Live in apartment complex

>live in apartment complex
>walk out to car at like 6:30 in the morning because boss wants us an hour early for a meeting
>4 niggers walking around my car looking at the wheels
>hit alarm
>they scatter like roaches

pretty scary bros. have you ever had your car broken into? I had literally never even considered it happening to me until now.

Buy wheel locks and install a secondary immobilizer (if your car's stick, chances are a would-be thief couldn't steal it). If you're really worried, put all the stuff you keep in your glovebox/center console that's semi-valuable in a bag and put it in the trunk. When you park your car, leave the glovebox and center console open and, assuming they're not completely retarded niggers, they'lol see there's nothing worth stealing and leave it alone.

niggers walking around my car looking at the wheels

user why do you have massive chrome wheels with spinners

My car got broken into by some dumb fuckers (I live in a student apt that has Section 8 units). The most infuriating thing is the stuff they stole:
A $100 watch with a broken clasp that you have to send to the manufacturer to fix
My Little Trees air fresheners
My reflective windscreen shade
A $20 pocket knife
A drafting rule
A utility knife

Fucking dumb bastards ruined my peace of mind over $45 worth of bullshit.

racism goes on

triggered gay niggers go on

go back to your cesspit

cucks like you go on >>>/reddit/

>baited and triggered alphonse the nigger AGAIN

We did it bros!

I'm not Alphonse, nice obsession though

>tfw my car's stealing rate from 1996 to 2015 is 0
>tfw my neighborhood is 97.5% white

i park on the street with other MUCH nicer cars. its the best anti theft device

Stop being a nigger and contribute to the thread you triggered fag.

Anyways iv never had a car broken into even though i live in a 100> Hispanic area. As long as you are not retarded and leave a nice car in the hood you should be fine. My friend did have her car broken into twice in two days by the same pack of wild niggers. They stole her sinth keyboard and a bag of dirty clothes( probably to sniff because shes a very whte looking Hispanic and blacks love their white wominz)

Good idea tbqh

>>>/reddit/

Fuck off newfag, imageboards have always gotten their laughs from minorities.

But thieves may be looking for a easy to start shitbox to steal.

I had the shittiest car in an upperclass neighbourhood got stolen and months later when the police returned it they told that foreigners had used it in burglaries.
The trunk was full of break in tools lmao but the transmission was funky and dents all over, took insurance money instead of the car. Shame they ruined it, it was low mileage and good condition car bought from old man.

You do realize they steal cheap inexpensive cars just as much, if not moreso than the expensive ones?

So then the perfect defense is to park between a nicer car and a shittier car?

>and a bag of dirty clothes

Fucking hell.

Mind you this was when she left the 100% Hispanic area to visit the bug city. Even spcis arnt as bad as coons it seems

>Parked my shitbox on the street at the end of my (1/4mile long) driveway because roofers were coming to my house and needed the space
>go to get car in morning, window smashed, glovebox open
>they stole 94¢ in change, my Walmart floor mats, my Chilton’s manual, a pack of gum, my fuzzy dice, some spare light bulbs and spark plugs, a quart of super-cheap 15w-50 oil (lol leaky noisy old engine), a gallon jug of my used motorcycle oil I was going to bring to the recycling center, and 2 (empty) reuseable grocery bags

I just want to know why. The only thing I’m upset about losing is the manual and my floor mats. Luckily the junkyard had a spare window for $30 so I had that fixed that day.
I live in a small city with not much crime. 5% Black, 4% Asian, 16% Hispanic, and the rest white.
According to statistics compiled by the police, 81% of the crime in the city is committed by non-whites.
I fucking hate Hispanics.

You have the PT Cruiser right? Kek why would anyone think it'd have anything of value

Holupholupholupholup

>racist trump supporters working overtime because roy moooore lost
lol nice. reminder drumpf will not get a second term and racism will not trump tolerance

Keep crying dumb faggot

Beans don't mess with white people in the southwest, because they know all the gringos down here are packing heat. They'll steal your shit no questions up north, though.

>dwumpf bad dwumpf wount wen agen

top kek. sperg moore

>dwumpf... bmfghghghghghmmmhmmmhmm

>still crying over shillary getting btfo

LMAO!!

But yes PLEASE continue to underestimate Trump, that worked out so well for you guys the first time.

post caused a massive trigger

Kek, nobody wants her shitty book

>MMMMHHHHNNNMMMMM

>awwh... yeh... dwumpf bad...

>white people this triggered
lmao

>gay niggers this triggered
LMAO

called it

He's a furfag now

>gay nigger literally too afraid to even reply directly anymore

LMAO!! Watch he's going to ragequit the thread soon!

post caused a massive trigger loool

>it's another alphonse gets baited and trigged episode

These are my favorite.

HaHa Look I Didn't Reply Directly The High Ground Is Mine To Claim!

white people can't deal with having smaller penises so they take it out on blacks

>the absolute state of gay niggers right now

SEETHING

>mfw this subtle shitpost of mine caused all of this

>alphonse already ragequitting

LMAO!! Bumping to trigger and bait him back.

Imagine if Veeky Forums had mods?
Wow, it would be amazing. This thread and the Kia shill threads would be gone forever.

I started it all tho

Reel em' in

>it's literally THIS easy to trigger and bait alphonse

LMAO!!!

LMAO watch this I'm gonna trigger the FUCK out of that gay nigger lmao

>have you ever had your car broken into?
not yet thankfully.

had a friend of mine be victim of a "door check". (idk how to call it) he left his car unlocked over night and couldn't find his knife in the morning.

>all these plebbitors in my Veeky Forums
why

good job. wh*teoids are easy to trigger when you mention their small penises

>not Alphonse
>obsession

nice try gay nigga

I'm literally not Alphonse tho, not my fault he literally broke your brain so you now think that everyone who calls out your racism is the same person

>girls who play “sinth”
Probably just some cheap Casio garbage. I have actual synths worth stealing, but I don’t live near crime

I have three. And that’s my point, this was my winter beater; it has mismatched tires on rusty steelies, small scrapes and dings all over, oxidized-as-fuck headlights, it smells of coolant, and 2/3 of the interior is missing.
[spoiler]The heater is great though.[/Spoiler]

This was in deep south texas. Most beans down here are much better than cali beans. Thats why you can have some nice car and it should be okay as long as you dont park in the projects

Holy fucking shit this made my day

>so butthurt they called the mods

this man is a genius

Had my sub box stolen out of my Grand Cherokee in high school.

Had my roof rack and hubcaps stolen off my H3.

Walked outside to see some guy casing my dad's F-250. He immediately split.

Mom's Edge was stolen and dumped about a mile down the road.

when I was in high school someone stole the radio face plate out of my truck. Thankfully they're about ten fucking dollarydoos on ebay.

When I was in uni living in the dorms some niggerfaggot stole the catalytic converter off my same truck though. I drove around with an open header for like 2 days while I fab'd up a delete pipe in the school machine shop. fucking spics

My brother had his tools stolen in college, by none other than his landlord. His landlord got fucked though, he figured it out and he had his sockets engraved with his initials

also of note: when I had a bicycle in uni someone stole my worthless $20 nashbar seat and my fucking CHINESE STEEL HUB/RIM 27" wheels. Again, only worth $20

why the fuck do niggers and spics steal things that they can only sell for $10? how does one get to the point of being such a fucking nigger they would steal parts to make ten fucking niggerdollars? FUCK

>driving an H3
You and your whole family deserved it

its not easy to start, it has a passive immobilizer chip.

did I say it was cheap? its just undesirable compared to all the BMWs and such.

Rude.

It’s not my fault you drove one of those GM cuckcontainers

maybe you should prioritize buying a house over a $40k+ new car so you can keep it in a garage

I still drive it.

Ouch.

gotta say newer civics are looking pretty badass. particularly the rear end. very futuristic.

Not forever.

Had my jeep broken into when I lived in kinda shitty neighborhood...

It was definately nogs, stole bunch of change ... maybe 20 to 35 dollars worth, sunshade, and my fire extinguisher. Missed the expensive cisco routers and switch gear in the back that cost 2x what the car was worth.

I live in nice white neighborhood now on a dead end street. Have 5 cars parked outside not one has ever been broken into.

We had a car alarm go off last summer and 4 people came outside at 2am with flashlights up and down the street to look and make sure no one was prowling around, 3 out of those 4 people came out armed.

Only downside is retired farts are grass nazis

Eat shit my fellow shitskin/triggered whiteboi

>t. Angry whit* bois

>None other than his landlord
Lol, reminds me of my redneck neighbor years ago. He was a drunk, too.

>Neighbor was redneck as could be
>Come home one day and my garage door has been kicked in
>Stuff scattered everywhere, place has been trashed
>Furious, but whatever, they didn't take all my power tools or more expensive large tools
>For the most part hand tools are missing
>Filed a police report, had no hopes of it going anywhere

Of course, nothing happened with the police report.
>Outside one day and my neighbor comes over and asks for a hand with his truck
>Sure man, I can do that
>As usual, he's drunk
>Walked over to his house and he has his truck in pieces
>Looking around I saw a transmission jack just like the one I had
>He even has the same set of harbor freight breaker bars
>While helping him something sent me a weird feeling and I started looking around
>Holy shit, I'm pretty sure that's my mini sledge
>Grabbed the mini sledge and sure enough, it has the penny rammed in the handle to hold the head on
>On the wall hanging is my set of Klein screwdrivers
>The transmission jack is missing a nut on one of the bolts, just the way I assembled it
>Realize he's the thief
>Immediately called him out on it, rage took over
>"You're calling me a thief in my garage? Get out of here! Get out!"
>Went home and called the cops
>When taken over there I was able to produce receipts (thanks online shopping) of nearly everything he had laying around
>He was hauled off to jail

It was a win lose situation for me. While he was gone his drinking buddies were always around. Reaction took over and I put up 8 cameras.

While home someone tripped the main breaker at the pole and then started to bang bang on the garage.
>Went downstairs and flipped on the backup power for lights and they hauled ass off the property

Once again I was reactive and put a hell of a lock on the post outside. Even updated my battery bank and bought a larger invertor for my backup power.

should have left the power off and went outside and shot the fuckers full of holes

How do I find a neighborhood like this to live in?

back to your Cesspit

Literally a nigger faggot

>Tfw drive a base model 2014 mustang gt with 5% tint and stock rims
No one wants to steal anything from this car. And the base rims...I don't know what special fucking tool you need to hit the lug nuts. I bought a four way and couldn't access a single one.
Sadly i have had my tires slashed on an '02 BMW 330. I don't know why. I parked in the lines. Fucking cunts.

Kill the one nonwhite

NAGGER
RIGGER
TIGGER
TRIGGER

these newfags are the literally worst. dont act like you dont know where you are

desu, reasonable

seems like a good safe space for you, fucking prius driving fag

Mfw my town is so white i regularly leave my car unlocked

The absolute state of millennials

>minorities.

There are over a billion poo in loos, over a billion asians, hundreds of millions of blacks.

the ONLY place white people aren't the minority population is in their own countries, and the elites of white countries are trying their damnedest to make whites the minority in their own home countries too.

I'm not sure, look for older suburbs and maybe dead end street I guess. I bought a forclosure that needed work and lucked out with the neighbors.

The absolute state of my 4chans

We let niggers in now?

I live in a neighborhood where I've witnessed 2 neighbors literally chase a poor black guy all the way to our gate. He literally was just selling chocolate bars for his school's football team and was like 16 at most.

So I'm not too worried. Only the dumb fucking mexicans do shit and we've caught them in the act once, of course it was a yard worker for one of Jose's yard companies. In Vegas btw.

My humble green text story Veeky Forums
>Jeep gets broken into
Well, broken into is a bit of an overstatement. Doors are never locked cause its got a soft top.
> $350 Flashcal tuner specific only to new jeeps gets stolen
>Don't report it cause police are useless around here
>See it up for sale on varagesale which is tied to your facebook
>Contact seller but he flakes so I google his name
>Very popular with the local police ie 40+charges in the last 3 years mostly for theft and possession of stolen property
>Go to police and file report, give statement how its my property-Vin locked to my Jeep ftw
>Next day they have it with the cop asking me to prove its mine
>Plug into Jeep and it shows the vin its locked to, compares vin on Jeep they're the same
>Buddy gets arrested for breach of probation and goes back to jail and I get my shit back
>Winning

My Jeeps been gone through at least half a dozen times I know of while its parked overnight in my driveway. Nothing of value is in it, they just take my shack change, probably lost like 5 bucks in total. Its an annoyance I have to put up with since it can't fit into the garage anymore.

Work at an auto shop. Customer got her AMG wheels stolen in the span of 5 minutes after leaving our shop and parking at a shopping center to drop off something. Came back to an AMG benz on cinder blocks