Wagon General

5 Speed Stick Accord Wagon

take your riced up civic sedan elsewhere

Discuss wagons and talk about your own

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iM_TLaTqHbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Uhh, what about my riced up civic wagon?

Real fart.

WagonWagonWagonWagonWagonWagonWagonWagonWagonWagonWagonWagonWagonWagonWagonWagonWagonWagonWagonWagonWagonWagonWagonWagonWagonWagonWagonWagonWagonWagonWagonWagonWagonWagonWagonWagonWagonWagonWagon

'94 5spd Accord Wagon, somewhere between 194k-220k miles, previous owner drove it for about 2 years before he got the odometer fixed.

I have an EX sedan donor car that I've been taking parts from, basically upgrading the wagon from Lx to Ex, gonna pull the f22b2 motor and put in the Vtec f22b1.

Really clean interior, body has no damage. Can fit lots of cargo, room the sleep in the back with the seats folded down.

I plan to restore it to its factory original state, including factory paint and a complete teardown and rebuild of f22b1 motor

My wagon. Changed the thermostat, fuel filters, a vacuum line my friend broke trying to remove the fuel filters, and flushed the power steering over the weekend. Waiting on my grill and headlight covers. Getting paint this spring

Truly god's granted form factor

>Tfw no rwd or 50/50 awd inline 6 wagon

Also I found this video... truly beautiful
youtu.be/iM_TLaTqHbM

bump

we take those

though I find it to be more van-like than wagon

>tfw no 2.7 biturbo-swapped B5 Passat sleeper

garbage

Minivan is more better wagon, deal with it.

Been thinking of living in a car, mostly because I'm poor. Would a wagon be a good choice?

A panel van will fit more shit and give you more privacy. Downside is you'll look like a rapist.

I feel like a van would be too large and not as fun to drive. I don't have a lot of stuff. Plus I'm not sure if I'd find a cheap one

But a panel van can’t turn. I always wanted a ute as a work car, then I drove my bosses one
>slow
>almost tips over if you turn too fast
>meme diesel no throttle response
>smooth downshifting is impossible
>tray is big but anything longer needs to go on the roof
>5.6m long literally as long as my flatmates 64 impala

Whereas my shitty Mazda Atenza:
>2.3L 160hp hauls ass
>re002 tyres means I can throw it round any corner
>can carry heaps of shit inside and on the roof
>can sit 5 people comfortably
>is almost completely invisible. Stock silver Mazda 6 with a white guy driving attracts no attention from anyone, most importantly cops. I’ve done 120+ past many and been ignored

Wagon master race

I got so into shitting on utes I forgot the two best things about it
>actually comfortable for sleep and sex in the back
>can tow my z when it breaks down

Actually it's W A G O V A N

cheapo rwd wagon for skids and commuting?
i like the look, but I'm lost in a sea of fwd stretched hatchbacks

>higher center of mass
>less aerodynamic
>simply cannot get as good mileage
>comfy models are more expensive
minivans can be cute, but estates/wagons are a class of their own

V8 commodore

IS300 sportcross

>tfw dont know if i want to swap my xr8 ute out for an ss wagon

Any Mercedes or BMW wagon

What is this?

Accord Aerodeck.

Japan and Europe only I believe, basically a 3 door accord hatchback. Pretty dope, would like to have one someday alongside my '94 Accord wagon.

Pic related my wago