>FF XIV Stormblood
youtu.be/Acf6lPBNXOU

>FFXV
KING’S KNIGHT announced for Mobile & Fishing game for PSVR
Episode Ignis Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lEm0UfvpdvM
youtu.be/MuE3VJSWaJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FFTactics is shit

3rd for FFXI

is FFBE objectively the best FF?

Which FF would you fuck?

How many Nier tickets are you at user?

no

No, that's Bravely Default

If by "objectively" you mean "completely the opposite of", then yeah.

0. I was just planning to buy some Lapis, but If I don't get Deuce BSB in the next pull then I am going to have to cut into my Nier fund.

I wanna fuck Prishe.

holy fuckin' madman

Lumina

YEEEEEAAAAHHHH

PUNCHING YOURSELF IN THE FACE FOR HOURS TO LEVEL UP STATS

EXCITEMENT IS IN THE AIR

youtu.be/lEm0UfvpdvM

user, Deuce BSB is good but it's not THAT good.

I would fuck the FF2 UMD

>spending money in a game thats shutting down next week when you could be using that money on robot booty

ara

Best I can do senpai
youtu.be/MuE3VJSWaJo

I want Arenea to ride me cowgirl style!

It's some shit song anyway

It's not about the BSB anymore. He has her SSB and USB, he's trying to complete the set now.

Basically it's personal now

Dude it's better if you just hoard mythril for the next type 0 event, the second banner is bound to be the very same one that is on right now

Hope you don't get banned

But that could be in a year from now

OH SHIT
What a QT

Fucking RKmanlets

Japan is about to get the next type 0 event with Rem, Machina, and Seven iirc, it's 5 months at most

Look at that fucking manlet

Even Mobius looks down on these Manlet Keepers

Six months at most, depending on how Global treats the schedule. The next Type-0 event was listed in the upcoming events section from the monthly FFRK JP report or something.

Wait. Will Deuce's USB stack with SG and will Deuce's BSB atk buff stack with Rikku's USB atk buff?

That's more than 4 months after they shut it down tho

So far at 13 + a 4* ticket and at least 10k Lapis. I honestly don't expect to get a lot but I'm gonna try my damnedest.

stoneskin and wall are different things

> terra still wearing clothes in a bath

Yeah but by then we'll have Record Keeper 2

Stoneskin bubbles != Sentinel's Grimoire/Stoneskin II. The two soul breaks from Tyro and Y'shtola offer a 200% buff to defense & resistance (fan term for this is wall). The stoneskin mentioned in Deuce's USB is 30% of a character's max HP. Deuce BSB and Rikku USB offer the exact same buff, so no they will not stack.

Oh so thats why its called Stoneskin II

Im going to hang someone what the fuck is this bullshit huh? How does it know that its a sword and shield video? Why is it only the sword and shield? Im assuming this is going to happen to the mace ones too...i deleted and re-recorded the fucking sword and shield vids but it still doesnt want to upload them. This is next level bullshit if ive ever seen. I am fucking livid right now. Whatever ill figure something out for that once i get the rest done....at least the ones that feel like uploading.

No, Deuce's BSB and Rikku USB buff would just cancel each other, or more accurately would just refresh the buff

26 regular tickets
10+1 ticket
14 ex ticket

meh.... that said, I spent 50+ tickets on tilith and still never got her... so whatever. Maybe rng will be nice this time around.

Oh darn, so it's not as good if I already have Rikku SSB?

>Ifrit loved to play with his subjects. He loomed over Prompto, the first member of the party to fall in an attempt to combat his might, and let the heavy, musky, masculine scent of his sweaty crotch fur waft across their battlefield. One lungful was enough to hopelessly entrance a mortal and Prompto was getting the full brunt of it while his party watched on, exhausted and defeated.

>He parted his ass cheeks and sure enough, the very inside of his cleft was bare of the coarse fur that covered his lower half; inside laid pale skin and a pouting asshole, pulsing visibly. Ifrit’s man-cunt was brown and puffy and as he leant over to flaunt it, he relaxed enough for it to bloom and swell. In that moment, Prompto wished his cock was big enough to sink into that soft, welcoming hole, until he realised just why he’d been saved a sticky end in his jaws.

>“Oh… n-no way, man!”

>Ifrit reached back and held Prompto’s body up straight with one effortless hand and let his muscular ass loom over his skinny prey. He took his time lowering himself, savouring how Prompto began to panic and protest, his begging turning into screaming as the Infernian’s asshole opened with a gooey squelch and came down to meet his head. He was hyperventilating before Ifrit’s asshole even scuffed his hair, but that didn’t stop him; in an agonisingly slow, measured move, Prompto’s head was engulfed to the mouth by Ifrit’s ass. He screwed his eyes shut and screamed, as heat pressed around his ears and came off again… then ate him down to his chin.

>10+1 ticket
>14 ex tickets
>for the Nier banner

user...

EX tickets are pretty much trash

Just her elbow gloves.

Low 20s with 10k lapis, a 11 ticket, 2 4 star tickets, and just cause i could, dragged those ex tickets in too. Every possible boon even if unproven
>the 11 ticket is a sellable item in your materials list
Fuck, i get so nervous selling around the megacrysts, awakening mats, and now this

>Advertising

So if I am thinking about this correctly, SG is a def buff but Stoneskin is like damage mitigation?

Needs Mobius Godkings

STOP BULLYING FFRK
HE'S JUST FUN SIZED

51. Two of those are 4*. I also have 15000 lapis I'm willing to part with.
I am strongly considering abandoning my F2P title for that $25 pseudo-roll, though..

Don't... push... your luck.

Usually the atk/mag buff falls off because rikku has to rely on skills to generate SB bars. With deuce's you can have 100% uptime

people have gotten tilith from ex tickets. It's been confirmed that those units are in the summoning pool for the duration of their event.

No, not really
But with Deuce it will be easier to keep it up at most times so that's something

Whats the best mission for testing damage? The training dummy doesnt calculate jump/mortar beacon/etc kinds of damage properly so i just want something with a health bar to measure. Im trying kelsus chains into olive beacon to see if its autoable for robot

user, if you don't get her after 51 pulls, three 10+1 pulls, and an enhanced pull, then it wasn't meant to happen, you should just quit BE at that point; not spend money and dig the whole further.

Yeah, he is just 5'7, he is not a manlet at all

Eh, the odds calculator says that's about a 44% chance of getting her. I'm fine with missing that number. I love 2B but I'm not tremendously desperate.

Okay that's what I was thinking, sweet. I think I am set with Tyro SG/Rikku SSB/Deuce USB/SSB in the support department and I am going to get Mako Might/Dr Mogs Teaching soon. My biggest issue now is to get good damage dealers. How viable is Fran with USB/SSB/LMR? Also does Exdeath fit that Damager role well? He's really the only FF character I care about. The only damage dealing 6* item I have is Vayne's OSB.

I have transcended beyond the concept of "fucking done."

Fran is a breaker, not a damage dealer
Exdeath is better as a damage dealer, there is a V event relatively soon so there may be some tree relics there
The true hero is a good damage dealer too

Thats not robo, brojo

Is there a website for making smiles like this?

You should get Vayne and use him. He is the best character in RK. Actually to be quite honest with you, he's the best character in the entire franchise and in fact did nothing wrong.

Yeah

He failed to lead the history of man

>that amount of HP
>all meta units
>2 fucking tanks
>still losing
Whats your name?

>whining about Ultros
ELMAOH

Fran is niche. She has support 5* for full break and breakdowns, and her bsb is pentabreak, so you can clearly see what her role is. Her ssb is a lightning imperil, her usb is a something else imperil. She does chip damage, not a main dps but allows your party to survive longer and do big dick dps. You don't have her bsb though, so only uses her if your dps needs an imperil from those two elements.

Yams

Real talk, user. You should just forget about record keeper and focus on BE which actually has a future and is a million times more fun.

>tfw I cleared that shit with Y'shtola and no base 5*, no 6* WoL
LMAO what a shitter

>Ifrit reached back and held Prompto’s body up straight with one effortless hand and let his muscular ass loom over his skinny prey. He took his time lowering himself, savouring how Prompto began to panic and protest, his begging turning into screaming as the Infernian’s asshole opened with a gooey squelch and came down to meet his head. He was hyperventilating before Ifrit’s asshole even scuffed his hair, but that didn’t stop him; in an agonisingly slow, measured move, Prompto’s head was engulfed to the mouth by Ifrit’s ass. He screwed his eyes shut and screamed, as heat pressed around his ears and came off again… then ate him down to his chin.

>Leisurely, Ifrit fucked himself on Prompto’s head until he ached inside for more. He pushed his weight down until shoulders hit anus and with a slight push, Prompto popped right in. Often, he’d shallow-fuck himself on his prey but the thrashing and squirming inside of him made Ifrit sink all the way down Prompto’s body until his ass hit the ground and a boy-sized bulge sat at the base of his abdomen, writhing around until he calmed. Lazily, Ifrit laid down on his side, lifted his leg and bore down.

>Prompto came sliding out in a mess of burning fluids that were soaking into his flesh and he was born back into Insomnia’s frigid air in a daze. He laid on the ground a while, processing what had happened, but all he could register was the hard-on in his Kingsglaive’s slacks and the intoxicating scent that bathed him.

>It’s… good…

>He ran his hands down his skin, marvelling at how it tingled.

>So good…

>Ifrit’s ass remained up, his cunthole peeking out among his fur.

Real talk, user. You should drop BE as well and just play Mobius, it's way better in every conceivable way

gumi pls go

I would but you can't Fungah! in BE
Okay gotcha., thanks.

Eat dicks. I've done every other Trial I don't know what I'm doing wrong. It's always one RNG turn where he instarapes me from full hp.

>I don't know what I'm doing wrong
existing
KYS, shitter

Anyone wanna farm magicite in a few mins?
You scratch my back I'll scratch yours.

>Like a man possessed, Prompto pulled himself to his feet and staggered towards him, on shaky newborn legs until he could reach up and slide his arms into Ifrit’s asshole. He drooled as he pulled himself into his god’s slimy anal canal and was met immediately by rippling muscles that smoothed their way down his body and pulled him deeper, deeper into the piercing heat that melted Prompto’s mind away.

>Ifrit groaned as Prompto squirmed around inside of him, rubbing himself against the smooth, hot walls until he found the spot that made Ifrit’s muscles clamp down and squeezed his prey’s body tightly. Perhaps the strangest part was how Prompto… liked it.

>This is fucked-up.

>His body was burning, but each press of muscles around his skinny form as he humped Ifrit’s prostate seemed to numb it for a moment, squeezing him so tightly that his vision went white until the relax brought all sensation flooding back. He tore his slacks open and jabbed at the bulge he could feel with his pithy little cock, rubbing it into the wrinkles of his flesh and felt Ifrit shift… until he was pressed against the ground, with Ifrit’s weight pressing down on him. He couldn’t breathe… but he didn’t care. Gracelessly, Ifrit smashed his hips into the smooth granite of the plaza, rubbing his cock against his bulged belly and ramming Prompto against his prostate. He bellowed, grinding and mashing the poor boy around inside of him until his beastly knot ballooned and he blew his burning load all over his belly in thick spurts.

>Relieved, he grunted and pushed until Prompto came slopping out of his ass and into the sea of spunk he sullied the ground with. He was battered, worse for wear, aching and tired… but his cock stood rock hard, weakly dribbling cum from his tiny foreskin opening.

>No… please, don’t leave me here…

>I would but you can't Fungah! in BE
Only like 2 people play RK anyway and the rest are in their secret discord so you won't even get to play with them most of the time. It's not worth the bother user.

Its possible that you are triggering the "typhon killed" attack on top of his "nuke every 3 turn" attack so you get double nuked or something like that. Im going by memory so its not that accurate but i had this situation trip me up a few times so read up on ultros with this in mind

>one RNG turn
lmao fuck off shitter

But a lot of anons here have been super helpful in raids so I don't know what you're talking about

>It's always one RNG turn where
I think you're literally retarded and not reading a guide and fucking up like the retard you are

Hmm...Something seems different about Paloom. But I can't quite put my finger on it...

No Typhos is long dead at this point. It's some fucknig spammable 10,000 volts shit combo or something. Also a melee attacks. He does like 10 things that turn, but somehow without Haste. And he has his ATK broken. It makes no fucknig sense.

>It was cold. Cold and open. Prompto was vulnerable and he knew it and he laid on the ground for a moment as he wrestled himself out of what remained of his clothes, lapping the ground and slurping at cooling spunk while he had the chance.

>Lord Ifrit… tastes good, feels… good.

>He dragged himself back towards the Infernian’s gaping, winking asshole.

>Please, let me… be with you…

>And sunk his arms in, then his head. With feet that slipped through the mess of otherworldly semen, Prompto crawled back inside his new master’s body and was met with the comforting rippling, his body massaged as he was pulled up through his guts, not caring what became of him.

>Ifrit rolled onto his back and ran his hands over the bulge that Prompto made in his belly, legs wide; it was met with a stir and a poke at the flesh of something hard which Ifrit began to play with, rubbing teasingly until it was visibly twitching. Noctis and Gladio watched, horrified, as the pulsing of his puffy man-cunt started to seem… inviting.

>… Only to realise that Ignis’ uniform was halfway unbuttoned, his breathing heavy and cock hard.

>one user having trouble with a boss in BE
>all the replies are shitflinging
Well I mean I guess he is a retard for being part of a game with a shitty community