dfonexus.com/threads/pandemonium-concept-art.12567/

>Liberation weapon FAQ:
pastebin.com/7vRmMbnD

>Fatigue Points(FP) resets at 9AM UTC/5 AM EDT/2 AM PDT

>Official Links
dfoneople.com
facebook com/dfoglobal
dfo-notice.blogspot.kr

>Grinding Guide (Outdated, just do your scenarios)
pastebin.com/BqezU490

>PVP playlist channels
youtube.com/user/Chengomango/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCKkzSym6LVRhjvrQxr6sFeA

>Guilds
Ask in the thread lol
>Remember that there is a 3 day waiting period after leaving a guild before you can join a new one

>Wiki
wiki.dfo-world.com/view/Main_Page

>Avatar Simulator (Set to KOR)
dnf.exrpg.com/avatar/

>Pixiv Tags
DNF
D&F
Dungeon&Fighter
던파 - Deonpa
アラド戦記 - Arad Senki

>Voicepacks
mega.co.nz/#F!R5ByyQSR!Jy-BF-7Fk59XmGnrKVaP-Q
>JP Priest voice
mega.co.nz/#!QB0jjZZT!wbE08Q5SsML1leUpVngeLbM6cHY_Gbt0UK0tmXgZGmI

>DnF Original Soundtrack Symphony World
pastebin.com/LfzTQcDh
>Touhou Music Pack
pastebin.com/yRLzz58L

>Mods Installation Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1bzDeYgfdckqgfqtc60OpNTAhUcOiu53LMa_qFJ5LWvI/preview#

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d4GVOAIw2V4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best boy!

fmage gf

>this was the peak of pexo
youtube.com/watch?v=d4GVOAIw2V4
F

>tfw everything that will ever happen to launcher will be bad but not terrible so it will never get any improvements

How would you feel if they added gunblades?

Uh, F. Ranger?

do you mean female
because male is in a great spot right now

id ask for hextech revolver instead

yes
sorry I forgot males existed

No, i mean as an actual equippable weapon type

Stinky F.Mages.

I don't know how great they are for endgame, but i'm loving vagabond so far

isn't it the other way around or did i swap the classes names

Does anyone else wish all classes could do what slayers do with weapon specialization?

>less rng

g-goy!

no

Only if totem mastery comes with will driver

Will i finally get a fmage gf once monk gets his next round of buffs?

>tfw just saw a petite egene

I WANT IT SOOO FUCKING MUCH
hes so cute!

>he

HE

HAS

NO

EBINS

what do you do when you buy a raid?

Why don't you play me user?

why dont you play with me user?

Been thinking about it, baby.

gay

You're fun to play with up until the point where your vagina juice poisons me.

Listen to your Raid Leader. When you're in the dungeon you try to die as soon as possible in order to not fuck up anything for the sellers. Once you get 2 runs you leave the party (NOT THE RAID) so the sellers can run the other customer's for their clears. Repeat this for phase 2.

what does a raid get you and whats the average price?

Poison legendaries are too expensive.

>tfw the celestial lancer top wont show up on ah

god damn it I finally have gold you fuckers

Is Gracia a good for f brawler?

I got a tacticool commander ebin, should I grind it for more invites or keep it cause its a 5 set ebin?

>2nd awakening is almost here
>get to burn Heretics even more efficiently

are saviors glory the best in the game regardless of class?

For DT do I want Vilmark, Screaming Cave, or Dusky first for leg sets?

Vil

But i already do, you're my main girl. I need to grind a few more epics and a manikai.

No, go for source of disease 3pc, poison legendary accessories and fill the rest with franken epics, mostly the poison boosting ones. or be a strike meme man, dunno how good graciass would be though.

Alot of Demon Invitations, sometimes epics, and if you're hilariously lucky one of the raid exclusive Anton Epics. I see raids sell for 1.3mil right now which is well worth it given how much Demon Invitations raid can give.

There's a few cases where the level 85 Savior's Glory Weapon is outdone by a specific setup but this only applies to a few classes

The upgraded level 90 Savior's Glory weapon from Luke Raid is pretty much BiS for everyone.

I wanna fug Becky.

I wanna fug you while you fug becky

I was just wondering if it was good until I got franken ebins

>2nd awakening is almost here
>get even bigger balls to smash Heretics with

no, there's exceptions
destruction on inq and pexo beats savior
jupiter cross is better for crux and apoc while the cross is better for most other buffs so you need both
ying yang skies is generally considered better than 90 savior on battle crusader (male) (this one actually surprised me when i looked it up, apparently the 25% cast speed is a huge deal)
soul destroyer beats 90 savior scythe if your 90 set has no elenore
nen cluster can beat 90 savior knuckle with some 90 sets but not others (again mostly down to how much elenore you have)
giant cannon urban on male launcher probably beats 90 savior due to how elenore interacts with male launcher specifically

unless you meant 85 saviors, in which case there's tons of 90 ebins that are better than them

one day people will start saving these images with the work's name

mixed up destruction and planet destroyer on the first one, hope that was obvious
planet destroyer is hilariously broken

How's elenore interact with male launchers? I think fspit has something like that where smash effects are extra good due to one of their passives. I don't really get how it works, though.

Messy.

Of course it is. How else is it going to destroy planets?

male launcher's first awakening passive decreases the crit resistance of enemies by 30ish %
as you know you only need to hit 97% crit to have 100% crit
however it's not because you have a base crit rate of 3, it's because all mobs have a base crit resist of minus 3
elenore lines don't use your crit stat but they crit 3% of the time because their target has negative crit resist
so for male launcher all his extra damage lines crit 30% more often than any other class
since the passive affects enemies directly it's also party wide

how geared do I have to be to solo rift?

also is there a practice mode?

what's the swap set for tab chan
mostly wondering what apply poison snapshots, does your buffswap weapon need to be refine 8 and shit

oh and by swap set i don't mean chrons, i mean the stuff other than the 6pc
kinda realized i wasn't being clear

>how geared do I have to be to solo rift?
Just as much as you need to solo anton normal.
>also is there a practice mode?
Well, there IS practice mode but for some fucking reason the gooks hid the button to access it.

best part is there was a bug that let you access practice mode even with the button hidden and the gooks actually patched it out without fixing practice mode being gone

Even if they did let us access Practice Mode it only exists for Regular Dungeons and Ancients, you can't practice Rift.

Hi-tech ring, GT pants, title, avatop (you want to swap to snek stance, art of poisons, or taunt),
you can cheap mode it with centipede maw for +3 apply, then make sure you swap to a ref8 attacking weapon, your swap weapon's refine doesnt matter. other way you can do it is using a tainted claw boosted to lvl 90, but maw gives skill levels, while tainted gives pct. i think it was like 3 or 4 pct = 1 apply level i forget. Tainted claw is better if you have a better way to hit max apply poison but thats expensive as hell.

The usual plat swaps and aura slot swaps still apply, but you have some flexibility in what you want to swap depending on what you have that boosts apply poison. Every other slot should be filled with poison taints otherwise.

if i pull that off will she die

she probably won't die but dont even try.

>your swap weapon's refine doesnt matter
are you sure?
i got a refine 7 centipede maw and a refine 0 halidom
if i cast with centipede's maw and swap to halidom and poke nugol i do more poison damage than i do if i buff with just the halidom
i even leveled apply poison down by 2 levels with the maw to confirm it wasn't the two levels doubling the damage

~8600 ticks with 7 maw cast but 0 halidom equipped (-2 levels to make up for the item difference)
~5600 ticks with 0 halidom cast 0 halidom equipped
refine 7 is 57% more status damage
5600 * 1.57 = 8792

unless i'm missing something else this seems to be applying the refine of the weapon i buffed with

There any avatar/dress-up simulators left? I think the exrpg one shut down.

DNF is implementing an ingame avatar simulator soon.

Well you're poking with a refine 7 weapon vs a refine 0. the weapon equipped is the one that gives the abnormal status attack boost.
maw also gives +3 apply and has a 10pct dmg boost on poisoned enemies.

you would need to drop another apply poison level and have similar levels of int depending on the halidom youre using. also if you have a halidom set boosting your int or something like that.
Well if refine on swap matters then i guess im a retard but oh well., i've just always known it as not making a difference and your real weapon is the only thing that needed refine.

If you have the Avatar Clones thingies would you still need an "Avatar Top" and the other stuff for swapping?

cuties are back

did you kinda not read my post or something, i addressed both of those
im poking with the same weapon, i'm unequipping the maw after casting
i level apply poison down when i equip maw to make sure both weapons add up to the same, my apply poison level is the same both times

>no ov taxis
just fuck my event up

oh whoops, yeah i kinda didnt read it thoroughly.
afaik refine should be real time which is why refined maw shouldn't matter.
not sure what else youre using or if you got a poison crit during your tests.

to be clear the reason i asked isn't to get a gotcha moment, it's because refine did in fact snapshot back in 86 cap but i wasn't sure if it still did after all the patches tab chan got, so i figured i should ask somebody currently playing

a good way you could test it is to go into training and cast apply poison with your damage set without swapping
take note of the value then turn apply poison off
now do the same thing but cast with no weapon equipped at all, then put your weapon back on after casting and see if your poison damage got absolutely demolished or not
if it did then it means refine gets snapshot

the damage bonuses refine gives do scale with gear level so at some point you have to wonder how much maw being a level 60 weapon hurts it compared to a level 90 one

Is this the Git Gud thread?

no this is the git gay thread

Yeah, thats why back then you were not supposed to apply swap with maw due to refine snapshots, which should have changed already. also part of why having a tainted max level apply claw was the ideal swap.
I just remember that it changes to refine being realtime, which allows maw to be a viable poison swap.
i'll do tests later probably.

oh if we're missing a patch that changes it that's a different story
actually asura was supposed to have wmb snapshot like two years ago and we still don't have that feature despite it being an old as fuck patch
it's possible our gooks fucked up tab chan the same way
i wouldn't consider it usually but knowing that an existing class has a snapshot bug makes me think it's not impossible

Yeah thats the thing though, im not sure if we got the patch, it should've hit us when we got faster poison ticks, which i think was infinite difficulty or 90 cap ?
Not sure if Small Team just fucked up or not

it's also possible i'm just retarded and missing something, so let me know what you end up with when you test it yourself

>F.Nen to the left of my card for a Savior Cross
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

She'll probably give it to you if you ask. Nen Masters are really nice.

shhh

dumb frogposter

Don't join NEET raids, join Airbears or NoFunAllowed raids instead.

NEET will fuck your raids up.

>neet raids
(lol

Because I'm not a slutty support main. You slut.

who u

Oh boy, the thread's back!

I missed this autism.

>ocelot
It's very rare, to pair up the words "Ranger" and "Ocelot" together, without taking consideration of the thought and or action.
"Ranger" hold no meaning outside of the Game's definition of "Revolver wielding Gunslinger," also the Ranger promotes to Desperado (Spanish for "Hopeless Man") and then to Raven (A type of bird, which vastly unrelated to the feline Ocelot).
If you were to check back in the MGS lore, "Revolver Ocelot" was not a title until MGS2, In MGS4 he was known as "Liquid Ocelot", in MGS3 it was known as "Ocelot", and lastly in MGS5 Ocelot had a new moniker: "Shalashaska".
So to say that: "the both of you had the same idea" isn't impossible, its very highly unlikely that one didn't think of it before the other.
The other two evidences that supports my argument that "that/those/these" players are name squatting is that:
Ocelot is already claimed, why would you want to muddle the name/title with another adjective? Ocelot as a Gunner, a Ranger subclass, the Meme is already set, people get it.
If Ocelot is a lvl 1 Gunner, then why is rangerocelot a lvl 1 Creator?, "rangerocelot" could've easily been another Gunner, why name squat on another class that is unrelated to the meme, the IDEA of Ocelot. What is so important that both Ocelot and rangerocelot must be taken, and be separate classes and unpromoted?
Why spend Cera using a Name Change? If the name was available from the start, why name squat it on another class, and spend Cera to Name Change?
Funding a Class and Playing a Class are also two separate reasoning. You don't need to heavily fund a class in order to play it. In fact there shouldn't be any funding just to get to Level 15 and Sub Class Promote.
I await to see your rebuttal against this argument.

Can someone run me through king's ruin twice? Difficulty doesn't matter, level one is fine.

damn this some old reddit pasta

Sucks for you

>le Airbears is a Veeky Forums guild meme

epic simply epic

Tewifying...

>trannymisu

What happened to xer?