>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WCjTh9M128k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily reminder that Mordhau will blow For Goner outta the god damn water

Daily reminder to report shilling

Stating facts is not shilling.

Daily reminder that FemRaider is cute

silky smooth gameplay
youtube.com/watch?v=WCjTh9M128k

Post yfw mordhau is a total failure and dies in the first month

ATTENTION Veeky Forums!

Ubisoft are aggresively marketing their latest title and will deflect any valid criticisms with nonsensical arguments. Below is a list of the lies Ubishills will repeatedly reguritate to deflect genuine concerns about this game in order to increase pre-orders and day one sales.

>P2P is used in all fighting games for a more stable connection!
FALSE. Many players including myself repeatedly got disconnected mid-match due to Ubisoft's cost cutting

>Quick time events are featured in all fighting games! It's just a fighting game thing bro!
FALSE. The animations were designed to be readable by the developers but quick-time event direction markers were included to cater to console players who are too casual to play without them.

>B-but you can disable the quick-time even-
Silence shill. No serious player will do this as they will be put at a disadvantage.

>Dominion is meant to be shitty. 2v2 and 1v1 is the main mode bro.
Oh really shill? That's why everyone who presses quick match gets put into Dominion, huh? I can't wait until the REAL main mode of 2v2 gets 5 minute wait times due to low population within 6 weeks.

If you see any of the above arguments be sure to call out the user for what they are: a member of the Ubisoft marketing department.

>Big xp
>Less than some orders give by themselves
Try again boiiiiiiii

just a friendly reminder that Assassin's Creed: Origins will blow this game out of the god damn water.

Where are you going?

No those aren't facts.
Real facts are Pk has the smoothest legs despite being a warrior. And nobody can prove me wrong

implying it will release in the first place

Why does quickmatch always queue me up for elim or skirmish

hahaha we won it's all over ubishills

Daily reminder that there's never been a successful third person competitive game outside of driving games (>smite >successful)

Daily reminder this game has been simplified for console players (from 8 directional parry to only 3)

Daily reminder there's a mechanic that literally boosts your health whenever you're out numbered because lock on is so bad in melee games there's no way to actually 1vX without adding a gimmicky health boost (also activates in 1v1s if you happened to have dueled another player like 30 seconds ago, GREAT game design)

Daily reminder this game is P2P which means any weeb roleplayer can grab your IP and DDOS you for the next week

Daily reminder this game is P2P which means laggy game (Mordhaubro having played the For Honour beta experienced many pauses in the game, which would frequently lead to the match ending early returning all players to the lobby)

Daily reminder you can pay for cosmetics that also give you stat boosts

Daily reminder that the parrying system in this game is a series of quick-time events (citing "muh fighting games" isn't an argument shills, good melee games rely on the readability of the animations for parrying)

Daily reminder a full priced game is also pushing a (((season pass))) on its players

Daily reminder Ubisoft are a terrible company

Daily reminder Siege still doesn't have functioning lighting

Daily reminder shills post For Honour threads every day on /v/

Daily reminder Mordhau will blow this title out the god damn water.

>shills are as desperate as never before
What happened? The simple fact that no one is intrested in chivalry v2 just doesn't let you rest does it? For Honor will make a comeback like siege and mount & blade: chivalry will be a GONER.

Daily reminder that Warden is dead and Centurion is next on the chopping block.

>For Honor will make a comeback like siege
bahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah

imagine being this delusional holy shit hahahah im dead lmfao

Stockholm syndrome general?

>goofy looking guy with painted eyes

MORDHAU SURE LOOKS GREAT GUYS

IT'S THE NEXT S-SIEGE GUYS!!
PEOPLE WILL SERIOUSLY COME BACK TO THIS SHITTY LAG FEST WHEN THEY SEE THE NEW NINJA CLASS THAT UBISOFT BLESSES US WITH :)

EVEN THE P2W ISN'T SO BAD ANYMORE HEHE THANK YOU BASED UBISOFT! THE IRON REWARDS MEANS I ONLY HAVE TO FARM FOR 500 HOURS FOR THE NEW CLASS NOW!

holy shit you guys are SOOO CUUTE! Chivalry will outlive this game despite being 5 years old, broken with absent devs.

>No max sprint speed LB hunting down assassins
fucks sake Ubi.

Why do people even think Mordhau and For Honor would have any significant overlap in interest groups? There's a considerable difference in playerbase for first person and third person action games, plus FH tries to be a lot closer to a fighting game in terms of how it plays than Chivalry/Mordhau which evolved out of classic PC RPGs.

>Why do people

Why does one insufferable attention seeker...

haha holy shit, for goner cucks will try to spin this

>people
You mean the nigger shill? I don't know, he's scared his general will be laughed at. I mean /v/ already did laugh out of the game out of the board.

>/v/ already did laugh out of the game out of the board
They don't teach you how to speak English at the Ubisoft Marketing Department?

how long do i have to idle to get kicked out of match?

>search for past mordhau threads on /v/
>every single one was either called out for shilling or got ignored
>no one was intrested in the game apart from people that made the threads

Now I see why you people come here, you can shitpost here all day and the thread won't die just like the previous one

There's less backers on kikestarter for this game than actual people on PC in For Honor

>doesn't deny /v/ laughed in his face for showing off a garbage mod of chivalry
>still tries to shill
keep it coming user

>no one was intrested in the game apart from people that made the threads

keep telling yourself this

>still at it

Only shinobi wraps her thighs around your head though.

I like valk's legs better. Imagine that huge ass under these pants

I've been facing nothing but Red Nat players over the last minutes, is this a problem with my connection or theirs?

Ugh dude, looking at the model. You're right

I cant tell what's worse, the footfags or the mordshills.

it'll blow For Honor's player dropoff rate out of the water

Well we either spam for like two comment chains, but don't insult you guys. While the shill spams every recent general and insults you guys....
Ones a nice fetish that most of you should have, while the other is a fag continuously shilling a mod for chivalry...

fuck off footfag. Mordhau will blow feet out of the god damn water

Who is the smelliest faction?

Yeah but you guys lower the thread to smelly mass effect general tier, people come to discuss the game not fucking pixel fapping. But i agree i'd rather have the footfags over the mordshills.

Knights

Japs, they live in a swamp.

The samurais live mostly in swamps and the vikings don't wash their hair, on the other hand knights don't wash themselves either but they do wash their armour

>Really want to play the new Dominion mode
>But I'm an Ausfag
>Spent an hour in queue listening to an audiobook waiting for a match but didn't find one at 5PM my time, so absolute prime time

Life is cruel, Jack. Also, I am glad that posting my colour/armour scheme in this thread a while back inspired a bunch of people to go for a blue/gold look with the Isocres shoulders on Lawbringer.

Why don't we just take Australia and push it somewhere else inland

i think that the older femkensei looks much better than the younger one.

The blood in this game is weird

Wew lad.
Go away nobushi, nobody wants to see your used up mom

All of them.

Nobushi's sweaty feetsies...

May look fake, but damn. Lawbringers are fiends

You don't know the half of it
(What do you mean fake? This is all in game)

Blood I meant

What's the best warlord emote to spam?

the vikings
they literally have an effect demonstrating that they reek enough to attract flies

Blood you say?

Usually his base one where he kneels. Looks like a genuine t-bag after a kill
(I miss halo....;_;)

Why are strangling your wife?

because she doesn't really die, she just falls in battle and comes back later.

It's her fetish, I hate hurting her, but I love her to much to not, same with my stupid incestuous sister

More like her sweaty dirty blisterd feet

These threads are fucking hilarious

You can even tell it's the same guy, he uses a bunch of the same images

What a pathetic neet. He must really be scared for mommy and daddy dying

i would play mordhau if they ever added actual animations and satisfying combat in it.

She is a hobo

A curvy hobo

I wonder how she pays for food etc

She pays by defending people

>Finally run into someone who appreciates edge as much as I do

Wish I could play on Extreme grafics. This would actually be a nice looking scene.

What happens when Mordhau comes out and has a damned hybrid of FH's flaws combined with all of Chivalry's flaws including Man at Arms becoming the be all end all class with no point in using anything else

>caltrops on black armor
actually looks pretty cool, if my LB fashion wasn't finished and set in stone I would try it

Then it will have blown its own water.....

I fucking love edgy bullshit, and have made it my goal to assemble a team of the edgiest edgelords possible. I need to get Cent to Rep 9 for Caltrops to complete his edge. Not even joking, I put on Shadow the Hedgehog's theme while dueling as my edgelords now and do the most cringe-inducing RP possible. It's great fun.

I really like the golden chain with steel chest but the shoulder looks really bad. If you can't change it due to the chain then it's just a detail but yeah

Who has the edgiest set /fhg/?

And she probably only uses her shoes for war

I want knights to stop shit talking their future peasant daimyo. We all know the samurai master race will win this season screen cap this.

Samurai are gonna win because they have more active players than anyone else, I think.

Knights have the least players since people jumped ship to Vikings after losing last season so badly.

Vikings have the most players, but the least active ones because all the ship jumpers quit after the first weak of Season 2's bullshit.

Samurai have the most players on PS4, the most active platform that also caters largely to weebs. The Knights winning any rounds at all was probably Ubisoft rigging the season so people woudn't just have to sit and watch as the Samurai plowed the board.

>Femsei will never toss you into a wall and remove her mask to tongue rape you while you are dazed before putting it back on and continuing the fight

I'll make the centurion fuckers experience the touch of a women

Sam has the highest pop, knights the least. According to the dev stream a while back. I can't remember if that was active players or not though.

I think it's interesting how the Knights were doing incredibly well, then suddenly just started losing horribly on certain rounds. There's no way this isn't rigged to some degree. Apparently the faction war rewards this season are gonna be pretty bad, anyway.

All of their players probably came back for season 2 then left again.

Just stop reminding of stuff that won't happen user, it hurts my heart
I think it's the same ornament bullshit, so yeah. If the guy who datamines videos is correct then, it will all look the same regardless of which faction

It has been knights-samurai-knights-samurai, though. The Samurai will probably take this season since they are just destroying at the moment. Knights have hardly been able to leave their side of the board, rarely going over 20 territories.

Post more I want to laugh at how funny my old posts are

that still looks horrible, a modern video game doesn't have any excuse to look like that in the year of our lord 2k-fuckin'-17!!!!

Never you barbaric whore

>you will never worship femraiders abs
>femconq will never lift you with her arm
>you will never have a sloppy french kiss with femzerk
>nobushi will never make you give her a smile
life truly is suffering.

It looks realer than real life

Is it just me but the better for Honor gets this guy tries to start more shit

so this is how much reading those posts hurts

I don't think it's a coincidence he suddenly went into a frenzy when For Honor just announced a massive update that could revive the game.