is quite an odd thing.

>doing burnouts on street leaving tire marks that literally lead to his garage

OP your a fucking retard literally call the cops and watch them follow the black lines to his fucking garage and cite him for destruction of government property

If he was drunk then you should've called the cops immediately.

Next time he leaves skid marks in the street, call the cops and file a report for reckless driving.

Or leave a couple of old rusty nails in the street.

t. Bunch of faggots

>t. Teenage boy racer who everyone hates in his neighborhood

Depending on what time it was and where you live, you could probably get a noise complaint. Otherwise there isn't much you can/should do

he'll know who's asshole to ravage once he sees coppers rolling up

You’re god damn right. My music is loud, 30 over is cruising speed, I’ll tailgate the shit out of you if you’re doing the limit in the left lane, I do donuts in the lot in broad daylight. Being rich is nice. To me, the price of a ticket is like buying a cup of coffee.

Oh yeah mister big cock? Bread on hood of this supposed god machine of yours right now

Well. I'll deal with the kerfuffle of the future. It was an error to confront him. It's a shame I thought it was one of his sons doing it to spite him. He pops out of the car and gets irate.

Suburbs killed libertarianism

Imagine being this much of an edgy tryhard, 2002 wants its edge back kiddo.

Get a Hellcat and do the same when he's asleep. If he has a family and little kids, even better.

How did he do burnouts for more than an hour straight without completely fucking his tires or vehicle up somehow?

He didnt "hold" the burnout. He started spinning at the edge of the street. Then let loose darting to his garage. Laying rubber. I get off work at 5am if anyone wants some actual pictures.

Please

I hate when /b/ tries other boards.

I don't think the time matters
Make a noise complaint,cops ask what is the nature of the noise,say it was a drunk fella (you can leave the drunk part out if not true) ripping skids around children.
Right?

Usually when this sort of thing happens, I wait for another neighbour to do something openly, then I do something discretely. Eg:

>dick neighbour's dog barks all day
>tolerate it until I notice another neighbour complain about it
>the motive is set
>a week later I hop the fence, grab the dog and relocate it to the local national park where it can be free to bark as much as it wants
>dick neighbour thinks other neighbour removed his dog
>I am not suspected because I never complained
>everyone is happy

This never happened, but it's something I would do in OPs situation. I guess it's a bit late for him, though.

shouldve called the coppers if he was doing it across the street. Even if he stopped doing it by the time they got there they can at least see that his tyres have been shredded. Also you should also get a video. Get him done for wreckless driving, we dont need idiots like him

If anyone is still here. Here are his marks.

Its hard to see from this angle but his marks are quite numerous. Damned impressive the devotion he had to do this. He literally spent a total hour of his day doing this.

>muh property
Unless he also somehow contains the sound and it doesn't reach anyone else's property then that shit doesn't fly. Not to mention he does it on the street. Don't understand why you're even debating this.

>Should I just live and let live?
It's obviously bothering you so he's not letting you live and you're just being a beta bitch for letting him continue

Rape him to assert your dominance over his skinny ass.

it's people like OP that create nanny states
>loud noises wah
>I asked him to stop
Either fuck his shit up and assert your role as the alpha male or stop shitting up the fucking board in order to validate your insecurities.
Jungle rules motherfucka

lol what the fuck, this retard was seriously out there for nearly an hour and a half doing burnouts by himself up his driveway?

NAP

Did he violate op's NAP? With sound waves and rubber chunks?

>i have autism and i hate fun: the post

No you wouldn't.