Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous Lore Costumes soon - edition

>Upcoming changes
In Development: Skill Balance, SummonAI, PvP, Cards treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1047
New Saalus Map youtube.com/watch?v=Yjeuv7J3G3A
Field Bosses Rework youtube.com/watch?v=92RrTQUGbk8
Summon Buffs tos.nexon.com/testserver/notice/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=69
Fishing System youtube.com/watch?v=hJPB7KbPk60
DPK gone treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1032

>Info and details about re-balance
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-ktos-class-rework-thread-important-info-in-1st-post/354628

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE
tos.neet.tv

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k/pubhtml#

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/attributes/412013
youtube.com/watch?v=zqtcTlTH44o
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/shinobi-what-are-exactly-the-skills-bunshin-no-jutsu-work/340503
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner
treeofsavior.com/page/class/ranking.php
tos.neet.tv/skills/10701
tos.neet.tv/skills/10702
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dragoon is good, fuck you
You just have to wait and see Dragoon3 outdps Doppels

>Dragoon 3 will get another dethrone nerf and Gae Bolg will stop adding hits
>meanwhile Lancer chads will get to keep leveling Crush/Quintain while getting a new powerful skill at circle 2

It's not fucking fair

Just let the threads die until R9 comes out. There's no point in making these anymore, there's nothing to discuss, nothing to do in game, and no releases other than shitty leveling events and pathetic weebpandering costumes being developed.

>Gae Bolg will stop adding hits
It doesn't, it just makes everything a fake multihit while adding a whooping +15% damage.

Are Hackapels any good? They seem like they should be alright considering they can use 1-handed swords but I have literally never seen a single one.

>r9 comes out
>dragoon finally gets a fucking leap skill
>is a complete improvement over the hopilite leap and covers a massive AoE
What will the leap do /tosg/?

tos.neet.tv/attributes/412013
What did he mean by this?

Uninstall the game

/bullies/

>he thins that actually spread Incineration
lmao

It's just bad. I'm sure they do fine boss damage, but for dungeons and farming they're awful.

>melee
>requires 2 weapons transcended
>shit synergy with previous classes
>small range

So what does the attribute do?

>the leap has so many effects that it crashes the fucking channel

It has a good synergy with Fletcher3 but thats it

Do you even know what synergy means?

It spread only the debuffs pandemic can spread.

No, we are going to suffer this madness forever

Anime tiddies.

>dungeons
>2017

>farming
>on anything but corsair/thaum
come on now...

>Still does no fucking damage
>Stuns and silences all enemies hit
>fuckhueg aoe
>3 overheat
if dragoon is going to be a worthless buffslut in pve, at least make it good in minigames

You're sure as fuck not going to be the main DPS of ET you dumb nigger, even if both your weapons were stage 10 orange 315s.

What are those runes on the pink one? The concept art said pink in English, google translate doesn't understand it, and it doesn't look like any of the gookrunes it gives for pink.

Based on past experiences, probably crash the client

big and fat

no niggers tho, not sure if good, she looks alright

...Wat

That doesnt make sense. What the fuck is the attribute description say about it being used by pandemic?

You speak as if ET was actually challenging
what year is this

What dps classes are even viable for ET? I know clerics are really popular but that's about all i know. Any swordsmans?

Are you brain damaged?
Go test it if you don't believe me

You're right, it's not challenging because all the whales that spend $2000 a month on their doppel's gear are too pathetic to give up and just rotate between different Chronos that constantly quit and are instantly replaced.

This meme is so sad now, it seems like it's just begging people to play instead of insulting people for their game knowledge. O-only a 25% drop-off compared t-to last time's 20%...

Nice stuttering gaylord

>gaylord

ptg is a classic and cool maymay

>O-only a 25% drop-off compared t-to last time's 20%...
that is a boring and shit 'meme' tho

I heard someone talking that imc MAYBE will give one free reset voucher
is this true? lol

They gave 14 to each single char!

new vouchers!

They are going to add one soon but not free

They are going to add a free one but not soon

OMFG

youtube.com/watch?v=zqtcTlTH44o

>Not posting the chainsword class in the real game

>mobile

I wish I could report you

>mobile
into the trash it goes

Why can't you report him?

>Note: When reporting, make sure that the post in question violates the global or board rules, or contains content illegal in the United States. Submitting false reports will result in a ban.

>mfw I use epée garde + balestra fente + ataque coquille + préparation + attaque au fer setup for the first time
>mfw I witness my own damage with this setup

lets just call it 'advertising', that is global

>Submitting false reports will result in a ban.
never happened to me

>5 skills to do

So you can talk about other games in a game's general as much as you want. Good to know.

is this some french gay erp log?

>Submitting false reports will result in a ban.
>never happened to me
This will probably only happen if you report something as illegal, because it's the only time someone gets off their ass without having read something that personally offends them.

>So you can talk about other games in a game's general as much as you want

see it alot here

you can do this combo in like 3 seconds or so lol

The funny part is that descriptions like this are so poorly done that often times if you worked mostly off the description you'd never get there, however some of them are so off they can break what would appear to be great builds. PTG was always a sad meme because of this shit.

Do you get attribute points when you rank up? I wanted to buy some points on my sorcerer but I never bought any, only to find out I got 400 points somehow magically appear

You never ever spent any silver on attributes even before the renewal patch?
Pre-renewal attributes were refunded.

I did, but this is a character I made a few days ago, I seriously got no idea where these points come from

+3 seconds of pain barrier

or...+48 physical atk (gung ho)

Drop whatever else made you make this decision, because it's inferior to both of these.

oh, I like restrain 10 and bash since I also play pvp. this is not a solmiki doppel

Dont remember what/how i reported stuff. I only got "you cant report now, try later" (3hours or so) once

Some of them get deleted, but maybe they also was dumb shitposting

anyways.. stop this

Put your bash, in the trash.
Giving up 3seconds ofPB isn't terrible for it, but that's 3 seconds you just will have to get used to playing around

green socket mage is the strongest mob in this game

can anyone paste the skills that shinobi clones copy please

>google shinobi clone skills tree of savior
Wow,this gets you the answer with the same amount of effort and not requiring someone else to answer you!

It's still just 22.95% for now, and the last 20% drop followed a 9.68% gain. Since we had a 60.87% gain this time, it would only be as bad as last time if we had a 126.58% drop.

>Can shinobi clones use cyclone skill from doppel
never change, reddit

>TFW no burst mage
I want to make something like thaum 3 runecaster and have shit blow up everywhere when I cast the damaging skills.

wiz3linker3
solo only though
>implying you even have someone to play with

is this good

I can buy all this after barely an hour of farming my secret spot.

2004 milliseconds in google forum.treeofsavior.com/t/shinobi-what-are-exactly-the-skills-bunshin-no-jutsu-work/340503

If a wiz 3 casts MM on a necro and their summons in PVP, do they get wrecked?

that's older than my grandma, what about murmillo?

G o o g l e

Why would they? You only get hit by 3 missiles at most.

Link+MM is strong in PvP or at least used to be but nobody PvP's on Necros and lots of classes will just kill you before you can do that anyway.

Play Cleric2Bokor3Sadhu3 and enjoy using Heal Bomb and Damballa with Full INT + Transmit Prana + Chapparition.

I don't play support classes even if they are the strongest mages. It'd feel like sucking dicks to get to the top.

Well I mean that's only the case if you're actually supportslutting, but you can be A1 from the start.

Not like leveling exists anyway.

A1? Steak sauce?

I hope they do another new player event soon, only 2 characters so far because I barely have time to play this month.

That's not a support build you retard

Yeah, screw people that have been playing this game, just make more new player events!

honestly, after you get used to bash it's hard to remove it from any build. it's simply too useful if you have decent aoe ratio to stack mob together. you save time, you save cooldowns, sp...

I don't cast heals. I don't want to hear people whining about me not casting heals on them, and I don't want them trying to walk into my heals.

Just started last night. Looking for some basic guidance for builds. Op says to not follow builds from tosbase so is there somewhere else to look? I didn't see anything besides calculators in the pastebin.
Or is posting here and getting blasted the preferred method?

almost all public builds at tosbase are trolling or extremely bad made by retards

use tos.neet.tv/skill-planner and post here or ask your guild/ingame

treeofsavior.com/page/class/ranking.php
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner

Skills are usually straightforward, but ask otherwise/link your planned build/skills and people will usually correct anything necessary.

This is genuinely the most autistic post I ever read on tosg

Actually, you're advised to not follow tosbase builds blindly. You can ask here if something you saw there is ok and how to improve it. If the build's author recommends weird numbers and stat spreading, then most probably it's a bad build.

What's your favorite class or gameplay style in MMOs? Start from there to plan your first character.

Just do what I used to do on my Monk.

"MONK HEAL US"
how much str do you have?
"im 1:1 STR DEX"
i only heal those stronger than me

You can use tosbase, but you should really only follow them loosely, and use the skillsim to show your build.
Most tosbase builds are complete shit. Earlier someone posted what might be the worst fucking build I've seen from tosbase, which wanted people to pump SPR as a fucking swordie

>not going INT finestra build

i know imc can be retarded as fuck with balance sometimes, but who the fuck is the stupid nigger that thought it was a good idea to make an INT attribute for finestra

>Not going full INT squire
tos.neet.tv/skills/10701
tos.neet.tv/skills/10702
How can other Squires even compete?!

>she is not familiar with the new mechanics

lifeline!

Stop giving away our secrets asshole