Lancia Ypsilon 2018

WAKE ME UP!

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

SAVE ME!

>mfw I remember all the cool shit Lancia used to do
>Now they're just shit boxes and no fun trims like before

...It's exactly the same bodykitted Fiat 500 that it's been for the last decade or so?

Lancia still exists?
Woah...

>Lancia still exists?
In Italy, and only in Italy.

>pic related

>fun trim
They don't even have a fucking model to put fun trim on. It's all "luxury" fiats except for the thema which is a rebadged 300C

yes, and the Ypsilon is their only car left. I wish they'd take the Giulietta, give it some sporty design features and call it the Delta, then take the Giulia and make a comfy but sporty RWD Kappa or Thema, and then take the Fiat 124 Spider and make a Fulvia Convertible.

Fiat has plans for Lancia, it certainly is not going to die without they trying something first.

Be patient, we will see a 4C like special Lancia reasonably soon.

>in b4 a new Stratos

HNNNGGGH

Fiat has no clue.
Alfa is Sport, Maserati is Luxury
Lancia is dead end.

I drove a new Delta and it was a lovely car, so comfy, and I liked the leather/alcantara interior.

It tecnically was a rebadged Fiat Bravo, unlike the Giulietta which uses a new different platform, but it was a nice car...with the wrong name that completely fucked up its heritage.

>implying this hasn't already happened with the Lancia Delta II

Before that, they don't have money to revive Lancia.

Maserati and Alfa Romeo are the very first in line that need to be revived, and even for the moment when FCA is making large profits we still have to wait some years to see if they succeeded or not, mostly because - see Alfa Romeo - you have to fully convince people and buyers that your cars are good and this requires time both for proving the reliability and secondly because they're making new products that they were not used to make, so they need to adjust here and there.

Last, again, they need a credible dealer network.

>they used to produce these

I'm ok if Ypsilon is a fun hatchback that's nimble and quick like ford fiesta or suzuki swift, bonus points if it's rallied like citroen saxo. But no, we are left with slow, shitty normalfag shitbox that has Fiat reliability

OK, so they have 'Pontiac' and 'Cadillac,' make Lancia 'Buick.' Or better yet, 'Oldsmobile,' because whenever GM wanted to fuck around with an idea, Olds got it first.

hopefully with the current trend of "rebooting and recreating old cars with history to gain more dollaridoos" we'll actually see a new stratos

which will be overpriced, fully automatic, not fit for rally and never live up to its name

When I saw this i thought that's an old picture, no way Fiat would replace a model only sold in italy by a brand that only sells one model, but it is real, they added new colours and a little different interior

>It's a crossover
Eh... I had plans to KMS my selve today anyway.

>hoping for a new Stratos
fuck no, remember what they did to the Delta?

Lancia still exists?

The new delta wasn't bad. The problem was the name, clearly, and that it was too long. They should have made it more similar to the volvo v40. It would have sold more. And maybe a sport oriented version