planepath.net/

>Resources for statpadders
pubg.me/

>Empty wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

>Month 3 update patch notes
steamcommunity.com/games/578080#announcements/detail/2533687504393796928

>Whatever the fuck this is
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J1a_K0lusP-WaLTxcSPIhx2Yaotik-WAtU0GvdHlL9A/edit#gid=0

Other urls found in this thread:

gameskinny.com/hkstb/how-to-use-reshade-with-pubg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>work my ass off for 20 minutes
>get sniped from god knows where

i don't know why i keep playing this game. its weirdly addictive

LOOT THE BLUE EDITION

>tfw you fell for the hype

its basically just who can camp the best as the circle gets smaller

not really

t. just won a squad by surrounding the campers and out aiming them while out in the opening and them behind their little trees

Shit game shit admin team shit mechanics seriously I'm playing with 60 fps with a 5yo rig that was midrange when I built it and people with much newer computers are stuttering everywhere also doesn't help that end game is a luck based campfest and God forbid if your teammate tries to kill you and you kill him first the brain dead admin team will actually ban you when he sends in a video. Seriously new way to troll is to join with random and tag them with your pistol repeatedly and send in footage of your teammates killing your ass bam they're banned because the admin team puts in ZERO effort doing their job

Why does it feel like every patch fixes completely tiny unknown, harmless bugs that never affect anyone while bugs like gun jamming still haven't been fixed.

Any good sniping spots near Villa?

Learn to enjoy the whole experience, instead of only feeling accomplished/fun when you win.

No, there's no reason to even run around there. But you can try the 2 higher buildings outside the villa

>No, there's no reason to even run around there
Nigga Villa has crazy good loot, and almost a guarrenteed kar98 at the dormhouse on the east

>enter house
>hear someone moving upstairs
>dont rush for suicide
>they follow me

Should do this more often.

>try to play like grimmz
>fail
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

Why not grab the coat?

Please optimize

I really want to play this game a lot but I may have to refund it since I can't get above 20fps

Why not ads

>can't aim for shit
>none of my friends interested in playing

I don't think this is the game for me, but I hope you guys keep having fun.

Have a bad habit of not ADS smgs at close range

My aim is dogshit and I panic all the time, yet I get to second and third constantly
bro just use the shotgun or run over people with a car

What is for you the best weapon in each category? Meaning you're very likely to drop your current if you find that one you like the most.

>AR
M4 or M16
>Shotgun
the double barreled one
>Sniper
SKS, solely for the fact that its semi-automatic

crate guns are a little different so IMO, non crateguns go like this:

>best smg
UMP
>best AR
Scar
>best shotgun
S12K
or if you have a choke - Double barrel
>best pistol
the glock (P19C or something?)
>best sniper
Kar98k

If you include crate guns, every sniper in a crate is better than the Kar98k, with AWM being the best. The Groza is good but I wouldn't drop a fully kitted out Scar or M4 for it IMO

>AR
SCAR
>Shotgun
S1896
>Pistol
G18C
>SMG
UMP-9
>Sniper
VSS

>fucked up my first chicken dinner by trying to get a headshot instead of just spraying the guy when i had a clear shot

i'll commit sudoku bye

whats ADS

Break using the Veeky Forums strat

Noob here

How often should I be holding shift/holding your breath when shooting? Is it just for snipers?

What's the Veeky Forums strat?

ma nigger

I like watching him and sacriel

1911 or P92?

aim down sight

Hording 500 ammo, it seems like

P92, then you can get rid of the .45 ammo

Do you guys ADS every single time you have the time to do so? I also have a habit of shooting from third person and some of my best kills have been like that, but I think it might just be confirmation bias/running into potatoes. Is it objectively better to ADS?

Yes more accurate

Unless super close range with a shotgun or something

>AR
AK all day
>Shotgun
S686. A fucking champ.
>Sniper
AWM > M24 > SKS > kar98 > everything else > VSS

>over 500 5.56 ammunition
oh my god why

ak/m16/m4
ump/double barrel/vss

>ReShader.
>Do you use it?

>gameskinny.com/hkstb/how-to-use-reshade-with-pubg

no that's cheating

Thought this was against the rules

Ah I'm pretty sure he replied to a tweet saying it's fine

>watching some video about what reshade is
>it's literally digital vibrance
why are people making this out to be something special?

I did but it dropped my fps too low. I use nvidia digital vibrance to get about the same effect with no penalty

How does the RNG work in this game?

loot is random, spray patterns are random, circles are random, vehicle physics are random

I only use technicolor to just add some colour really. I tried adaptivesharpen, but I don't know how people can think that that doesn't look like horseshit.

Are there any pro pubg players that put entire solo matches (wins) on youtube?

>spray patterns are random

Who though this was a good idea

Never in your favor.

>gameskinny.com/hkstb/how-to-use-reshade-with-pubg

I use VibranceGUI to do the same thing, far easier to use than Reshade.

Moon's at it again.

and people are trying to sell this as a competitive game with e-sport value lmaoooo

>its a "your teammates want to give up hill advantage in the center of the circle with full kits on everyone for a crate 200m out" episode

How many maps will it have on Xbox when it releases and will it instantly have the first person only server option? I don't want to play in shitty 3rd person that lets people look through Windows in gay ways

If I intend to shoot without moving, I'll always ADS. With SMG/Shotgun I try to ADS as much as possible since it doesn't slow down your movement speed anywhere near as much as with rifles/snipers.

>having teammates

Hahaha play lone wolf scrub

couple of noob questions, please spoonfeed ;~;

1. do you run faster if you carry less?
2. do scopes make guns more accurcate or is it just to help the player aim? so if you'd aim an M16 at a spot and shoot, then add an x8 scope and shoot the exact same spot again, would they land in the same spot?
3. is there a mod or something that gives you a way to test out all the different weapons?

>vehicle physics are random
kek

Reminds me of when I was driving a dacia over the western bridge to the island and it suddenly decided to do a flip in the middle of the road

i saw this earlier, fucking laughed my ass off
he was driving in a straight line and all of a sudden he just shot into the fucking air

no
It's for the player's benefit, you rarely need a 8x scope but it's a nice luxury, 4x is very useful though
No unfortunately

thank you~

break is literally a loot whore and spends 3/4th of the game looting in the blue.

yeah and thats why they are fucking retarded. PUBG is and will never be an e-""""""""""""""""sport""""""""""""", for the better.

ADS in houses and close range is stupid
Better reaction times and situational awareness in 3rd person aiming
ADS is for when you're engaging at medium/long range and feel comfortable exposing yourself for 270 degrees, not pitched close quarters combat

this. nigger gets the nearest car and drives to a fucking corner where he loots a whole town or two and then just red-bulls / med-kits through the blue

>make it to top 10
>killed by a guy outside blue circle

Why

>ADS in houses and close range is stupid
Unless you're switching to first person, ADSing inside houses creates a huge noticeable difference in regards to having your bullets go where you want them to, especially in regards to door frames. Not to mention the absence of deviation.

>Better reaction times and situational awareness in 3rd person aiming
The time required to click the mouse button as opposed to holding it down isn't exactly an order of magnitude where I'd consider it a difference in reaction times.

And while awareness due to view reduction is reduced, inside buildings is where this short amount of time of reduced awareness is least impactful.

>The time required to click the mouse button as opposed to holding it down isn't exactly an order of magnitude where I'd consider it a difference in reaction times.
Not him, but my issue with it is the slight disorientation from going from third person to first person,.

It takes longer for the camera to zoom all the way in as you raise the weapon for ADS
If you're cornercamping sure ADS all day
But not for random CQC encounters

Ah, valid point I guess. I only have this problem if I try to use a 4x in closer range, which is why I keep a red dot/holo on my SMGs and one to switch to if I've got rifles.

WHEN THE FUCK ARE THE 1ST PERSON SERVERS COMING???

next update

>#23
>x8 scope
>good position close to the edge of the ring
>game crashes

ITS
NOT
FUCKING
FAIR

You can still shoot as your view moves into ADS view. If you're already on target or move the aim to target while ADSing (this is why you want same sensitivities) then you shouldn't be losing time. If you're not used to doing it, I can see it being annoying/worse, but the increase in accuracy is worth getting accustomed to it.

Although if you want to move/strafe with an AR/Sniper while shooting then it's understandable to not ADS. But with a shotgun or SMG your speed isn't reduced as much so it's a good idea to ADS or even ADS before you move in.

sooo should i buy this game?

Veeky Forums discord fucking when?

Fair enough
I'm only 9 hours into the game but I've learned that 3rd person and its shoulder swapping cameras work great indoors, and crawling works great 90% of the time outdoors

Literally aimbot

why is this general so fucking dead, i don't understand
4 million fucking players

Most of which are streamers and reddit, not Veeky Forums.

>no waifus (by far the most important)
>no shit story to hate and nitpick
>no sjw shit to whine about
>game is actually fun and has almost no downtime meaning most people are playing it rather than talking about it

There's simply not enough things to whine about and not enough things to jack off to or erp to, so it has no place in Veeky Forums discussion.

I have 20 hours so far and have once found a kar. Where the fuck do they spawn

Theres often one in the 3 story house at the villa

It's completely random

If you really want one, find a city for yourself and loot it

welp

0-4 play a round myself
5-9 watch shroud from my bed

Don't get me wrong you should be spending 90% of your time in third person in and around buildings. It's just that there are key moments and situations where you want to switch to ADS or first person. A good example is engaging near door frames. You'll die a lot less if you get accustomed to not being in third person when you have a planned engage while inside them.

It's like how when you've become one with the bush: If you move out of the bush towards someone moving to you in third person, the camera placement means all you see is bush and then you miss and die. But if you switched to first person before you moved out you easily kill them.

Been playing a lot of custom games lately since the group i play with has gotten so large. 8 man 3x loot games are surprisingly fun and very different from normal 4 man squad fights.
The early game is far more conservative on average with squads spreading out and looting for longer. With the late game having big fights for good positions.
Good coms are a must since it can be pretty difficult to make calls with 8 people. Flanking is far more effective though since you can have half the squad put fire while the other half moves into position.

I really recommend people give it a shot if they have the numbers, even if you are down a few players, randoms seem far more competent in these servers.

I didn't know summit was actually being serious about the dropshot shit.

>>no waifus (by far the most important)
Could be fixed by adding more skins to play dress-up (will probably happen at some point)

>its a get fucked by the circle episode

Doing that would be pointless unless they implement a visibility system because right now you'll get fucked if your character stands out against the terrain.

anyone knows how to fix a shadow flickering problem on AMD?

problem partially disappears when increasing shadow quality to higher from the lowest settings

go back in time and listen

>person in thread
>"you will have random problems with games and driver problems that nvidia doesn't have"
>you chose not to listen
>result is now

got tired of warning you kids like 4 years ago

They can be cute without standing out, for example a camo skirt

>(will probably happen at some point)

they said in an interview last week that they bought a middleware system that specifically deals with equipment attaching to characters and to each other/itself. it allows you to do cool shit like define parts of a knight helmet and then have the game randomize broken/missing parts etc

so, look forward to probably endless customization.

oh well, worth it
>1
i know, i was running away from the blue half the fucking game, no luck with car spawns

That's what you get for being a filthy camper.

Game so bad I refunded it twice