Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rmLSSLM7R7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Neighborly reminder that a game which lacks strong zoning, is a game not worth playing.

Neighborly reminder that Dragonball FighterZ will be a poorly crafted fighter with abysmal space control, awful movement when compared to the Marvel series, lack of assist variety, and no appreciable character archetype diversity. Just because it's not Capcom doesn't mean it won't be bad. If you have to constantly compare yourself to current Capcom to make a game sound good, then it's a shit game.

Neighborly reminder that Steam's concurrent player count for SFV is inflated.

Neighborly reminder that SFV and T7 are identically lamentable. Both games have horrendous input lag, terrible online experience, a lack of character variety, long and artificial load times, and sparse on features. Promoting either of these games weakens the fighting game community.

I just got done taking a HUGE SFV.

STOP TALKING ABOUT SFV.... BUY REV 2 PLAY REV 2 YOU FUCKING CAPKEKS

I FUCKING BEG YOU IT'S NOT FAIR!

I need you Abigail...

Us goobers have had enough!

What's with all the blacks in SF3?

Black:
Akuma
Dudley
Elena
Urien
Sean

White:
Alex
Hugo (?)
Ken
Remy

Ching Chong:
Yang
Yun
Chun Li
Makoto
Ryu
Ibuki

Attack Helicopter:
Necro
Oro
Gill
Q
Twelve

Proportionately blacks are only 15% of the world's population, but constitutes 35% of the SF3 roster. What gives?

you should play gg

Fighting games are alright I suppose

MOM HE POSTED IT AGAIN

You're chillin out at the club when THIS GUY walks behind the girl you're talking to and smacks her ass, instantly taking off 60% of her hp

what do you do?

SNIFF

@@183494995
Elena and Shawn are the only blacks.

HEALING

Why aren't you backing Fantasy Strike? Don't you want to play the most skilled players from every other fighting game?

youtube.com/watch?v=rmLSSLM7R7k

>Dudley isn't black

>You know realize that the only reason Urien got in SFV was because he's supposed to be blonde before going to battle mode

First male costume i'm buying in jive lads

Urien is white, but he can adjust his level of brown which makes him perfect
I don't know how you got Akuma being black.

He is literally the most Aryan Street Fighter, along with Dhalsim

wood berry

Still slow as all fuck.

>"WE WUZ SATSOOIE N HADO N SHIET" - Akuma
What did he mean by this?

Why are there so many arcsys shills in these threads shilling their games? What's their agenda?

I actually enjoy honing my execution

>nigger is aryan

Akuma is japanese with tanned dark skin and possibly darker than normal due to embracing the satsui no hado.

Urien is a bronze skinned mediterranean god.

Dudley who knows but close enough for black.

Why are there so many false flaggers in these threads using the word "shill" incorrectly? Why aren't they playing fighting games?

>accidentally bought -SIGN- instead of Rev 2 upgrade

Why do you hate fighting games so much. Just leave this thread.

There isn't a single negroid feature on this face.

Just refund it??

Why are goobers so obnoxiously loud in their shitposting when blazzies are practically non-existent?

Why can't GG get more than 1k concurrent players on steam while SFV gets over 1k everyday?

Who /hypedformarvel/ here bros? Can't wait to try out my Gamora and Jedah team

>Why aren't they playing fighting games?

Venom is leaked, i repead Venom is leaked for MVCI

Dogura is the coolest guy in the FGC

bought it off cdkeys so I'm out of luck

Mixed race people exist, you know. Dudley's pretty clearly not white.

He's a 10/10 character so who cares.

Just delete these posts already

Abigail tier proportions

>falling for his joke and not knowing what aryan actually means before hitler appropriated it

Go back to wherever you came from, and never come back.

So many questions unanswered.

>blazzies
Their name's boogers.

should I watch that anime about fighitng games

it's called denying baitposter their yous

He's clearly meant to represent the legacy of British Raj

Why does SFV player count keep decreasing bros? I thought it was supposed to be the most popular game? I thought the all-new characters for season 2 were a good idea?

>thinking your smart because you buy into this Indian theory
No one with common sense would say Dudley is not black. His skin tone is black. Akuma has more black features than Sean but he's not as black, what with his puffy dick sucking lips and huge cave man brow.

Why aren't you playing your game you stupid goober? Maybe if you actually played your game it would attract more people to play it.

buybuki

Thats not Tominaga

Huge caveman brow isn't a black feature

I knock him down once and throw my ball of unga

Stop this shit Capcom, I'm not attracted to Arabs, I'm not

Look at this glorious fucker

source?

UNF
I want to smell her shoes

Is anyone else excited for mvci fallout when it releases?

i'm glad capcom finally understood that covering the mouth is a good way to make these more appealing
>kolin's mouth

Why can't I find a match on steam GGbros? I thought capcom finally killed themselves with our constant complaining?

calm down cammy

I don't see how that's a problem for venom he was always fuck huge

see you guys next thread, this one is abhorrent

>Best guess for this image: marvel contest of champions venom

I hope he had a nice long bath to clean himself after touching a Corean.

You haven't even tried to open up rooms or make your own. I wouldn't be surprised if you don't have the game.

Why can't I find any matches in guilty gear? I opened my ports, turned off all the firewalls, disabled my antivirus, it just won't find me a match, anyone got an idea why?

It's not just a meme you know...

>responding to hws

Can I clean my microswitches with alcohol? I opened them up and there was some dust near the metal parts.

Just blowing them up didnt work

DDELET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There hasn't been a single good post in this thread yet

capcucks are really angry today
what happened?

AHAHAHHA

THAT LOOKS AWFUL

You forgot to beg in discord and wait 3 hours for someone to respond

Guys I thought guilty gear was the greatest fighting game ever? Why are all the lobbies empty?

I bought all the updates and expansions and DLC for guilty gear why is the waiting time for games still over 2 hours?

Sure it does, it's from mobile game. I don't see any difference though

probably mad that capcom didnt do shit for their 30th like they promised

Don't reply to dank.

Capcom pays off all the tournament organizers and media outlets to steal their spotlight even though Arcsys deserves it so much more...

maybe they're starting to realize that MvCI is going to be dead by 2018

>using your instead of you're
I don't think I'm smarter than you, I know I'm smarter than you.

$20 for a balance patch? Thank you Arcsys. You are truly /ourguy/ and the savior of fighting games. Now please fix the matchmaking and lobby system too so I can find a match.

Capcom paid Steam to remove all the negative reviews

this cherry picked post

cute

>from a mobile game

wouldnt be surprised if it was from mvci seeing as the game looks like ass

Capcom must have also paid off all the guilty gear players from playing the game too.

In a way they did by artificially inflating the tournnament prizes.

Play Weiss

You keep saying it's cherrypicked, how was it cherrypicked? You were outright wrong.

You just proved your retardation again by not doing ten seconds of research before shitposting about a fake leak.

Uh Capbros? I thought Tekken was supposed to die in a week? Why is it still trending higher in sales and have more players than SFV?

>Now please fix the matchmaking and lobby system too so I can find a match.
I don't think a faulty matchmaking and bugged lobbies are the reason you can't get matches in Guilty Gear.

What went wrong kappabros? How did SFV get 7x more viewers than GG? Why didn't our boycott do anything?

>m-muh cherrypicking!

Fuck off retard

Bit gay less you're a Cammy I'm just a footie fan

korea is either playing tekken or playing league of legends