Are you Manuel enough for this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oPHDXYTX954
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>People think computer controlled ignition timing is better than manual

Fucking skrubs

>manuel

>mfw a car has unnecessary heavy motors and pulleys and slides and shit in the doors

>mfwmfw it's a 2 seater coupe

Just give me manual fucking winders, pretty sure I can reach over and wind it down without too much hassle.....

Can someone explain the principal behind this, in case I ever end up driving a vehicle from the 20s or before (when did this go away?)

It's pretty fucking simple mate.
>before ignition timing was cotrolled by computers
>before it was controlled by weights and springs and vacuum diaphragms
>it was controlled by a lever on your steering wheel

Yes, my question is how do you want to be adjusting the timing manually as you drive?

I think the idea is; when you're cruising at a constant rate, you're supposed to find the sweet spot.

You could try to raise it with the engine RPM like a computer does, which probably isn't too hard considering how slowly the thing would rev, but that's probably not what most people did.

Gas gas gas

Yes. I prefer them to shitty power windows breaking every week.
Also
>Manuel
youtube.com/watch?v=oPHDXYTX954

My shitbox has manual cranks for the rear windows

>heavy motors
nigga shit weights nothing, and the rest of the slides and pulleys stays the same when its electric. literally no difference in weight

So manual

I've got some power window assemblies in my garage right now, they're not light.

go fucking gas yourself for posting such a shit video

thats fucking hektik

my 2000 chev S10 has them.....

Fuk yea bitch

Not having a strap with some buttons to hold the window at pre set height plebs.

Not throwing away all you doors and smashing the rest of the glass

Not also cutting the roof off and sitting on milk crates

>tacoma

what seats are those?

stock bench seat sucks ass

Came out of a corolla in the junkyard. Comfy as fuck

I have some vehicles with power everything and some with manual everything The power shit is just more to break. Power brakes and steering I'll take.

Power Windows? My hand cranks work fine and don't take a lot of effort
Power Locks? I don't leave anything of value in view, if there's something some skel wants, they'll break the window anyway, same if they want to take the whole car.
Power seats? I find the comfy adjustment and leave it alone.
Power mirrors? see above.

normies are lazy dude

This is all true.

>power windows
I like to wind down all four windows if it's really hot. It would be far too inconvenient with manual windows

>Power locks
If you have other people in your car they always forget to lock the doors. I don't want thousands of dollars of audio gear stolen. Although windows could be broken to get in, it's a decent deterrent as it would make a lot of noise, especially as my car is alarmed. It's not possible to break in otherwise because the doors can't be opened from the inside when the car is locked with the alarm remote

>Power seats
Very annoying, they usually move too slowly and I like having notchy adjustment because it's way easier to find the right spot after it has been adjusted

>Power mirrors
These are fine. Makes them way easier to adjust while driving

Electric handbrakes are absolutely disgusting and so is electric power steering. And also button operated locks

I'll admit; power windows on a 4door is handy when you want to wind down all 4 windows while driving for that maximum airflow.

>when a 4 door has power windows up front and manual winders at the back
Worst of both worlds.....

>especially as my car is alarmed.

That shit goes off all the time. Nobody pays attention. Some Jeep at my dorm started wailing at 1:00am and after 30 minutes I bolt-cuttered the battery cables after some other bro pried the hood open.

ECU - fuck ECU, carb is cool
Power steering - are you a pussy?
ABS - u so fool?
PowerWindows? - crank windows nigga
Power brakes? - use your weight, nigga.

I have a sm465 mated to a doubler, 3 stick shifts.

LLL=4.55:1+2:1+2:1 with a 4.56 rear gears. barely moves at all when idle

My car has Human ABS.

Powertrain? - use your legs, nigga