/wpsg/ - wow private server general

edition

>What is this?

This is /wpsg/ the longest and most elite wow private server general. Nosg and elysium babbies probably dont know we're a group of elite gamers.

>what servers are we on/going to roll on?:

Active:

* Atlantiss 10 man cata guild

Upcoming:

* Northcraft (wotlk) insta 68 1x - HORDE guildname tba

www.northcraft.org

>discord

discord.gg/aMnwM8M

Tags:
Elyg,felmg,nosg,tbcg,krog

Previous:

>playing warmane
kill yourselves

Suggest an alternative

rusty razor accross your arms

suicide
or literally any other game

wargate revival

Chances on another host for Felmyst, for real? I'm done with servers if nothing is going to happen

Why don't you cucks play retail and stop living in the past?

Because anything by new Blizzard is garbage. I'd rather go play FFXIV and stand afk in town all day or play poker in BDO.

read the op like good little cuckies

>over 50 posts early

everything on retail is shit besides raids and those aren't even that good

>Atlantiss
Thats Cata, so incapable of being good.
>Northcraft
Not out.

Near zero. Gummy is a social retard.

I can't fucking believe it how does Warmane keep getting away with it? I have seen so many Felmyst refugees already, there even seemed to be a guild called 'Felmyst' jesus christ unbefuckinglievable

>wotlk
>horde

umm, sweetie, that's not how it's done

is there a reason the medivh guild was excluded for a guild on a server that doesn't even exist yet?

Please save me from the evil Arrokoa user!

I really like how my SPriest plays in Legion. You can push yourself to maximise voidform uptime and the APM is high, while also requiring you to think about boss mechanics and planning ahead lest your DPS hit the floor.

However, the rest of the game is shit. I don't want to do World Quests. I don't want to do LFR. I don't want to grind AP constantly. I don't want to do meaningless content as fast as possible for legendary drop chances. I don't want to have to do LFR/Normal/HC/Mythic every week for titanforge procs.

The playstyle kept me going for a while, but even if it was perfect the content is so boring and shitty that it doesn't make up for it.

ely or warmeme?

Medivh Horde

northcraft

>thieving russians and chinks
>or thieving russians with fake queue and p2w

p2w it is then

spurdoe on medivh horde, inv to anything or send g ;))))

play on medivh where its still a fairly virgin server that we could taint with our scent