Who are your favourite enemy mooks?

Me on the left

hair too short

>after spending over 160 orbs, finally get a snack

she's +res -atk but I want to use her anyways
what's the best build for her?

Lyn pls.

Azura a best!

Reminder that Hector will cap speed if you only embrace your killing instincts.

Why is Silque upset?

Don't count Tobin out!

Mkv Berkut when?

Lets play a game, /feg/. Post the most disgustingly lewd image you have without getting banned.

Faye rejected her

Ninian is cute! Cute!

Berkut was too much for him

All the stupid generic soldiers in Tellius. Also Rally Man.

Never ever.

oh user

>The Clueless One

I still don't get why they decided to make Tobin retarded in Heroes for some reason.

>he doesn't know

user...

>186 Orbs
>no red mage
>could have fallen for this trap and got a -Atk Snack

Glad I didn't fall for the bait

How she could change the meta?

>[Deleted]
Heh

MKV is dead. There's other 3* only people though. I never used his strats but it's sad to see him go.

Me on the right

>We got shitty loli sanaki instead of this perfection

wtf I wanna fuck Gray now

Not as much as a Bow knight

Mkv quit

His last words were on how Heroes is a shitty boring repetitive game

I'm going to be sad if the Sakura whale stops.

>ywn pat doot on the head after she swallows your cum

fuck this gay earth

disgusting

when ur like :D but ur imouto is like :

>MKV quit
Why haven't you?

Faye a dick

Oh wait. Shit. He said "disgustingly lewd" and not just "disgusting."

Are we posting WIP Tobins
I'm thinking of making mine red Lukas with Fortress Def 3. Tfw no Saber to sacrifice, but he's not supposed to do shit with his attack anyway so I might just give him a regular Killing Edge

She's never getting in, but even if she did, her trash stats wouldn't make her worth using over the other ranged fliers who came before her.

Still waiting on my waifu

I've been absent for the past few days. What are everyone's opinions on the new Warriors gameplay showcase?

dick a Faye

Rhyming prologue soldier

i don't invest much time, energy or any money. just login in the morning and wait to pull waifus with orbs

i started playing last month so i'm not burnt out just yet

>Only uses same units over and over and denies himself the most fun part of the game
No wonder he feels this way, sucks we didn't get Bors and Merlinus (he will be staff'd, don't ask) to appease him either.

Cause I still have fun with it, even past the retarded new modes that have fuckhuge stats.

Reposting again because it's fun.

>Dawn of Hunters banner - anti-cav banner.

>Micaiah - Daein's Messiah
Infantry Green Tome.
35 HP/38 Atk/24 Spd/15 Def/35 Res.
Weapon: Thani - 14 Mt, effective against cavalry, grants Res +4 when unit is under attacked.
Special: Mantle - 4 CD, allows unit to negate any damage from an enemy, this damage will be inflicted on the ally closest to this unit.
B: Wings of Mercy 3.
C skill: Holy Aura 3 - At start of turn, all foes in cardinal directions with Res 1 or more lower than unit cannot receive any stat-boosting effects from their allies (this includes Hone, Goad, Spur, Fortify, Ward, Drive, special ally-buffing effects from allies's prf weapons).

>Sothe - Devoted Guardian
Infantry Grey Dagger.
38 HP/33 Atk/37 Spd/20 Def/20 Res.
Weapon: Hunter's Knife+ - 8 Mt, effective against cavalry, foe suffer -6 Def/Res after combat.
Assist: Reposition.
B: Windsweep 3.
C skill: Phantom Spd 3 - When any skill compares this unit's Spd stat to another unit's, this unit's Spd stat is counted as +7 over actual value.

>Boyd - Brash Fighter
Infantry Green Axe
50 HP/39 Atk/31 Spd/20 Def/17 Res
Weapon: Poleax+ - 14 Mt, effective against cavalry.
Assist: Shove.
A skill: Fire Boost.
C skill: Drive Spd.

>Astrid - Begnion's Flower
Cavalry Grey Bow.
38 HP/31 Atk/35 Spd/20 Def/23 Res
Weapon: Hunter's Bow+ - 12 Mt, effective against cavalry.
Special: Iceberg
A skill: Mirror Strike
C skill: Knight Ward - Grants cavalry allies within 2 spaces +2 Spd/Def/Res during combat.
It's also because I really like the colour Green and is rather mad that IS has been so neglectful towards that colour.

Julia's attack effect for Naga also has a Blue light glow but she is Green. All I know is that Red is not the colour for Light Mages.

I have a hunch that since they've been shilling for horses so much, the next banner has a lot of potential to be an anti-horse banner. If that's true then I'd really love it if my post became true.

Because I have fun using different heroes instead of the same 10 freebie units, and I can clear all content easily without autistically trying to beat it with 3* unit for hours to get upvotes on the internet.

Me too. I never found Mkv.'s stuff to be worth a watch, but I always enjoy seeing meme antics like the Sakura guy.

Waiting until Micaiah pulls out.

Once I get bored of using her I'll quit the game, though.

She'll be decent at best. They'll give her a bow and she'll be the new meta. Slap a Slayer Bow, Memebow, water swept,and get a +speed IV and watch her go to town of fliers and enemies alike. Lotes shield as the A slot for maximum Defense.

A bow knight would be really scary, unless IS give it noodle arms and shitty spreads.

But Reina can end up being flying Cordelia, since she was quite glass canon on Fates.

>ywn enjoy lewds of mature Snacki making sweet love to mega-cake Sigrun

looks bad
frederick sounds weird

>Merlinus (he will be staff'd, don't ask)

if he's not ramming enemies with his wagon what's the point even

I like Hana

Only if she's flying Bridelia.

What are the best units to form a flying meme team without access to Bunnymilla?

I've always wanted to fuck that smug mug but now I want to destroy his ass

>Daggers
Make inheritable daggers that grant huge bonuses against specific types of units (Tomes, Swords, Staves, Horses, ect), but forces disadvantage on them when they fight anything else.
Then, give Daggers exclusively access to abilities that let them ignore damage from units they have advantage against. Like TA but only defensive.
>Healers
Healers as a class are fine, the problem is that their good skills are all difficult to access and only the Cavalry healers are any good. Give them accessibility and address the Cavalry problems and things should get better.
Oh, and buff the damn Balms. They're all shit when you could have Imbue, Miracle, or Heavenly Light instead. Maybe give them a revive Special with a 10-turn CD or something, but that's just an odd idea.
>Non-Bridelia Bows
Bridelia's stats are just too damn high. She's not gonna get outclassed without a legitimate nerf or just being powercrept. As far as bows in general, the only real solution is to make bows that aren't Brave Bows actually worth playing. Firesweep is okay, but every other bow is garbage by comparison.
>Non-DC Melee Infantry
Give them their own version of the Armor/Cavalry/Flier buffs, but make them different to keep their Jack of All Trades nature. A while back I pitched a few based on swarming that were decently received.

Flat numbers boosts for breathing need to stop being a thing. There needs to be more stuff that actually forces players to employ tactics and have real decisions to make.
>But user, running cavs is a tactical decision! Stop hating on them just because they all run Goad/Hone/Fortify Cavalry!
That is not a "real" choice. It is a fake choice. You either run the Cav buffs or you're intentionally gimping yourself. There is no advantage to be gleaned from not running them compared to the advantage gained from having them.

Same here, Micaiahbro. I'm also patiently waiting for her. I hope horsefags get fucking rekt'd soon.

And before you horsecock lovers say anything, I do have my own horse team and enjoy using it as I love mounted units, but they're making the game rather stale.

I'm interested. I also do like how despite these units having actual titles (Sothe's is Zephyr for instance, and Micaiah's is Silver Haired Maiden), you've made your own and they still fit pretty well.

And yeah, you may be onto something. After all, Mathilda and Gray came out with the first physical anti horse weapons.

>used to post a disgustingly lewd image occasionally
>never got banned
>posted it recently
>got banned hours later
Fucking hotpockets.

I'll fucking eviscerate your whole family, maybe your pets too.

only the third even rhymes

cordelia, cherche or minerva
uh
hmm
fuck
I mean, I guess you need a sword flier, but there's only two and they're not good.
and you'll have to double up on axes or lances in order to reach 4 units

Hinoka, Cordelia, Minerva and Maybe Palla since Shiida is trash

Forgot Michalis.

4 firesweep lance cordelias +10

Word flow still on point desu.

Saving for Tana.

TA Raven, +res is pretty decent too since she'll reach monster res levels and drop massive Glacies bombs.

Because as much I hate never getting what I want no matter how much I roll and getting shit IV's on 5*'s I have to admit the game itself is fun. Customizing my units and putting them up against other people's teams is actually pretty enjoyable.

Because I'm having fun with it.

Im running base tome, triangle adept, swordbreaker, hone attack, moonbow. Mine is also -atk but she does well enough still.

Still waiting for a few characters that I like. Once I get them and get tired I'll quit. Right now I just log in, do dailies, make some progress in a quest, and then log out. I do this for every mobile shit I play.

*ohos your path*

That's all I got.

Midir
42 HP / 26 Atk / 28 Spd / 26 Def / 22 Res
Azure Bow+: 11 Mt, deals effective damage against red units. Become disadvantaged against green units.
Ardent Sacrifice
Pursuit: A skill, follow-up attacks are possible when user has at least 1 more speed than opponent
Spur Spd

How does he change the meta?

Actually his last words were about how he needs to focus on studies and shouldn't be spending time on a gacha.

Do you know what firesweep lance does?

there is probably a combination of smites and repositions that could have the turn end with none of them in range

he's not changing anything with those stats

Red: Silver Sword +Atk Caeda or Ruby Sword/Wo Dawo +Spd Palla. Both on Fury drugs

Blue: Cordelia on either Fire Sweep or Brave. Shanna also wroks with Fire Sweep and Est also works on Brave.

Green: Cherche on Brave or Minerva on either Fury or LaD flavors.

Waiting for a few characters still

This game really does get repetitive though, I can see why Mkv quit especially since he probably never rolled

The only part of the game that doesn't feel like a grind anymore is Gauntlet and that's only because you get to use other peoples' shit

did you really just recommend a silver sword

>he doesn't know of the silver sword meme

37 atk is garbage also unit with high defense like Xander and Zephiel would laught at her.
Also she will get dobled by every unit with atleast 33 speed so is shit

Me on the left