Where do you learn the skill to deal with people?

Where do you learn the skill to deal with people?

school, college.

fp,bp

0/10

dat pic, not sure if its supposed to be satire but its true
like the blacksmith who complains that hes got a sore shoulder, the doctor asks him what he does, the blacksmith explains hes a blacksmith, bangin with a big hammer all day, the doctor tells him well stop doing that

how much would you pay for an app that teaches how to:

1. get girls

2. become super social

these are 2 separate apps btw, how much would you pay for each of them?

personally zero but I could see spergs/autists paying a good amount for 1st option if there's actually
any results.

how much do you think they'll pay? If fucking nerds pay 3k USD for seduction "seminars", im not sure how much to charge for an app that's 100 times better than that.

$0. The whole meme they everything has to be an app is dumb.

If it geniunely works i'd just compare the prices of other similar apps and go from there.
I'd set price after a decent market analysis to see how many potential users you'd have and work from there.
So gl with that.
Btw i'm genuinely interested in this idea if you need/want a partner.

It's true, tho. If you're in any schooling. Just join clubs, a fraternity (no joke, they literally take anyone that has the $$ and a sliver of social awareness), your major's professional organization, suck a professors dick, w/e.

If you're just a minwage slave out of school, you're stuck either trying to deal with your shitty coworkers or using your precious free time in social activities. Maybe even toastmasters. Still though, you're probably fucked in this situation.

>If you're just a minwage slave out of school
what if you're a professional who no longer has the desire to leave the house ever again

There's really no similar app out there in terms of effectiveness, all you see is lame apps with joke pickup lines, but nothing like what I have.

The app development is in an advanced stage (75%). Send me an email to [email protected] and we can talk so I can figure out how you can contribute, I think this thing can be a hit seeing how much guys pay for these pickup seminars (3k), ebooks, hell even phone consultations, and my app is a perfect seduction workflow.

Aight I sent an email

What's even the point of learning social skills then?

>toastmasters

Has anyone done this? I think I would vomit or pass out.

>toastmasters
It's a start if you're REALLY bad at communication and need something to fix that. That and an opportunity to network with people if you have nothing else to do.

Books, Youtube videos and making friends.

Going on dates is a good way to learn to read people and how to act socially too

Oh yeah because high school is the perfect place to learn people skills. New flash dipshit high schoolers are stressed out retards who barely know how to function socially. Same goes for college. The best way to learn how to deal with people is to go out and fucking deal with people you autistic faggot.

I learned a lot working as a cashier in some store

you mean like the woman who goes to the doctor and the doctor asks whats wrong and she says it hurts when I do this and the doctor then says dont do it then???

vaguely similar to that one yes

Zero. Because it would be a scam.

You can't turn a robot into a social person. At best you'd convert him into a PUA creep / potential rapist.

kek