Oldschool Runescape General - osrs / /rs07g/

comfy runescape discussion edition

>Membership sale notice
You can currently buy 3 months of membership for the price of 2. This can also be done via in-game bonds.
>Latest news
- Runescape Mobile Announced for Winter 2017
- Castle wars available to f2p
- Monks of Zamorak now drop Zamorak robes
- Belona will now combine your Mining gloves and Superior mining gloves
- Added the option to teleport to the task-only Kalphite cave to Desert Amulet 4
- CTC Helmet found
>Communication
Home World: 327
Clan Chat: OSG
/RS07/ Highscores and XP Tracker
rs07g.com/
>/RS07/ Infodoc (READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
docs.google.com/document/d/1--e4eVMtEgoyUJUoxyFNFIuXJO2CR_y_YzElBUa9UgA/pub

>Prices & money making
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide

>Twitter
twitter.com/OldSchoolRS - twitter.com/JagexMatK - twitter.com/JagexAsh
twitter.com/JagexSob
twitter.com/JagexJohnC - twitter.com/JagexRonan - twitter.com/JagexArchie
twitter.com/Jagex_Ghost - twitter.com/JagexWeath - twitter.com/JagexMaz
twitter.com/JagexKieren - twitter.com/JagexJed - twitter.com/JagexWest
twitter.com/JagexRoq - twitter.com/JagexWolf - twitter.com/JagexRy
twitter.com/JagexStone - twitter.com/JagexEd - twitter.com/JagexTomH
twitter.com/JagexSween
last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/RS07General/
oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Optimal_quest_guide
oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Antique_lamp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

should i start standing north ge

Good op

>/rs07g/

>10 hours of fishing trawler
>only 3 pieces

Why is everyone so mean in this game?

Fuck you

>no /osg/
fuck off you retarded newfag

>Bondlets

>being this new
I want 2016-fags out

Everyone's always super nice to me user idk what you're talking about

hello 2k16 scaper

osg is one of the rs07g clan chats like q or lyra3x
thanks for joining us tonight

>rs07/reddit poster rushes to make the op
>keeps trying to call the general rs07g despite it not even being an abbreviation for the game
>doesn't bother fixing the op at all
>uses that shit pic for the op for the xx time
no, f u

>magic doesn't affect your combat level until a certain point in the same way that ranged does

jesus when was this change made

why do I get the feeling that it was actually made back in 2006/2007 and I didn't even know it back then

I could've been teleporting everywhere this whole time instead of constantly walking and still been a pure

JUST

since fucking always

JUST
U
S
T

I know it wasn't like that in Runescape "classic" at least. Magic used to give you combat levels regardless of your str/att/def. But you could level your ranged up to a certain point depending on your str level.

>/rs07g/

nth for Hook is cute.

to clarify, every magic level gave you .125 of a combat level just like prayer does

Reminder to not use a cheating client! If you do you won't be my friend!

ign?

"RuneScape 07" / "07 Scape" / "07 RuneScape" would make sense if this game was a legacy server from 2007 and not a game that's been actively updated for the past 4 years and therefore renamed.

reminder the same who say rs07(g) are the same people who use discord and cheat clients and reddit

this is what you get for being a pure shitter

>rushes to make the OP
I woke up and the thread was at 753 posts
>keeps trying to call the general rs07g
that's because that's what it's always been called? that's why the website's literally rs07g.com right?
>doesn't bother fixing the OP
what are you talking about
>shit pic
Yeah ok the pics of random tranny shit and non-rs OP's are so much better my mans, I'm sure you make gr8 threads retard

well actually I never stayed pure. I always wanted magic because teleporting is awesome and fuck walking, but since I was "fucking up my stats" by getting magic I just fucked my stats up across the board

*a wild Ghekz appears in chat*

>a website's name which can't be changed and nobody cares to buy a new domain to host a free hiscore tracker is your excuse
wew lad, just go back to bed you don't even play and apparently don't read before posting ops either

you did good m8, all that's missing is the dps calculator linked in the previous thread

>/rs07/
hecking rebbit

>no /osg/ or /osrsg/ in OP

haha just fuck my catalog up

>Yeah ok the pics of random tranny shit and non-rs OP's are so much better my mans
what are you even talking about, as far as I can go back the archive show no tranny or unrelated OP's?

also who fucked up the OP. took 3 ctrl+fs to find the fucking thread

>literally 20 seconds of google

>of google

Don't forget to use the offical subreddit guys!

reddit.com/r/RS07General/

and give ahrims hood a zammy god alignment because it's so edgy
and give karils coif a +5 agility boost because it's like a ninja
and buff every subpar dragon weapon until they are all exactly the same usefulness

die in a fire

you only have to post once about this you spergtastic shitfaggot. and that would still be one time too many.

you seem... well versed in the ways of reddit...

what's the point of posting this?

Better than anime or trapposting

not to worry b/r/o, all of /rs07g/ uses reddit!

lmfao only two of those posts are me

5 of them are me

hi mug be nice

>Neckbeard neets talking about how much sex they have in the cc
lol

ghekz ugly af lmao

papa mia a cute

Here I am.

i got this 1.5 weeks ago also looking for a wife

nice posting my screenshot nerd

um excuse you

you heard me moron it's my screenshot its me dingus

Nice kiln cape, noob

nah fuck off

yeah i wish

ughh love smiting retards that don't know how to pk, click like 7 times for 1m loot lol

gz user!

>posting papa mia's screenshot
thats really low, get a life loser

very cute.

gratz c j4

Just came into a lot of bonds, I mean, mills. Will DFS and Z Hasta drop after this sudden rise?

who tf is c j4

>dfs 8.5m
>sudden rise

new fag detected

they could make very cute traps

i am not cute jenny 4, ty tho

>not dressed up as girls
fucking gross

tru, but just imagine if they did :^)

L0LL
same dude came back to lose yet another brine sabre

hey fucker i know it was a lot more, im talking short term faggot

for you

it's not gay to fuck twinks if you imagine they're dressed as girls

Wish I had hair that feathers like that desu

mods confirmed homophobs

If I could I would tie a cinderblock to Wolf's faggoty hairless twig leg and drop him in the Atlantic Ocean equidistant between the UK and America.

Besides venom and the special attack what does Blowpipe actually do? Why not just use darts without it and save money?

because it does something else that you could clearly see if you just visited its wiki page and looked at its stats
compared to that its venom effect and especially its special attack are insignificant

I've only been playing a couple months you autist. I can't find anything meaningful unless you mean the extra attack range which really doesn't seem like it worth the cost.

>couple months
>doesn't know how weapons work
did you at least click the "charged" button above the stat table?

lul no I didn't.

Seems pretty stupid that the default would be the uncharged version on the wiki.

>people cannoning ogres in the caged kings training ground
...why?

You should ask them.

stop bullying wolfie-kun hes bae

Is there a quest leveling guide?

My retarded friend said there was a quest guide made in excel but I can't find it.

oi boys, I've gotten right into RuneScape, didn't play it back in the day like you guys did. I don't like new runescape, oldscool just feels right to me for some reason.

Anyway, I need some help with my account, I'm considering level up some skills, magic or range, but I hear that'll raise my combat level a fair bit, and i've seen you guys all level pures and stuff, so is it just stupid for me to level up everything? Should I try and only level a few things to keep my combat level down? The only reason my strength is so high is because of barb fishing btw.

ign?

>ign

Does that matter?

dont restrict yourself at all, level up everything

pures are mentally ill pvpers

If I just went all out am I giving myself a handicap if I do decide to pvp?

no you can pvp at high level / max stats

pvp is best participated in as an endgame activity, either on a maxed account or a pure you make and fund after you can afford it/know what you're doing

You already have 16 def which I assume you trained rather than quested - that makes your account suboptimal as a zerker and non-functional as a pure. if you plan to PK in the future you should make another account for that purpose and fund its progress with your main.

Alright, I'll keep that in mind. So should I just do whatever on my main?

oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Optimal_quest_guide
dont follow this exactly, a lot of low-mid level grinds are preferable to what it suggests

after you get a bit of combat levels though it's great to skip low level agility by doing the tourist trap

Yeah, pretty much. You're going to want medium-high stats in nearly everything eventually, so don't worry about wasting time or ruining your account. Just keep in mind that at low levels, it's frequently faster to level through quest rewards (see ) than it is to train.

Yup, and if you want to PK on it in the future you still have options - at maxed combat you can hybrid/tribrid, and if you want to try dharoking go for 75/99/70 as your melee stats with 94 magic for the spell vengeance.

I'll keep that in mind also, cheers.

Here's a guide to hunter training levels 1-40
oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Antique_lamp