drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B66vvDQ_rAMyS29wdTR6ajZsczQ

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Is it considered rude to farm effigies from the same red sign?

There is nothing wrong with dumpstering shitters.

That's how they get good

I think arch dragon peak has become my favorite place to invade.

What chest piece is that? I like the cape.

Favorite summon and invader in each game
>Tarkus and Marvelous Chester
>Bradley and Maldron
>Tsorig, both forms

Whats wrong with pee pants?

I need 3 more fucking sunlight medals, and all I'm getting is people in Pisspants or Abyss Watchers sets with third world internet.

where u at?

soul level and platform

any clue on how i can play dark souls 3 with my ____friend using steam family share

i don't know if it works that way

mirrah chain mail

I think only one person can use the family share at the same time

Shira's dialogue at the dunes takes on a whole different meaning when your character is Black.

No wonder. I've played the game like 7 times and never gotten his armor. Thanks user.

come on mother fucker i wanna help you help me

He's a fun boss, you get both of his Boss items yet?

not yet
I still have to fight him

Beatrice and Kirk.
I basically skipped 2
Heysel and Heysel

>only way to do meaningful damage is to hit him in the face
>everything he does makes him swing his dumb head around like a retard

Demons Souls: Mage, Black Leather, Estoc
Dark Souls: Rogue, Black Leather, Ricard's Rapier
Dark Souls 2: Hexer, Desert Sorceress, Long Sword
Dark Souls 3: Knight, Knight's Armor, Astora Greatsword.

Tarkus, Kirk
Benhart, Jester Thomas
Hodrick, Hodrick

Stay the fuck out of Undead Settlement for awhile.

BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING CROP HARVESTING SEASON

Demons souls sure had sweet graphics for its time.

>Solaire and Mildred
>Bashful Ray and Maldron
>Gotthard and Hod the God

it sure did

How do you guys get yourselves to legitimately invade people? Every time I go about it I just start goofing off with the host and guiding them through the area.

Also, what are your favorite bosses to help shitters with?

>Implying a Pesant can afford a decent computer that can run DS3 on the highest settings.

To be honest it isn't his fault. The Souls games are always fucking terribly optimized lets be real here.

What are some good weapons to make Dark? I already got a LKS and a Harald CGS

saint bident

Murakumo, Red Hilted Halberd (Gets a unique name on infusion), Corvian Great Scythe, get a Chaos Dagger, probably Manserpent Hatchet, Astora Great Sword, Zweihander

Fuck you, man.

?_?

do I still hold out hope they redo some parts of the map and game design and make the game actually perfect or just fuck off forever to whatever their next game is

plz do not give shit builds for good weapons

>dark builds
>shit
?_?

>dark saint bident
>not heavy DMB bident

man have you even used the thing

>People say DS3 is the most optimized out of the 3 souls games.

>Still lag in certain areas even on the lowest settings.

Was DS1 and DS2 actually worse and I just never noticed?

I can tell you DS1 is pretty bad.

Not even true. Stop being a shitter

>Heavy on a Dark/Pyro Build
>DMB on a Dark/Pyro build

Are you high? The longest spear in the game doesn't become shorter when you infuse it with dark instead of heavy, and it still makes a strong, solid weapon

>Using Bident on a pyro build

christ, man.

>Not using the longest spear in the game because it doesn't hit max damage
>When your damage can't drop off from a duel charm or passive play

By the gods son

So I'm doing my first DS3 playthrough but want to make an alt to invade in Undead Settlement dressed as a villager.

If I'm reading the doc right I need to keep it under SL 20 and +2 weapon?

Also what sort of build should I do? It'll either be the pitch fork or the big wooden mallet probably raw. Should I just throw the rest into health and end and throw on flynns?

What the fuck is this bullcrap?

It's the fucking same boss with extremely delayed FUCK YOU attacks that instead of three shotting you now two shots you.

Worst part is the fucking run back. It's like fucking eastern front.

fuckin kill me

>People use duel charms
>Wanting a spear in the first place as pyro

You're getting me really close to sweetieposting here.

How bad is the drop rate for Heavy gems outside the Painted World?

what a shitty looking boss lmao

>People don't use duel charms on buff builds
>He doesn't remember the Gargoyle Flame Spear on Pyro/Dark builds

Honey, it's okay to admit you're wrong, you're clearly a little bit new to this game, no one's going to hold it against you. It's an anonymous imageboard, there's no shame here

>EVER using Gargoyle Flame Spear
>Managing to get hit by a duel charm

AHAIAHijoooohhhhh.... oh, sweetie, no....
You see, snookums, there's just no way.... no, let me rephrase that for you sugar cube... There's a time and a place to talk about your shit builds and shit skill, but not now, poopsykins.

>hollowslayer GS
>equip hornet ring and sword ring
>30 str and 40 dex
>backstab an angel
>1246 dmg

The bonus hollow dmg is insane against mobs

Was it autism?

Calm down, Hun.

How new are you? Gargoyle Flame Spear used to be one of the best weapons in the game

None of them are bad your computer is just a piece of garbage

>IT USED TO BE GOOD SO I BETTER USE IT NOW

You sound a little mad, and it took a hell of a long time for you to type so little

And do you really not remember the Gargoyle Flame Spear pre-patch? I mean I was joking when I said I thought you were that new but I'm starting to wonder now

Sweetums, it took you over 4 minutes to type 3 sentences.

>Referencing the pre-patch GFS in regards to the usefulness of a long ranged spear on a Pyro build
>Haha, you use the GFS in the current patch?

Again, back to the whole joking thing, I'm pretty sure the other user was joking when asked if you had autism, but your inability to process the entirety of information given to you is again making me wonder.

It's either that or you're from /pol/ or /leftypol/ of course, pretty much the same thing

And it took you 8 to post a couple incomplete sentences, if we're using you as a baseline I'm pretty quick on the keyboard considering I'm typing one handed

Snookums, just because somebody makes you uncomfortable doesn't mean they're from /pol/.

A spear that gets amazing damage from a pyro build is amazing. A saint bident with a dark infusion is not amazing.

>LOOK AT ME MA IM TYPING ONE HANDED

sweetiepie, there are other thing to do than look at one thread with one shitty conversation going on.

What SL do i have to be for aldrich invasions? 60?

>dark bident doesn't get amazing damage from a pyro build

Around 60-70 honey, you'll usually find more shitters at higher SL

plz do not spread lies

I was referencing your inability to intake full information in favour of whatever snippets fit your worldview. Which you're only making me believe more and more

And it's worth mentioning that the Saint Bident is infact weaker than a lot of the STR/FAI weapons, such as the Splitlead Greatsword, Crucifix of the Mad King, Murky Hand Scythe, Spiked Mace, LKGS. yet it's still used because of?

It's length, length that is still of great use on the Dark infusion

That's because in the current meta, weapon length, poise and combo potential are at the top. Saint Bident is a very long melee weapon, therefore it has great use on any build that can equip it

>there are other thing to do than look at one thread with one shitty conversation going on.
Then why do you keep replying?

>you'll usually find more shitters at higher SL
not really
you will find more gank squads and FCs though, which aren't really invasions

Please try to avoid too much reddit spacing sweetie.
How you're playing a pyro where you want a weapon that makes people rush you is unknown to me. If you're using a faith build you have every reason to use a spear.

Because reading the replies is fun, dumpling.

day 6 fighting the nameless king. fuck the camera in the first half of the fight.

>day 6
you should have beaten him within the first 2 hours fucko, what in god's name are you doing

I'm not sure of how exactly you go about running pyro builds, but I'm pretty comfortable in close range with them, what with two of the most abusive pyromancies being close range

And with Saint Bident getting an AR of between 467 and 499 depending on whether you're going 30/30 or 40/40, I'm even more comfortable. It's a quick, high damage weapon that still retains sizable strength even after split damage calculation, with the longest range of any spear at an incredibly low stat requirement, and to top it all off it hits aggressive players that much harder

>How you're playing a pyro where you want a weapon that makes people rush you is unknown to me. If you're using a faith build you have every reason to use a spear.
Because 90% of pyro play is baiting people into rolling/running into black flame?

two swipes from his fucking lightning lance kills you. how do you defend when he's doing a 10 swipe combo and stabbing you while doing lighting strikes? in the second half

>taking 2 hours on any boss besides maybe midir if you went in blind

lmao

If you're having this much trouble just pay attention to every move and how to get past them, rather than just trying to win every time you throw yourself in there. Every single move in both phases are well telegraphed.

As a pyro I want a weapon that makes foes want to approach cautiously, which is the exact opposite of how a spear works out. Almost any build will be happy to trade with a pyro with 470 AR.

Nobody's going to roll near you when you're using a spear snookums.

What weapons stand out around SL50?

just got invaded sl50 at anal londo
glad to see this game is still alive
do we still host FCs?

I've found it to work perfectly, being a long range edition to my arsenal that gets more range than the Red Hilted Halberd but sacrifices the Perseverance WA

Both are extremely useful weapons if you know how to use them

I'm none of the people you've been talking to but when you resort to sweetie, dumpling, snookums as responses it's obvious you're a fucking retard

2 hours is the absolute maximum for even the shittiest of plebs, not for the average player

OH MY, dearie...
It was for fun, dummy. Try reading above.

Hey, good for you. I guess shitters have different ways of approaching their unique problems.

>besides maybe midir

Not even in the top 3 hardest bosses how shitty are you?

talking about if you're a shitter who has no idea what he's doing, midir is going to give you the most trouble.

Heh, why do people try attacking when the other is spawning? I see this happen way too often.

>have such good waifu creating skill and fashion sense that most invaders don't even attack anymore

You're really coming off a bit upset by this whole conversation, like you're not used to people disagreeing with you. Has anyone ever used the phrase "Control Freak" when talking about you?

Hey, I'm sure you'll come up with a way of dealing with that unique problem of yours. While you're doing that, myself and just about everyone who's listened to your ranting and raving will be taking advantage of the Dark Saint Bident

Calm down sweetie, remember we're just posting about a video game on Veeky Forums here. Have fun with your slightly very shitty version of the Bident

>two normies invite me into their PSN group to co-op
>they lose their shit every single time they lose a tiny amount of souls
>as in, 25 year olds screaming in anger over losing 20k souls while already being in The Ringed City DLC
>"Ah sorry bro, I can't play anymore, the game pisses me off to much"

Hey man, whatever you say, don't want you getting any more stressed or whatever it is you're venting. It's just a game thread, no need to overexert. Might be time to take a break from that stressful job of yours

I can't imagine chatting with the average souls co-op player

Oh, my sweet little snickerdoodle. No need to worry your round little noggin about any of this.

Cool cool man, just take care of yourself yeah?

>never got its superior version of the armor
>anus helm forever looks like shit

I've been accused for cheating because the host hit me as I was spawning but didn't damage me

What are some of the top DEX weapons worth looking into for an 80 DEX build?

I'm currently swapping between the Sellsword Twinblades with the OWCS for PvE, and I'm using the Murakumo, LKGS, LKLS, LKS, Frayed Blade and Dagger when I hit up PvP, so have I missed any interesting weapons or weapon combinations?

>Earthen Peak, TRC DLC
>Untrue Dark Ring
>cute one-shot sorcerer waifu build
>guide the host and his sheep to the safe spots from the Angels with Prism Stones
>leave Purple Moss as gifts once they come out of the swamp
>make a lot of "Wave" and other meme gestures
>they completely trust you at this point
>one-shot the host once they're distracted by Zoey and her two minions

I must have killed at least a 100 hosts this way, its too damn fun.