/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thread Sae Sunday Edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle announced, will feature P4 cast: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Claiming this amazing, adorable, amorous apricot.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Obligatory Makoto post

Hey Ann, you wanna maybe go out some time like on a date?

Positive members of society edition!

I love Ann!

Cancer.

You are now posting in Marie's thread!

YEAH-YEAH! Now DANCE!

The girl everyone dreams about, the Idol that can never be stopped, Rise!

Great idea, Ryuji! Can I come?

You say yes Ann and I will kill myself and it will be your fault!

t. makotofag

t. annfag

Both of you are shit.

For lore, yeah, they'd have more relevance than a power-up, but for actual gameplay, it would be a let-down if you actually get a character's Ultimate, and it's just lackluster compared to, say, the original Persona, you know? Maybe not more POWERFUL, but maybe just more all-around useful, to really show how their new self is a more powerful and complete self?

No I don't mind at all man. I told you to go for it! I'm happy for both of you, really!

This

Sorry Ryuji, I already got plans with Ann. Why don't you hang out with Haru instead?

Does Sojiro ever say anything about you plowing Futaba other than what he says on Valentine's Day?

DUSS DAT SECKSI Sunday

Sae deserves a nice young woman who treats her well!

Revolverkoto

t. cuckold fetishist/annfag

t. triggered annfag

Both of you are shit.

He mentions being okay if you date her in his confidant, but it's not romance specific so it doesn't matter

Nya, does that mean Makoto will be the one to take a bath with me? Please be gentle, queen!!

I don't get characters complimenting her body when she has the smallest ass in the party besides Haru.

You know, I don't care about the gay couple in Shinjuku as gay people like those exist so it's not something you can straight up say it's homophobic but it's just messed up how you leave Ryuji with those guys and he's incredibly distressed and mad about it the next day. That's my complaint about the scene, Ryuji is annoying and very loud at times but leaving him like that just feels so wrong especially considering how much of an adult area Shinjuku is.

>Teddie takes the Persona twitter over again

What's it gonna be this time? A new RPG? The FPS? PxDN game adaption?

Small, but cute.

Taken. That NEET girl should be available

リボーバー!

I understand, it wouldn't feel like you became life-long friends or deeply connected if the power-up isn't huge in comparison. With the way the persona system is set-up now Im not sure they could make one all around useful unless they broke it to where every ultimate feels the same stat wise or is widely overpowered, but if they added more stats or elements type it may be useful. Like dual skills or something to show they became a better form of their original self and an extra/accepted side they didn't see before

Maybe they don't like ass. She is the most statuesque. I love her butt and hips but they're obviously not as big as Makoto's.

Post P5 girls dressed in whore attire

Persona 4:DAN 2:Electric Boogaloo

>a typical swimsuit
>modest by some standards
>whore attire
Muslims please go.

As long as they keep using this portrait i'm fine with that, but it'd have to be P3DAN, since that's what they wanted to do next after all.

He's been at it for a couple of weeks now
Just ignore him

Golden had a good idea with Tier 3 Personas, in that each of them gets a unique ability, that even the Protagionist can't get. Maybe THAT can be what makes the Ultimates important. Like, the healer gets a spell like Final Fantasy's Regen or Auto-Raise ability, or your tank gets an overpowered Regen ability, a la Trismegistus's Spring of Life, if not an Ultimate with a lot of resistances.

Not to say you'd abandon the old Personas entirely, obviously. Maybe only one of the Healer's Personas has Amirita, for instance, but it's a workable idea, although you'd have to really settle on a specific role for each character, and probably trim the fat a bit to deal with more redundant characters.

Oh boy, I can't wait to see the somber and serious tone of P3 be anally raped

I think he means post whore wearing clothes

but I want to see my waifu dance

I'm sure they'll put in some dumb end of the world plot to try and appease you dumb fags.

But think of the Lord De De Mouse remix of The Battle for Everyone's Souls

May you have sweet dreams of your waifu tonight.
Night Personababs.

All Persona games and spinoffs have had an end of the world scenario you stupid mongrel

Night Annfag

PQ
P4A

Where is Nanako

I just woke up and didn't have any waifu dreams.

Good luck to you though, Annbro.

I could have sworn P4A did. I don't remember much about PQ's villain other than something about Chronos

>Frei is posting Makoto stuff again
Neat

DAMN BRAT

Technically speaking, Chronos getting to kill them would have resulted in the end of the world since the P3MC was there and his erasure guarantees that The Fall would happen.

Yea, Golden might be the best example for how to do multiple power-ups properly, just add 1-2 extra transformations with extra stat boost or a unique skill during their social link and you're set. I honestly think Persona would be better off limiting the characters to six active for party choice. They can have more, but do what they did in 3 sometimes where the party memeber gets killed or have them benched during certain parts of the game. It would allow them to flesh out each characters skills and make them more useful

Quiet old man

Waifu dreams are impossible. I can't even remember the last time I had a dream let alone one about my waifu.

Neither were end of the world. PQ was about Chronos wanting to take Rei's soul to the afterlife. The teams could have left and nothing would else would have happened besides Rei not being with her husbando. P4A was about getting revenge on the Kirijo, and setting up two villains. P4AU was where it became end of the world "dumb mongrel."

>Waifu dreams are impossible
It so much easier at first.
When I first waifud Makoto I used to have dreams about her at least once a week.
I barely even dream anymore ;_;

Is there a good reason why Ryuji is such a topic of shitposting? He didn't seem that offensive in game

Never mind then. My point still stands though, nothing much will change whether they add an end of the world scenario or not

He's an innocent guy so it's easy to twist him for shitposting purposes

Ryujifag, aidsposter and their haters

I've dreamt of Persona girls before, but never my waifu weirdly enough.

Forcing characters to be benched, especially if each has a unique role like this is arguing could be a problem in and of itself. And then I get worried about just WHAT each of those unique moves is.
I mean, for every Spring of Life or Youthful Wind, we get a few Dragon Hustles or Shield of Justice.

All they have to do is add some edge and you'll be creaming yourself, don't lie.

Ryuji was a topic of shitposting way before Ryujifag ever became a thing.

There's a shitposter here who avatarfags as him and posts about giving people aids.

I've had dreams about Kawakami on at least three separate occasions and they were all fucking great.

The worst feeling is when you're in the middle of a dream and become aware it's just a dream. ;_;

How could someone make a ritual post at the beginning of every thread without fail? Someone must be working with you, covering the hours that you're unavailable. Perhaps even a team of dedicated waifufags.

*leans in*

Tell me everything!

Cancer. We know now it's not him user, stop pushing this shit or we're going to start thinking you're the aidsposter.

Pretty much, I like using whoever I want and having my MC be tailored to complement them and you just know someone's going to be way OP with this sort of setup.

The extent of it is him saying something like
"Don't get caught up in the moment you hear?"

when she shows up on 2/14 and he realizes what's going on

That was already confirmed to be a Futabafag, get with the times, noob.

Nice try.

Three people have come forth to expose him, fuck off discorder.

Yes I completely believe you over the people who have already proven it's him.

So we're supposed to believe some random user when Ryujifag actually has a history of being an aidsposter? Okay.

It would definitely require careful balancing to ensure the unique roles aren't overshadowing another or creating a huge hole in the party's make up, but I think golden did it well if they had more damage types and balanced the dungeons around what may or may not be available. What's important is to have every character viable in a physical or magic sense, and then have their special move be either or, like a chie with some actual magic usage. Golden was the first experimentation with unique skills, So they could look at why Dragon Hustle or Shield of justice wasn't useful and why Spring of life or youthful wind was and build on that

He did nothing wrong you damn brats

>Present evidence
>"NUH UH LET ME BELIEVE, I LIKE MY LITTLE BELIEVIES"

Futabafag, I told you to get your ass out here and apologize. You have two days.

Well you're dumb enough to believe falseflaggers.

I don't care about edge. I just don't want to see the SEES team defeat a defeat a malevolent god through the power of dance. Everyone has their limits and this is one of mine

There have been multiple people who've exposed him

Ryujifag here. I admit I aidsposted for abit cause I thought it was funny but this meme is so stale now, my dudes. Let it die.

How do we know that isn't a falseflagger? How do I know you aren't a falseflagger? See where this goes? I'll just go with the facts.

Or a single falseflagger pretending to be multiple people. You're either too stupid to understand that, you hate him enough that you don't care whether it's true or not and you're pushing it to slander him, or you're actually falseflagging him yourself.

I never believed he was the aidsposter, from the moment he revealed himself people were shitting on him for being a faggot. This "the gay user has aids" meme is fucking pathetic.

>"no u"

Dude he's already been exposed, there's no need to defend him when everyone already knows it's him.

How do you know the "multiple" people who have "outed" him aren't falseflaggers. Look at this shit here , no way in hell is this autist actually Ryujifag. He always got so triggered and pissed off at being called the aidsposter.

Drop this shit. Now. We know it's not him. You are being cancerous, more so than the fucking attention whores ever were.

You are cancer man

What pairings do they push in the game?

Of course he wouldn't admit to it at it's peak, it was easily the most hated shitposting.

People hate him because he was the one doing it. It was so fucking obvious, not only did three separate people come out to expose him, but anytime he was banned it would stop until he was unbanned.

I'd certainly be interested in how they can do that. Maybe one of the Ultimates can get a powered up version of Mind/Power Charge.

So how do we tell who's the false flagger, aidsposter/ryujifag?
He didn't want to be called the aidsposter, but evidence was clear. Whenever he got banned, aidsposting stopped. When he was back, it begsn again.
Every
Single
Time.