Fuck the Laguna Seca corkscrew

Fuck the Laguna Seca corkscrew.

Fuck it and the fucking assholes who designed that.
>lets make a fucking downward S curve after an upwards hill so that nobody can fucking see whats going on

The whole point is to make a challenging track.

Did you go to R's day or something?

>Why did you put a 50m long jump over a lavapit on your racetrack?
>To make it a challenging track!

A death trap is not challenging.

>did you go to R's day or something
presumably the furthest OP has gone from his parents basement is his mothers purse to buy gran autismo

In gran turismo I just fly through the sand instead of braking and taking "racing lines" like a cuck.

It's a steep drop and you don't get much time to react. I don't see how that makes it deadly. Start slow and it's really not that dangerous. Turn 9 after the corkscrew is much, much harder to get right because it's a high speed corner and weird angle changes all over the track so your suspension will react unexpectedly.

Why do you care OP?

It's not bad really, the first couple times I went slower but there are three trees on the infield and if you aim at the middle one, you'll have pavement, or at least the white and blue strips under your right wheels when you dive in. I complained about the trees blocking the view as a spectator, until I actually got to get on the track.

Luckily the new game's AI will severely cuck your laptime if you try that shit during online races.

Gran Turismo Sport is breddy gud. Realism is still questionable sometimes but whatever it was never supposed to be Assetto Corsa.

>Fuck difficult tracks

I thought this board worshipped the steep downhill toegay with five consecutive hairpin turns

That turn is so difficult people highside motorcycles with traction control turned up to 11 by coming over the hill too fast

bro there's a fuckin UFO in the sky

Tell us how you crashed user, it'll be alright

I believe that is an airplane pulling a sign. sorry, user, but i have identified that flying object.

oh shit, sorry

bro there's a fuckin FO in the sky

>Slow in
>Fast out
Whats so hard to understand about that turn user?

KEK

are you having trouble on a gran turismo licence test or something

Brainlet keeps forgetting it is there

learn to drive