totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/

High Elf Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

totalwar.com/blog/norsca-army-roster/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>you will never put it in a cute elf girl as she begs you to stop

FIRST FOR CA GIVES US OUR FIRST LOOK AT CATHAY
FIRST FOR CA CATHAY SO SUCCESFUL WARHAMMER EXPANDS TO CHYNA

But seriously though why not?

OUR MEN ARE RUNNING FROM THE BATTLEFIELD

A SHAMEFUR DISPRAY!!!!

because no one cares about china chinkaboo

GRACE!

KHAZUKAN

KHAZUKIT

HA!

So since they're obviously reworking WoC or giving them new units with the Norsca update, what units/mechanics do you think they'll get?

I been wanting to play WOC since day 1 but they've been lower than shit-tier for campaign and I just really want to end the world

Fuck off weeb Chyna #1

Harmony.

>chyna
>relevant

>if you dont like china you must be a weeb
chinkaboo delusion at its finest

CHINA!

Vlad or Isabella for your starting LL?

Reposting because it was at the very end of the thread.

My God, this was so fucking close.
That samurai unit saved my ass. Also all those archers bravely stood their ground against walls of yaris and dismounted knights.

>in the mood to not run warhammer on medium at 30 fps
>price of buttcoins has obliterated the GPU market
>shillvidia and amd laughing all the way to the bank because you have to drop $300 for a mid-range card that will last you two years

nice I like it

Does this Chariot make you nervous?

Shogun 2 archers were the shit back in the day. Warhammer "skirmishers" cannot even come close to their prowess

What the fuck are you doing mario, don't you have pint screen/F12 buttons in Italy?

>not buying a GPU way before the bitcoin-rape began
>not sitting relatively tight for a few good years

Disappointing that Shogun 2 was the last TW game where ranged units were actually powerful. I had fun with a Cimmeria campaign in Rome 2, but nothing else has come close.

should have got that titan instead of a car
now I'd be cycling to work but hey at least I could get msaa x4 and zoom in on orcs

Let Tzeentch decide your destiny in the Old World!

Don't Krell and Kemmler make for the cutest couple?

Gay metalhead couples are so rare and adorable.

Same here

NOWHERE TO RUN

Greenskin pls.

You can just press F12 bro

>get Treehitler instead

At least he's green.

So what happens if I roll a dlc and i'm not a good goy?

Vampires or uninstall.

>archers can kill
sick meme fren

Reroll you git

harder daddy

You buy the DLC and you become good goy. Especially when the Handsome Prince demands your service.

you remember Total.War.Warhammer-STEAMPUNKS exists

Now you will find out why he wheres the mask.

>Under 2% losses
>Close

Are beastmen the second worst race pack after Chaos Warriors? I hate the ambush mechanic and the fact that you play the same map everytime, minotaurs are also annoying since the respawning beastmen hordes tend to receive a large amount right next to your minor settlements.

Now I want to become a necromancer, so I could summon a friend. Or a dead girl I used to love.

G O B L I N S

Norsca is 10 dollars so you'd still be saving 14 dollars if you bought TWW2 from there along with Norsca separately

>Summoning dead girls when you can have a dead boyfriend who will defend you until he is utterly destroyed and no longer capable of being reanimated

What are you some kind of faggot user?

But she was a nice person. And I do not familiar with any dead cute boys

What faction bonuses do each of them get that the other doesn't have?

>be at war with the VCs as the Dwarves

>During a battle against the undead a dwarf infantryman shouts "KILL THE CHAOS INVADERS!!!! that can be heard from across the map"

Actually I fell like the archers in Shogun 2 are kinda meh for killing, but in melee are quite a decent option if all other units are busy. In Warhammer archers are literally garbage in melee.

Want help bro? Necromancy sounds pretty fucking cool. I bet there's a way to do it without getting fucked up or burned at the stake.

>when you're winning a basic battle and choke hard

>when you accidentally forget to micro your flying units and halberds rip them apart

Well, I just need few dark elf witches, a lot of drugs to keep they in obedience and my own torture room.

>Dragon Prince
>White Lions
>Spearmen

These two most assuredly died horrible deaths

>meh for killing

They must have nerfed them. I remember playing shogun and the ranged firepower could absolutely decimate anything, especially the handheld cannon units or some other high tier ranged units. Massed archers worked great too, because those samurais didn't quite get the concept of shields for some reason, preferring to deflect arrow fire with the the curves of their armor (but still getting hit in the eye if there are a million arrows flying in).

>when you micro your halberds into ripping apart the enemies flying units

He's drunk, cut the man some slack.

>he hates all the good parts about beastmen

Dwarfs are a little slow

there's a mod to quit the forest ambush map and replaced with the normal ambush map

Kinky desu. I am more of a Slanneshi persuasion myself, but prefer more of a Sigvaldy approach to it, without the cannibalism, having sex with people and then eating them, etc, but with all the capricious adventures and seduction of elven maidens and lads.
Freaky dark elf sex dungeons make me sick though.

(Repostan from last thread, didn't realize it was so close to closing)

Ok senpai, here's where things stand in my first full Empire campaign:

Having achieved all my necessary objectives for the security of a Prussian nation, I have adopted a position as the World's Policeman. Rather than blindly declaring war whenever it suits me, I have concentrated on wiping out piracy and rogue states, bringing prosperity to those once held in bondage. I only fight wars defensively, offering mercy once an enemy's military is crushed and their ability to spread wanton violence curbed.

I am currently at peace with all nations, but tensions are running high along the border with Poland, and my once stalwart alliance with Britain is now in question. In America, I enjoy mostly friendly relations with my neighbors, having liberated the South American colonies when I destroyed the corrupt and fading Spanish empire.

However, what most deeply concerns me is the situation in India. . I have watched with growing concern as my one-time allies, the now highly militant Mughal Empire, have ruthlessly crushed the Hindu Maratha confederacy, reducing this once proud nation to but a single province. I have enjoyed peaceable relations and profitable trade with both countries, but now I fear that Mughals will destroy what remains of an ancient religion and bring the whole of the continent under their heel. The Mughals have had the good sense not to attack me, but I face an impossible choice: watch a nation fall while sitting on the side lines and doing nothing, or violating my principles and intervening directly in the affairs of foreigners who have done my empire no harm.

What say you, anons? Shall I maintain peace, no matter how painful it be? Or shall I throw caution to the winds, and embroil myself in violent conflict with those I once called brothers?

So far we got one vote for war. Anyone else wanna weigh in before I take the plunge?

das a grudgin

you've just awakened a new fetish within me thnks user.

>Chester Bennington dies
>Krell appears in game
>coincidence?

at this rate it's more effecient to just buy a built pc than buying inflated pc parts

Kill the british

Fucking

HANG

ALL

GREENSKINS

It's not about sex. It's what Nagash did to learn how to become necromancer.

DAWI
A
W
I

Dawi on suicide watch.

>the only major blobbing that has occurred is the maratha vs. mughals, as it always does

I think they just made the map and added the factions in and said fuck it we're not coding any ai for the campaign part of our game

Remember to finish your very hard Durthu campaigns before Norsca DLC hits the ground

Pre-Order Total War: Warhammer III now and get the Border Princes free!

Calling it now: Offer begins February 7th 2019

that is a good point

I'd pre-order.

I want to marry a Death Hag!

>Chariot Spam amatuers BTFO
>Dawi autists BTFO
>Mannlet BTFO (in melee, by a girl)

it will be Kislev.

>When you're not good enough to manage a full stack in battle efficiently, nevermind several, and the enemy keeps bringing them and winning because you only win small battles.

im a big noob n i just got total warhammer with all DLC

who do i play as first campaign?

Will you munge?

Vampires

By following Nagash's ways you inevitably become his thrall. Fuck that shit man. Just find a chaos artifact that lets you open a portal to a different time, and rescue the girl before she dies, etc. Kill any demons that try to devour her from here to there as you pass through the chaos portal.

Franks

What do you like? How do you like to fight?

If you know, tell us and we'll recommend a faction.

If you don't play Empire.

Whatever you want. Dwarves are easiest faction to play, but they are boring as fuck

Empire to experiment with well rounded factions

Dorfs or Spooky Vampires for easy mode

i've never played a total war, but I'm assuming something that i can just run around n smash shit
so greenskins?

>hanging an orc
They have such thick necks, you'd just end up with an angry orc on a string.

Post screenshots.

In the best of the best event, they may get their missing units added and get ranged Marauders too

Worst case? they get jackshit like they have done since release (besides 3 reskin-tier units)

So Norsca will get like 2000 new kinds of Marauders. Will they have heavy edgy armor like Chaos Warriors? I like those.

Greenskins are great for just fucking shit up. That being said, they do have a bit of a moral problem, so keep an eye on the little white bar under their health in screenshots. If it hits bottom they'll run!

That being said, roll with Grimgore Ironhide as your legendary lord and you'll carve through silly dwarves in no time.

alright i guess I'll greenskin it up, thanks for the help

Does anything unlock after beating the game as Alberic? I can't tell if I should start a new game or continue this game, it's my first playthrough. A diplomacy request fucked the end screen after I beat Archeon in the quest.

...that sounds like something they would seriously use as a weapon.

Who's the most underrated LL?
For me, it's Azhag

totalwar.com/blog/norsca-army-roster/
here

For my secondary campaign that I run when taking a break from GLORIOUS SIGMARITE HOLY WAR