/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition. You got your answer. Don't ask this question again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13506999
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36047/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is your character a virgin?

Yes of course but just remember werewolves are people too. That's the important part.

dunmer

xth for Family

Ah. You are motherfucker?

H A R M O N Y
A
R
M
O
N
Y

>green skin
fuck outta here with this orc rapebaby

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

yes and she prays everyday to restore her virginity.

Altmer posting here

POST ORCS

>Altmer posting here
???

Why does she pray to have her virginity restored if she hasn't lost it?

>Callen

I think he means she loses her virginity every day, and then prays to have it restored. For some reason, her prayers are answered.

you know when you used to just post pics of cheyenne like this i thought she was just a cute kid doing silly things and i liked it better that way

now that she's gone full slut she's just another generic worthless /tesg/ waifu

DEEPEST LORE calm down

>come back to skyrim after months away
>check nexus and see 0sex updated
>still can't blow my load

What is this guy doing?

What are some famous organizations of thieves besides the thieves guild?

Sorry friend, but Cheyenne is a grownup

He's too busy making 30 minute long movies about it.

thalmor

I've progressed significantly in my college playthrough. Scavenging the nearby dwemer ruins yielded a bountiful number of study objects, from enchanted weapons and armor to dwemer spellcasting clothes, grimoires and ancient texts. I've focused mainly on alteration, conjuration, and enchantment, and it has not failed my expectations. The only problem I've ran into is that there are various spells that i am unable to research, despite the compatibility spell research boasts. most of these spells are conjuration, specifically the conjuration of skeleton warriors, order atronachs, and hounds of varla. Same goes for a handful of alteration spells like teleportation and gravity manipulation. I hope there is a way out there to let me exploit those as well, and develop better versions of those spells.

>"oh no my pure idol isn't a virgin anymore!"
>gets mad
I'm sorry that no one cares about you, virgin-kun.

This.

Yes, and should forever be.
But only half the time, just don't go feral.

How can /tesg/ even compete?

Are you using Immersive College of Winterhold?

Is that another arm or a titty?

Cammona Tong and Summerset Shadows

>floppy udders

>skyrim.jpn
kek

Dumbmer
This raises an interesting question. If a werewolf is transformed and also in control, are they still human? Is it not what's on the inside that matters?

shyanne*

That's not canon, pls forget

Indeed. It makes me wish I had decided to try that faction again years ago; it may not fix the abysmal quest with the Eye of Magnus, but all the improvements make up for that. The fact that I can train the skills by simply attending a class caught me completely by surprise, and successfully researching a new spell felt incredibly satisfactory.

I didn't know that it included spell research.

Have you tried the spell-research mod?

you still stuck in that quest? which part are you in again.

In elder scrolls it most certainly is not. If you are a werewolf, you are no longer whatever thing you used to be. Men or mer, you are now Hircine's bitch.

Tired Dunmer.

Were you able to finish the Winterhold ruins quest? That shit would always CTD in the cave next to the church where you find the pensieve

Dunmer

ye

I can't imagine it so, your form changes in its entirety, you have the mind (guessing based off the Companions, and how in the hell they talk?)
but you ain't human anymore.

strawpoll.me/13506999

It's always what's on the inside that matters.

By itself it does not; however there are countless objects and books within the College that give experience to some of the elements studied in the Spell Research Mod, which I also use. Perhaps there is a patch somewhere that would allow the Spell Research to recognize the spells it does not, like that skeleton horse for example.

I am to enter the Midden, but I have decided to ignore it completely. Instead, i will pursue the secondary quests from the people of the College, and continue simply developing my own magical prowess; perhaps once i have become a powerful wizard I will pursue it to it's end and become arch mage.
In my first playthrough, i expected something like the university in Oblivion, instead, i became arch mage in two hours without even knowing a single spell. Jarring.

Shit until he finally releases her

easy

my dick hangs lower than her tits

Literally which one you retarded shitposter? There's like 40 of em around here.

I like khajiit lore, but the male jowls rally bug me, because no matter what texture mod you have, they look like huge pixelated trash. Is there a mod that removes the jowls, or a good facial hair mod that completely covers them?

crawwwllling iiiiin my skiiiiiiiin

ripperino singer btw.

how do I facial expressions?

tired of my character kinda being this frozen doll

mfg

but usually every emotion just scrunches up their face

is there some hidden secret?

dont set the expression strength to 100 you dunce

is it possible to target someone and enter showracemenu to fix their face?

why don't you try it fuckface and tell us?

The trick is to use ECE, it is superior to mfg for expressions

Even then, I dunno. All that really determines is a person's spirit home. Does the person on the inside change while still alive on Nirn? Sure werewolves have vastly different physical abilities than people, but it's just that: physical.
Bringing up the Companions is interesting. They are essentially the same people before and after they are cured, the only thing they mention is that their mind is clearer and their senses are settled. Otherwise they're still the same- people. And when you see Farkas transform in Dustman's Cairn, he's still there mentally, he knows to kill the enemies and only the enemies, and then go flip the switch to free you. One could argue he still is very much a person on the inside the whole time.

Then again, there is the whole duality aspect to it. When one cures themself, the wolf spirit breaks from the soul and they have to kill it. Perhaps it's a constant battle. Like, werewolves who are always in control of their actions and transformations have full dominion over the beast spirit and thus, still people, and the ones who go feral are being utterly controlled by the beast spirit and are NOT people anymore.
I'm thinking you're right.

Their bodies have mutated and changed, and ther souls are now going somewhere else. It's a snatching both physical and spiritual from the daedras, same as vampirism.

>No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.
literally both are updated to work for it lol

no can do bud

I hope you feel bad

It's obviously a taint or curse similar to Vampirism, but different people have different degrees of control over it. Aela is obviously a character who enjoys hunting (in human and Werewolf form), so she probably wouldn't mind if she ended up in the Hunting Grounds for eternity (I haven't done the Companions for years, but I'm sure she actually tells you this and prefers it to Sovngarde). There probably aren't many vampires who would be too happy to get tortured by Molag Bal for an eternity though. Plus the whole point of being a werewolf is to give in to your id and run wild forever, right? At least that was how I always saw it.

>Their bodies have mutated and changed
Only when transformed, and that certainly doesn't mean they're different when not transformed. Mages can use magic to transform into other things and they're still definitely people. Otherwise you can't tell aside from the smell sometimes, but even that is just a running gag.
>and their souls are now going somewhere else.
So by that logic, any person who pledges themselves to any daedric prince is no longer human?

Are there any Nirn souls that cease to exist when their mortal form dies?

i just want to see goats being bullied or something

Yes

Just gotta experiment and test how far you can go with mfgs. There is no sekrit to that.

You can get FEP and use that, you will have to reduce the strenght of some expressions though, by lowering numbers.

What have i done?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36047/?

found a mod that might work

Goats are for friendship

>I hope you feel bad
y-yes i do feel bad.

made a very happy looking khajiit.

I need the armor for reasons.

>armor

Yeah that is all true about Aela, she doesn't see the appeal of sitting around in the mead halls of Sovngarde for eternity. Though it makes me wonder, what if Aela was never a werewolf? If that were the case, I think she would still reject Sovngarde and generally be the same exact type of person she is as we know her. So in that sense, I don't think being a werewolf fundamentally changes a person on the inside. It's just an enabler for, as you said, giving in to your id and run wild forever.
I don't know but you should run.

yes

Do not bully gote!

step off bitches, cutest goat coming through

>b-but

don't even kid yourselves

>when the sugar hits

shit that's cute

what mod

9/10

>kid yourselves
You're FIRED

So smol. Don't look fluffy at all tho.

It's a new age of gotes, one where all gotes are not inherently evil.
Shit, I can't even argue.

Which mod has best tits

7BO

Looks like you loaded a female head preset onto a man, quick, qqq.
that is pretty darn cute

bullying is bad and you should feel bad

gimme

bodyslide, because they're the tits you make yourself.

That bosmer looks nothing like a bosmer.
It's probably a Khajiit pretending to be retarded

Ok

which one

>letting theo bumrush a giant alone
Cheyenne and Ava confirmed worstmoms

Theo is too aggressive for his own good