Insurance Companies: "you're 23 and drive a coupe?????????"

Insurance Companies: "you're 23 and drive a coupe?????????"

1600 a year down the drain that I could be saving for other things

>7 speeding tickets
>2 at-fault accidents
>previously totaled the last coupe 4 years ago

Only yourself to blame.

Insurance is a scam. The fact that it is fucking mandatory in all of the US is despicable.

>23 and drive a v8 coupe sportscar

i know that feel

>say you drive like 100 miles a month
>if your car is slightly old say it's a classic/recreational weekend car
>drive for a week
>disconnect odometer
>profit

mischievous.png

Nah y'all're retarded. It was cheaper for me to insure my 1997 Miata than it was to insure a 2014 Focus hatch.

homeowners insurance is mandatory
health insurance is mandatory
vehicle insurance is mandatory
>hello darkness my old friend

same here in AUS its fucked

good thing a tree fell on my car and i got my $$$ out of it

>Driving on the road is dangerous Goy, you might crash!
>Why don't you all just give money to us and we'll redistribute it where it's needed........ oh and take a cut for ourselves of course.........

It's either higher insurance, lower taxes OR lower insurance, higher taxes.

Take your pick.

Why is that? The government isn't paying for my car.

gotta pay to maintain those roads

>car accident
>no insurance
>you're responsible for the thousands of dollars in medical bills
>you obviously can't afford it, especially since you now can't work
>government has to gib you monies (i.e. tax dollars) to keep you not homeless, starving etc.
VS
>car accident
>insurance
>private business takes care of majority of your medical bills
>you're not a burden on the rest of society
>govt doesn't need more tax money

gb2

I'd much rather the government run their own non-profit insurance scheme for CPTI than making us pay those thieving Jewish bastards in the private industry.

>>say you drive like 100 miles a month
>You may be required to provide documentation and/or verification of the number of miles your vehicle is driven.

I'll go one further.
>M(eme)R2 with a targa top.
>Expecting that convertible premium.
>nope. Insurer considers targa tops as a solid roof.

Premium still sucked ass. Just not as much as I thought it would.

It's not much better, in terms of service and costs.

t. BC resident

I'd still rather the money go through the government so any leftovers can go towards building schools or getting pissed away on whatever other shit the government wastes their money on.

>homeowners insurance is mandatory

No it isn't. Maybe the bank makes you have it, but for those of us who actually own our home, fuck it.

>1600 a year
Nigga I pay 3200. Please don't GOML, for your own sake

>not insuring the most expensive asset in your life
Con...gratu....lations....?

I hate paying it too, but despicable? So what if you're driving your brand new $100k Escalade and some 16 year old rams into the back? You'd rather he didn't have insurance?

>rich enough to drive $100k Escalade
>caring about minor bumper damage to it
Just park it, sell it, then upgrade to a G-Wagen/Range/LX/whatever.

>24 and drive a rare exotic that is statistically very unlikely to be wrecked so comprehensive coverage is $75/month
feelsgoodman

$119/mo
27 years, no accidents, last ticket was back in 2009 on a bike for 11 over.

A fucking MX5. Full coverage, mind, but it doesn't cover my seats or hardtop.
Now that I think about it, if it's stolen I have to pay out $400 and only get back what they think the market thinks it's worth... TIME TO SHOP AROUND.

>its a fuckin scam
>and then something happened that made insurance worth it

>meanwhile the majority of people pay far more than they'll ever get back

>ring insurance company
>get quote for full cover
>put payments into a bank account titled "insurance" instead
>????
>profit

Rate my plan lads...

>why do i get charged so much for insurance as a younger male in a sportyish car

because everyone else ruins it for you

Maybe something to do with the value.

The only scam is that they can get away with using "race realist" tier "logic" and it's okay because they're doing it to make money, to the point of applying it to sexes and ages

Might as well start actually adjusting insurance rates by race so I don't have to pay the same rates as jose and chang.

>Drive less than the average number of miles, a lot less actually, despite DDing just one car
>End up having to reclassify my DD as used for "pleasure" for my policy to reflect how often the car is used
>Constantly worried about that being spun as insurance fraud

is this a method of setting aside cash or what? it doenst make a whole lotta sense

this

i only paid $1.6k and got 6k+ worth of repairs done literally every bodypanel was fucked, front windscreen was fucked damage under the car

It makes a whole lot more sense than giving it to an insurance company, since you're pretty much guaranteed to get back less money than you put in (since that's their entire business model).

Why are insurance companies allowed to discriminate on the basis of sex and age? If this was done literally anywhere else, people would be up in arms, but since it's insurance, it's apparently okay? And if that's okay, why don't they do it by race too? You could apply the exact same justification (this demographic is more at risk of crashing, so they should pay more) and it would make just as much sense.

>why are they "allowed"
Because no ones stopping them!
If they have enough power and influence to get Governments to force their citizens to subscribe to their services for their own personal profits you can be damn sure they have enough power and influence to avoid the SJW shitfest (when it suits them).

Property insurance isn't required in Australia, only third party for personal injury

>which accounts for three quarters of your yearly registration bill

Cunts Fucked!

If you have a mortgage it is.

it is [spoiler]dickhead[/spoiler]

half of my insurance is (((motor related insurance tax))). What the fuck is so dangerous about a 1.4 liter shitbox that it needs to be taxed?

Come on A, how long do you spend on here?

Can we make an insurance company that only insures people who can do the drifto?

>18
>male
>multiple speeding tickets
>na miata is a "sports car"

Seriously fuck insurence companies

My odometer only works half the time so I could do this..

Don't worry the next hurricane,flood,tornado,earthquake or whatever storm or natural disaster that hits his area will teach him, just look what harvery did to Texas, we had towns litteraly erased from the map

So let's say you have a bank account that you put monthly deposits in for insurance what happens if you cause more damage than you have? What if you fall asleep at the wheel hit a car with a family in it kill 2 and put the rest in ICU guess who has to pay that for not having "true" insurance and is at fault

Even though this is probably bait of some sort it's due to the fact that insurance is done by satistics, you could be the best female 26 year old driver in the world driving a brand new corvette and you would still get charged more a month on insurance that Chad in the same car because satisticaly males crash less over 25 than females

there are 5 times as many whites with 135 IQ than there are jews that exist on the earth

The odds are in your favor for sure.. Is it legal where you live though? Even here in TX, you are forced to purchase liability insurance at minimum

I've got 3 speeding tickets but texas has great laws that allow 1 dismissal per year so my record is clean and insurance is unchanged. Paying $160 for full coverage on a coupe

>Have an import turbo I6 Toyota
>And a 1980s deathtrap meme machine
>Be 22
>Pay less than $1k/year for each vehicle

Still a lot compared to people older than 25, but shieet, I thought I'd be paying near $2.5k/year for a JZX100.

Ontario canada here
I have a jdm, a shit box and 4 motorcycles including a supersport and a Harley
Guess how much I pay

I have to pay 100 a month for 2 vehicles, a M3 and a Truck, full coverage
>35
>clean record

feels nice to be an old fag

>Online insurance quoter asks "does your vehicle have anti-theft features?"
>click yes
Little do they know my 2014 $40k car doesn't come with a car alarm of any sort.

>be 19
>get side hustle
>use revenue to pay purely for car, insurance and mods
>drive porsche

i dont see why this is so hard, all I do is make websites for shitty restaurants

Anti-theft feature: my fist

>yo tyrone, we bout to go roll up on that nigga in the car over there
>ayy hole up, dayquan, thats the mothafucka that fists his own asshole all day in that car
>sheeeeeyiiiiit, i cant fux wit dat, we need to bounce homie

>driving for 6 years
>never been pulled over
>no tickets ever
>drive a v8 coupe
>be male
"that'll be $200 a month, fucker"

I'm sure there is breh, the point is that you're not one of them.

>driving for 8 years
>no interactions with cops whatsoever
>no vehicular damage that wasn't mechanical failure or somebody crashing into my parked car while I was asleep
>drive a 148 hp coupe
>23 y/o male
>over $300 per month

Dohoho, you underestimate the amount of people, barely scraping through min wage who buy a base line "luxury" vehicle and pay it off for 5 years, allthewhile neglecting everything else, just so they could be seen in a "brand new luxury vehicle".

insurance is truly a scam

Taxation by power output is just straight up jewry, there is no basis for it at all. Just to prove it, there was a time where taxation was based on CO2 output because muh green. Then they found out everyone bought diesels because better mileage and less CO2, and whoopdeedoo less tax came in, so they came up with some new bullshit alltogether.

what if one were to not have insurance at all? neet here

Just over $50,000 a year is my guess

>23 y/o chink male
>no cop interactions
>one accident. At-fault thanks to right-of-way vs speeding
>260 hp coupe
>$270/mo for full coverage
What state are you in?

value of the car is part of it, how your state specifies minimums and how easy your state makes it to claim injury in an accident is another.

in new york it's retarded easy to claim whiplash which means liability rates are pants on head retarded because you can get into an accident where you're 49% at fault and then sue the other guy for more than $100,000.

They used to tax by displacement but then everyone started buying turbo 4 bangers that still guzzle fuel. They should just tax you by mpg and emissions with seperate criteria for diesels and petrol engines. But that would be the reasonable thing to do, which you cant expect from a government.

Most places in the world require it. If you live somewhere that doesn't that you're hit by someone their insurance will just pay you for everything or they'll pay out of pocket if they're also uninsured. If it's your fault you pay out of pocket or have you wages garnished etc. if you can't afford it until everything is payed off. Since insurance companies usually don't cover at fault drivers anyway there's literally no reason it should be mandatory. All it means is that the insurance companies/government can Jew you out of every penny you have. Most under 25 males I know don't insure/plate their bikes and just run from cops because it's cheaper than the starting $10,000 a year insurance where I live.

>be 20 y/o male
>buy 300zx
>insure car
>agent says I have a good record since I started driving and my household shows the same
>says car is worth little as well
>pay $70 a month

Its not so bad.

in new york a single unmarried male between 25-30 gets charged more than a single unmarried female of the same age.

women get into more accidents but men get into costlier accidents with higher risk of injury or death

>not getting the speeding tickets dismissed
>not stopping speeding after getting the first 1-2, or taking steps to mitigate (like a radar detector)
i seriously hope you guys don't do this

>insurance fraud
they probably wouldn't go after you for it, but it could be used to deny a claim if you got in an accident

in NY they're at least sane enough to say vehicle hit while parked doesn't count, you're also not allowed to surcharge someone for an accident that results in less than $2,000 in damage (between property and all involved vehicles).

> auto insurance being mandatory is ‘despicable’
> gets t-boned by drunk with no insurance
> curses now that he has to drive his shitbox with crushed in passenger door(s)
Stop being so poor.

Here’s a solution to your problem.

Make more money.
Stop being poor.
Life becomes great.
You become happy.

It’s that simple.

Ehh, some folks who are really into cars got around it, the govt deemed cars of (some) age oldtimers and thus exmept of tax. 5-7 litre burgermobiles are immensely popular in germany. Trans-AMs or older Caddies.

>not suing him for the damage if you're uninsured
>not having your insurance just cover you if you are insured which will now be affordable because companies have to compete for your business

More like:
> on the phone updating my insurance
> insurance guy says, “you’re 23 and own how many cars!?”
> “Four, user.”
> insurance guy, “and they’re only driven by you? No significant other, parents, siblings, kids?”
> “Nope. All driven by me whenever so feel like switching it up.”
> insurance guy, “fuck. what am I doing with my life?”

I’m never in this predicament. I’m gold, user. And suing a drunk man with no insurance is just paying $1000’s of dollars to hear “he owes you x-amount. Too bad he’s broke.” And then you file the claim on your insurance and your insurance goes up.

Welcome to Capitalism, user

>22 year old male
>1 previous traffic conviction and disqualification for speeding
>3 other speeding tickets
>one at fault crash
>94 300zx
>rear wheel drive
>2 doors
>manual gearbox
>twin turbochargers
>300kw (400hp)
>highly modified
>$36 per month (430 per year) for full cover
>free windscreen cover

You just need the right insurance company senpai

You get a ticket, and then you get your license pulled. Then next time you get pulled over, you go to jail and get your car impounded.

>min wage
>paying off 100k debt in 5 years

Or they know that you can’t afford it with all those engine repairs.

>26
>no accidents or tickets on record
>$200/mo
This is bullshit. The car is paid off, as well.
>oh by the way, we're increasing YOUR PREMIUM BECAUSE THE REST OF HOUSTON MADE CLAIMS. LITERALLY SUBSIDIZING OTHER PEOPLES INSURANCE EVEN THOUGH YOU'VE BEEN A PERFECT DRIVER.
Fuck State Farm. I need to change.

I have State Farm and I pay $89 per car for full coverage. And I definitely don’t have a clean driving record.

Looks like you just need to move, user. Texas is shit.

The engine hadn’t cost me anything! The suspension work on the other hand oh dear

The way that me and a few others boiled it down to is, men tend to be better at daily driving but when they fuck up people usually die but women tend to be the ones that bump into your cars and do insurance claims because they can't stand cosmetic damages or the other person won't let them off the hook (can't blame them but some people don't care about small dings)

>20
>have shitbox
>$100 a month

You can self insure in most states by putting a bond up with the DMV fyi

If you have 25+ cars you can also just form a Texas LLC and say you're self insured.

>Quebekistan
>Pay 68$ a month full coverage

But I get fucked by taxes and the price of gas...

>living in a flyover state
Nah.

>be 25
>have a 62 year old tin can
>$31 a month with hagerty

>30
>live with dad and only use his car/insurance
>pay $0

>21
>Sweden
>NA Miata $40 a month
>Volvo 940 $30 a month

It's ok

>25
>One ticket
>$40/mo for minimum liability for a 200cc motorcycle
>Technically -$60/mo, wifes car insurance went down $100/mo cause BUNDLING

>be me
>19
>grow up being the biggest porsche fanboy on the planet
>work your ass off all of high school to save for a 987s
>start business and profit for even more money to save
>buy 2000 camry for $500 and slave away and literally work 24/7 while driving a beat-to-shit car
>have perfect driving record for three whole years, absolutely pristine record
>I'm literally the cleanest kid on planet earth
>finally save up enough to buy 10 year old cayman
>I can nearly buy the car in cash

>NO INSURANCE AGENCY WILL EVEN GIVE ME A QUOTE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I DID EVERYTHING YOU WANTED I AM A PERFECT DRIVER I EVEN WENT WITH AN AUTOMATIC JUST TO REDUCE THE RISK WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS

>mfw

>20
>currently drive a 91 V6 Camry
>pay $155 a month for liability coverage
>looking to get a Miata next year, get a quote with current insurer on a 95
>$125 a month
GODDAMN

>they probably wouldn't go after you for it, but it could be used to deny a claim if you got in an accident
Just tell them your alarm was stolen.