Honda Civic Type-R. It's the equivalent of McDonald's calling itself a luxury dining experience...

Honda Civic Type-R. It's the equivalent of McDonald's calling itself a luxury dining experience. If you belong on the lower income bracket, I can see why this would appeal to you. Only highschool kids and poorfags would buy this. Why would you drive this FWD garbage? What are you, a granny who's to afraid to step on the gas? The grandkids are getting disappointed.

Other urls found in this thread:

mcdonalds.com.au/gourmetcreations/
jalopnik.com/heres-how-much-power-the-honda-civic-type-r-makes-on-th-1796205146
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Funnily enough thats exactly what mcdonalds did here in aus the rebranding failed so bad they rolled it back mcdonalds.com.au/gourmetcreations/

Honda's biggest failure I've ever seen since the old Ridgeline. Underpowered, slow, and ugly compared to rivals.

The Focus RS is the better choice but that is a good car. Beats anything 'murican

The Ford Focus is European not 'murican in case you wanted to get clever

>YOU MUST LIKE MY EXACT SPECIFIC CRITERIA TO BE A TRUE ELITE CAR OWNER!!!!!!11!11!!1111!!!!!!!!
Why are you hating on it? It's a honda, it's nice, and it's sporty.

>Focus RS
I think you mean the WRX STi

oh the Type R is fine it's always been pretty in ya face.

Normal model in Australia is 24 k with 7 year warranty

it's Veeky Forums culture across the boards.
>like what I like or else you're inferior
when in reality most posters on this site are autistic weeaboo losers who try their hardest to act cool on this site because they can't fit in or aren't respected in the real world. for shit posters like op Veeky Forums is the final bastion because they're anonymous and nobody can see how beta they actually are.

>sporty
>nice

do you ride the bus?

that's some marvelous self-criticism, user

Eurotard, the Focus RS is American made, we're not talking about the cosworth. Stay in your left lane, cock smoker

I would never buy it and typically hate Honda but it's faster than the sti and the rs and the golf R while still having a decent interior (except being a close 2nd to the golf) and has a decent ride quality compared to the wrx and rs. Faster on track* not 0-60

completely agree, user. Honestly, if they went back to the submissive Civic look the original type R, and not this overly complicated shit, I might buy one.

did a strike a nerve you animu faggot?

i used to think the new NSX was the worst failiure they ever made but compared to this new civic its a masterpiece

cant they just make a normal fucking car without all the rice?

Turbo and Hybrid shit aside their cars have been boring for almost 2 decades

Made all over the place.

From what I find, it's only made in Germany, actually.

If it weren't for the dealers pushing up the price I'd consider it over a wrx sti

I honestly Just don't see the appeal in saving for a new car, when I can just keep fixing up older cars. They're cheaper, more fun, you don't really need to be a master mechanic to work on them (most of the time).

Another problem is that new cars today just seem so..... soulless. I don't know, they just seem so bland.

it's faster off the line than your Poobaru faggot

It's nice seeing Hondafags try to convince themselves that they actually drive a car

it's not a bad car but its weeb taxed out the ass

all the type rs around me are fucking 50k for a used model with a few thousand on it

British and German engineered. Fixed

Yep this happens. I don't mind where it's assembled to be honest, who does the engineering is important to me. That's why the GT40 is British. Even though one of them was assembled in the US so it was allowed to race under the jewish flag.

civix hatch built in UK

I can be at 100+ before it gets close to 60
t. $1,000 motorcycle owner

It's faster tho

For me, it's the 2017 McCivic Type R, the best front wheel drive sandwich.

But you can never corner as fast, motorcyclists are fucking stupid

I hope you turn into road pizza because of your stupidity

for that money I'd still just get a mustang gt.

Who hurt you, onii-chan?

It's nice seeing poorfags trying to convince themselves they drive a car. ftfy

What's the point of a "sporty" fwd car?

front wheel drive can be sporty, it's generally inferior for that purpose than rwd but if driven well a good FWD car will run rings around a lot of RWD cars

*to RWD, not than
sorry lads

>20s
>price gouging by dealers
>looks

Its only problems really

A sporty FWD is useful for rally. Although AWD is generally considered better for rally. A FWD is competitive due to light weight and less drivetrain loss. A RWD rally car has not been competitive since the 1980s.

>light weight
>over 3100 lbs
Epic

The Civic R costs too much for what you get back.
It's that simple. The enthusiasts just want HP, independent suspension and a stiff chassis.

Instead Honda gave:
Weird aero that sticks out like a sore thumb
over-engineered FWD steering to avoid torque steer
Electronic gadgets that will age horribly

All we want is silly VTEC or turbo, lightweight, hot-hatches with independent suspension without a childish level of origami and overpriced stock items.

Does the Civic type-R have Acura's P-AWS??
But besides that, whats the point of owning an Acura TLX or ILX if the Type-R costs less and can out perform those two cars?

>I'm an expert on every car I've never driven so I use memes to reinforce literal bullshit

faster than what ever you drive

>Underpowered,
300 hp out of a 4 banger

Where do you retards get this shit from?

>But besides that, whats the point of owning an Acura TLX or ILX if the Type-R costs less and can out perform those two cars?
Acura is a luxury division of Honda, The acuras will probably have softer suspensions and better interiors

Now thats not very nice

Acura's suspension and interior is not any better than Honda's. Some Honda cars are actually more luxurious than the ILX, TLX, RDX, and MDX

It doesnt put the power down as well it should. The Type R had a lot to live up to and it failed, miserably. Don't even get me started on the looks.

>Acura's suspension and interior is not any better than Honda's.
Usually its softer for a comfier ride. Theres one Acura now that isn't based on the accord and its Acura's own design, I just can't remember the name.

What are you even talking about? 306hp and like all transmissions and drivetrains there is mechanical loss of about 15%. The new Civic type R doesn't have much loss at all. Pulls 300 on the dyno from the advertised 300 number.

jalopnik.com/heres-how-much-power-the-honda-civic-type-r-makes-on-th-1796205146

big companies cater to people who buy new cars. if you're not buying new cars then you don't have a say.

OK benchboy lets use our brains for a couple seconds. The older TypeRs had steering and gearboxes that delivered a decent experience. This new garbagebox is nothing compared to the older legend.

>It doesnt put the power down as well it should.
t. room temperature IQ