23/7 to 24/7 Mordred
25/7 to 29/7 everyone

>Summer event farming dropmaps
imgur.com/a/rMyit

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>There are now costume options, Mashu is the only one available now
>Skill interludes for Astolfo and Arjuna, NP interlude for Geronimo, quartz interludes for Cu Alter, Jeanne Alter, David, Billy the Kid and Li Shuwen.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Xth for laser beam guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime~

RECAP FROM LAST THREAD
>Jetfag is a Tokiomicuck
>thus a Gilfag by extension
>Tokiomicucks are SHAKING and trying to deny the possibility of Dantes/Kariya pair up in the 4th war with all their might
>same with Gilfags
>Tokiomi is a fucking monster and Tokiomicucks are trying to deflect by lying about Kariya
>Jetfag and Gilfags are scared of being BTFO by based Dantes
>Kariya went fucking insane and the majority of shit that happened wouldn't happen if Dantes was around
>this guy is also right but Kariya was too insane, see above
>Lancelot is a massive fuck up and ruins everything again

SHERLOCK GACHA WHEN?

10.0 thread.

/Jannu/ thread.

In

SOON
QUICK MEME CASTER

>but Shinji was just rot from the start.
He wasn't. He was still an asshole that hit his sister and had a chip on his shoulder but it wasn't until Zouken all but threw him away and the HGW really hit his inferiority complex did he become the way he was. That's not to say Shinji is a good person because he isn't but he was definitely not fucked from the very beginning. Being a Matou and dealing with Zouken in his life made him how he is.

Five

When's zealot?

Reminder that Melvin still can't debunk this.

Good day, Gilfags. I come as an emissary from Camelot. We created Lancelot to destroy Gilkek just because we can. We've already:

>ruined several of his NPs
>driven away 3 separate Rate Ups
>gotten Gilgamesh banned from all Gachas
>tripled Lancelot's rates
>taken down both Babylon and Herkek in the same day
>done away with all major Avatarfags
>disabled Gilfag's emails

and we aren't fucking done.

If you don't give into our demands by 12 AM GMT on the 30th we will finish off Gilgamesh

Our demands are:

1) Send 5 free 5* accounts to [email protected]
2) Delete the /fgog/ general
3) Promote the top knight, Lancelot, to head of the Round Table and have Artoria resign.
4) Send an official letter of complete surrender to Hercules
5) Send us a pictures of Gilgamesh's deformed Gate of Babylon penis

If these demands are not met the consequences WILL be dire

Let negotiations proceed. Pic related, I am behind seven proxies. No bans can get to me.

Years

MAGI ARE SUBHUMAN PROVE ME WRONG

My wife Musashi is so cute.

Treating my King right.

Melty Thread

>96

is Kariya literally /ourguy/?
>Sakurafag and Rinfag
>don't want the sisters to fight
>want to remove Tokiomi because he's a fucking monster
>want to remove Zouken

Seriously, i like the whole "Kariya should've summoned Dantes" thing. It's making a good story by itself.

>Both cucked out of the woman they love by circumstances beyond their control
>Both subject to torturous conditions for an extended period of time in which they become obsessed with revenge and fundamentally change as men
>Both loosely held back from going totally evil by a daughteru figure

Best dad
Archer version when?

Have we gotten any hard confirmation for the 2017 summer servants, or if there's even going to be a 2017 summer event? I've heard of bikini Minamoto and Jeanne, but those could very well be costumes.

If the 2017 beach event is just going to be male servants, I'm going to go ahead and burn all my quartz for Tamamo and Arturia. Otherwise, I'm gambling on a swimsuit Nero or Drake.

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

Stop before you trigger the Kiarafag

Greece Order in part 2. They're building to it.

You must be new or incredible stupid.

only Raikou is confirmed
probably 5* saber

The chinese leaker that was right about everything so far said that we're getting Raikou, Nero and freebie Ishtar/Rin.

Kariya is ONLY held back by his unfortunate stupidity and Cuckalot. He is completely based otherwise.

Kayneth did literally nothing wrong and him being able to get a happy ending was the best part of Accel Zero. Even if a cunt like Sola-Ui doesn't deserve him, I can be glad if he's happy.

Kay.

Aozaki genetics.

>written by Higashide
t-thanks

Now that I think about it, what are the odds that this Rin's NP is Gugalanna? Nasu can fuck over Narita once again.

>freebie Ishtar/Rin
The one I want the most is the freebie. Feels good I can save my quartz. She will probably suck like most welfares though, unless she is like BB or Kuro, but I still want her.

LASER BEAM user, PLEASE, SABER WARS FUCKING WHEN?

There was a leak a little while back pointing to Raikou, Nero, and Ishtarin. Nothing about male servants, although we might get alternate sprites.

Are people serious when they say Dantes could beat Gil? Isn't he just really fast?

When did he fucked over Narita?

They already revealed the gacha for the 2017 summer event.
Swimsuit Setanta: 4*
Hawaiian shirt Cu Chulainn: 4*
Swimsuit Cu Alter: 5*

Edison.

I seriously hope that's fake because I don't want a third welfare Caster and the gacha will absolutely tank compared to last year's

>cufags spreading lies
Nothing new to see here.

If a guy can instantly launch into attempted mass murder, rape, telling everyone in the school Ayako was raped after raping her in a back alley, murder again, and torturing without batting an eye or ever questioning his own actions, it means he was already rotten enough to commit those acts. FSN failed making Shinji redeemable because it forgot to ever show him before he was a piece of shit, it never humanized him properly, never gave him a scene where he remembered not being shitty or questioned his choices at all.

Him being a piece of shit didn't start at the war, the war only gave him an outlet to use his inferiority complex as a weapon to hurt everyone around him. Guy was a piece of shit for years before that to say the least. He was raping and beating Sakura in secret for years.

Zouken gave him an excuse, but he took to it naturally because he was a haughty brat who thought he was special and then went autistically angry when he realized he wasn't "as" special as he thought he was destined to be. Remember Shinji officially is called an above average guy who can take to most things, but he gets told he can't have one thing, and he goes insane. He's very entitled despite his upbringing; he goes after Rin and tries to rape her since she's the only one who's ever turned him down, so he's obsessed over her. He can do anything or take to any path in life except one thing, so he obsesses over the one thing he can't have insanely, until he ends up killing people and being bitter and spiteful over everyone because of that one thing.

Kinda unironically I consider him the biggest piece of shit in Fate. At least Kotomine had real reasons for his shit. Kotomine understood how warped his choices were, tried to fight it, but he questioned his nature heavily despite falling to it. FSN humanized him properly, it showed the weigh of his choices.

I wish Cu Alter had an ascension without the hood. I like his enormous edge factor otherwise.

What about him?

>Hey, Nasu, I'm gonna wait on writing this volume so I can see how Enkidu and Gil are together in Babylonia.
>Great, have fun!
>Nasu proceeds to write Fake Enkidu and real Enkidu is nowhere at all in the chapter

>Kariya is Veeky Forums
>Tokiomi is BL
>Kerry is reddit
>Waver is facebook
oh shit

>Both cucked out of the woman they love by circumstances beyond their control

But Aoi never loved kariya, if anything he wanted to cuck tokiomi but failed.

>suck like most welfares
There are more good welfares than bad ones.
The only legitimately bad welfares are Saber Lily and Irisviel, but even Irisviel has the benefit of being a heal niche servant.

I've never used Saber Liz, but I have Okita so I don't really have a reason to. I would assume she's at least decent on virtue of being one of the few single-target sabers.

By the end of the year.
Maybe.

Nero and Raikou are probably just the 5* of each gacha.

Sakura and Run deserved rape, and he's just a kid.

Can Cuzilla even put on a swimsuit with all those spikes?

Didn't know. Sucks.

Who is the Achilles of the Norse?

love love

He's supposed to be True Berserker and America came out before his debut in F/sf.

We'll just take off spikes until it looks like a swimsuit.

This is accurate.
Also, I didn't know BL were Tokiomifags. I guess I just avoided Zero discussion there, but I'm not surprised.

>woman getting raped is a bad thing
It isn't, all women are sluts and will cuck you, it's in their nature, they aren't human beings, Shinji did the right thing.

So, let me get it straight -

>Zouken get soul burned
>Dantes heal both Kariya and Sakura
>Dantes helps Kariya get a glorious vengeance against Tokiomi
>Also win the 4th war by itself

I like this. Fanfic when?

Sigurd, I guess

Double sucks.

Like another user said, better vengeance would be setting them up with muggle kids
Leave Cuckiomi alive.

Halloween Liz isn't that great either though she is nowhere near as bad as Saber lily or Irisviel.

I can't think of a clear equivalent or analogue.

Would Dantes help him though? Nobody really betrayed Kariya, Aoi just chose another man.

I'm a magi.

RECAP FROM LAST THREAD
>Gilcuck tries to falseflag again as Kariyatard
>Gilcuck is SHAKING and trying to deny the fact that not even with Dantes, Kariya would be able to win the war because he is jsut that fucking shit and the reason why Lancelot didn't destroy everyone to begin with.
>Kariyatard aka Gilcuck is trying to say Lancelot is shit by saying Kariya is totally good and would win with Dantes
>Except Dantes would kill Kariya for trying to ruin Tokiomi's life and cuck him
>>Jetfag and Gilfags are scared of being BTFO by based Dantes
>Kariya would have choked Aoi regardless of what happened because he is a selfish piece of shit jealous of Tokiomi

>Kariya is Veeky Forums
>Tokiomi is BL
>Kerry is reddit
>Waver is facebook

Literally perfect.

what are Ryuunosuke and Kayneth then?

Yeah, they are Tokiomifags. They fucking HATE Kariya and i still don't get why

He has B rank STR and A+ END as well. He also has the ability to revive himself if he isnt completely killed which raises his parameters by 1. He has another NP that allows him to access Age of the God-tier buffs and allows him to burn the soul and ignore magic barriers.
Gil fucks around for a second against Dantes & doesn't have Tokiomi as his Master he gets beaten like a red headed step child. His only way to win would be if he could pull out Gae Bolg Alternatives when the fight begins as well.

Fuck off with your stupid headcanon Gil/Jet/Tokiomicuck.
Tokiomi is trash and so are you

Didn't Kariya in the first place run away because he wanted to spare Aoi the treatments that Zouken use?

Ryuunosuke are secondaries who don't go to any of the sites. Kayneth are guys who go to one or more of them. I guess.

I guess the whole Kariya vs Tokiomi thing never ended at all.

>tfw Kariya is a better father figure for Sakura than Tokiomi and Zouken

Seriously the Kariya Dantes pair is complete OOC garbage made up by Gilcucks who can't accept that Kariya was the only reason why Lancelot didn't destroy everyone in the 4th war.

Dantes would outright just burn his soul the moment he discovered Kariya's feelings

Kayneth is niconico

So in the end we will die trapped inside our happy delusion?
Not a bad death actually.

>Kariya with Dantes

Fuck that. Imagine if loli Sakura somehow got Dantes as a servant.

>Reading the last Fairy Tail chapter.
Well, somehow this is less horrible and disappointing than Extella and the Apocrypha anime. At least it had some good waifus but damn, the shounen genre is really bad nowadays.

see

pretty much. This is what Tokiomifags don't get. he gave up only to save her from Zouken.
Remember Shinji mother?
Guy didn't want this shit to happen to his waifu. And he got cucked for that.

Brain damage moved to /fgoalter/. So slash off Medbposters and Nero from that image.

That's mainly just hearsay and gossip.

True Berserker in FSF turned out to not be Edison. Pako was the one who designed Edison. While Narita did end up saying "These elements coincide a bit too much", he never said what he was talking about. Fans just ran with "He must mean this, oh man he hates Nasu, that means Nasu fucked him over". Obviously True Berserker has some relation to Edison, which is why it got too close for him, but the nature is unknown.

Narita also said he enjoyed Nasu's take on Dantes and the other things. Him comically going "NASSUU" isn't serious, otherwise he wouldn't jokingly post it on twitter. Reason Narita held off writing a volume of FSF is because he wanted to see what Nasu would write for Babylon so he could incorporate it. Nasu already gave him some outs so that he could write things the way he wanted. Its the same way Urobutchi wrote his own version of Vlad after Nasu already wrote his, neither of them cancel each other out. Narita can write whatever he pleases and Nasu tells him to go all out.

Ah, of course. Kotomines are ones who go to multiple different sites and intentionally start shitposting between them like the guys who post Veeky Forums OC on Reddit, then?

Not necessarily, but:
>By the way, even Kariya's childhood friendship with Aoi was set up by Zouken, who had become aware of the Zenjou family's excellent hereditary trait long before the Tohsaka. However, due to Kariya turning his back on sorcery and getting cockblocked by Tokiomi, the old man's plans once more came to nothing.
>…Well, Kariya bringing his beloved Aoi back to some horrid worm pit was never going to happen in the first place

>reading fairy tail, the bottom of shounen manga
read a REAL shounen manga like HxH

So, let me get it straight -

>Shitriya summons Dantes
>Discovers his true intentions of wanting to screw up the life of a better man
>Dantes sets Kariya up and destroys all his plans
>Also burns his soul right after

I like this FACT

>Well, somehow this is less horrible and disappointing than Extella and the Apocrypha anime.
user, I know you just want to hate on Extella or Apoc, but there's a limit to lies of this nature. Fairy Tail is the worst ending for a manga to date.

Hews will drawing my King (wife) later.

>Jetfag sucking Cuckiomi's dick HARD
>Cuckiomi would never acknowledge his garbage Servant and wants Gil instead
SAD

>a REAL shounen manga like HxH

O

Lancelot is ONLY held back by his own failure to accept himself and Cuckriya. He can completely destroy the 4th War otherwise.

>Jetbros taking Harvard by storm
>Gilfags are all middle school dropouts
kek

Ancient D&D* Heroic Spirit Stats:
>Arthur
Pal14, Brd5, 123HP
S18(52%),I18,W19,D16,C18,CH18
Exalibur (+5 Sword of Sharpness), sheathe (cannot be cut)
>Gawain
Ftr17, 112HP
S18(30%)*,I16,W13,D18,C18,CH16
*19 from 9-10, 20 from 10-11, 21 from 11-12
Galatine (+2 sword)
>Lancelot
Pal20, 141HP
S19,I14,W13,D18,C18,CH18
>Tristram
Ftr17, 120HP
S18(99%),I16,W13,D19,C18,CH17
>Merlin
Drd14,MU15,Illu10, Psionic, 175HP
S15,I19,W19,D18,C18,CH18
Regeneration, Magic Staff
>Galahad
Pal20, 120HP
S18(100%),I15,W18,D18,C18,CH18
>Gilgamesh
Clr5,Drd5,Rgr12,MU10,Mnk11,Brd5, HP180
S20,I18,W17,D18,C19,CH18
Magic +2 Mace, moves fast, cannot be charmed, 10% magic resist
>Cu Chulainn
Rgr18,Illu12,Brd8, HP150
S20,I17,W16,D19,C18,CH17
Gae Bolg +4 spear, glows, 20% magic resist
>Achilles
Ftr15, HP90
S18(51%),I12,W10,D18,C18,CH18
Immune to edged/pierced weapons (except heel), moves very fast, super fast chariot, +2 shield and +2 armor
>Heracles
Rgr15,Brd3, HP187
S25+,I11,W9,D19,C20,CH17
1 mile range with bow, magic lion skin, poison arrows, goes berserk
>Raiko
Rgr18,Asn12,Mnk15, HP180
S18(100%),I18,W11,D19,C18,CH18

*The sort of shit Nasu grew up on.

>Melvin is a Tokiomifag
>a pokefucker
>a retarded fuck without any original ideas

MY