/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread a hairy situation edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 7/13/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload On PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/teba_bate
youtube.com/watch?v=5soLXLBo5nk
68.media.tumblr.com/503b6fc60a4be7bafe4a135dd8ebc0a9/tumblr_ot3l1me8N51tjjgmko1_1280.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dicks

don your best clothes, everyone, it's time for an adorbs thread!

Yeah, the artist does some cute stuff that's very colorful.

twitter.com/teba_bate

Himiko and her precious Ouma!

Why is Ouma using a bra?

ouma big saiharafag

It's a tank top, maybe?

Tank tops exist, silly.

ouma huge gontafag

MONACA~!!!
alright back into bed

I see.
Also, it looks like Ouma is raping that Saihara plush
Don't give up girl

Do those mushrooms grow under her clothes too?

is it possible to be adorbs and sad? maybe so, i am, you are! relationships are so sad, aren't they? sad movies always get me too, but there's tension with relationship right now.. but oh well! my heart will be good as new soon!

That's a very cute Chihiro and I am not even a fan!

WAKE UP BUTTERCUP

I mean, that's not an uncommon use for body pillows/giant character pillows, right?

Koko! Is thinking about writing an intentionally bad edgy crossover fic and seeing how many likes it gets on amino!

akamatsu-chan!something edition!

Pusshroom are hard to remove, so they grow into moshy

This made me think, what if Chihiro was killed by Korekiyo and met neesan?

reminder that i want to call ouma a cute girl

Is it going to be PH or KagePro crossover?
>tfw joined Amino to see the beauty of humanity, didn't do anything with the account and put one of my worst edits as my avatar yet I got 10 followers

*blocks your path by hugging you*

How come these threads are so peaceful?
Did Jess,Jewell,Kuzu-user etc get banned or something?

They're apparently gone and kinder, more peaceful avatarfags took their place.

Kuzu user left for a bit, idk about the former two, I thought they were the same person

Gonna try a Heavenly Host AU so it gets recognized easier, I can add lewd shit and I have an excuse to use renpy again.

He looks so smug

>Jess
Never used /drg/
>Jewell
She's in the thread
>Kuzu-user
Left to finish something
Jewell ranted on how bullshit Jess's Maki vs Ouma post as well as the "mugi did nothing wrong" post, and called her out on reddit once. I highly doubt they're the same person

>Jess
>avatarfag
Kek. Kuzu is gone for a while, there's a harmony between avatarfags and the general now (minus the shitposters).

>Corpse Party/V3 crossover VN
Whooooo boy. This gonna be fun.

I wouldn't call people Kotoko 'banned nearly everywhere' poster peaceful

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

>the shitstorm is brewing

>heavenly host
youll link it here right? ill read that. i fucking love corpse party so much, havent played the newest tho
i think im pretty peaceful... mostly. i like to argue with people and i have mood shifts but i try not to freak out here and start fires on my own like i did elsewhere..

Mugi!

Quick, Saihara's about to have a heart attack! Do something!

Sure I will. Also, don't play the last game unless if you're really curious, it's known as worse than DR3 and ZTD.

Mugi looks like a sensual matron.

Young healthy people rarely have heart attacks but sometimes randomly, young athletes do.

kek aoi, akane and tenks

I would give him some drugs, but sadly some fool is blocking me.

>no Sakura

She had anger issues tho

Would Maki go with Kaito to the planetarium for a date?

Would you smash a combination of Hoshi,Kaito,Ouma and Tulpaman?

boo

we have got this

Threadly reminder to make Kotoko eat some BBQ or a spicy dish!

It's nice to be on time.

Jewell, don't remind me of how much I hated the ending and the Kedwin's mary sue waifu called Magari. Yoshiki deserves much, much more and better... then again Ayumi finally got the character development she was in dire need of.

Yes, especially when Kaito gives her lectures there.
youtube.com/watch?v=5soLXLBo5nk

Huh, I didn't actually know this. So that means my middle school self would've gotten heart attacks easily, kek.

Kaito and Ouma yes, Penis Player and Tulpa not because they have their own GFs.

>young atlhetes do

Time to stop exercises

just stop eating, makes you look better

>penis player
It makes me extra warm on the inside that we share the same country
I am not fat, in fact, I am underweight

No, no user.

It's only usually athletes, not exercise. Hell, not even occasional rigorous exercise.
It's only usually competitive young athletes.

You'll only be able to tell if you're at risk of actually getting one if you start fainting or having seizures during exercise or chest pain.

Other times, it can just happen randomly, even with no ongoing symptoms like that. Just lump that in with getting hit by a car when you cross the street, and don't worry about it.

offtopic but that pic reminded me about how my mind randomly sent me into some inner rant about how much i hate hajime
such a bland fuck, while also being too much

Why get thin when you can get fit?
Why get dizzy, lightheaded and fainting when you can have a strong, robust body?
You can actually look thinner despite weighing more because you have more muscle tone and once you hit your mid-twenties, and your metabolism starts to get slow each decade, you will usually have to work out anyway.

maizono fucked her

muscles suck. i know girls dont get muscles like guys but i dislike fit bodies. i wanna be as twiggy as possible, comes with wanting attention! i want to look mega sickly! i want thighs like twigs and to see my ribs, like this
68.media.tumblr.com/503b6fc60a4be7bafe4a135dd8ebc0a9/tumblr_ot3l1me8N51tjjgmko1_1280.jpg
tw for spooky skelly

Mitarai touched her _hand

FUG, I had issues with gigantism, even tho I got treated, i am a bit taller than the usual fujo.
I was strong and robust, but I stopped working out and playing sports.

>girls dont get muscles like guys
You should see bodybuilders, girl.

ohh no what i meant. i meant like girls dont get swole by just working out at a gym normally like guys can

Not the worst I've seen. Sometimes I fuck around on documenting reality because I have a sick fascination at times, and the people posted there in the anorexic corner, (without their knowledge I assume, which is horrible) look much more sick than this woman even though she is pitiful to look at. Much more 'living corpse' and Holocaust victim like.

It's your body and because eating disorders are very much mental illnesses and this one is probably twined up with your other diagnoses, I doubt I can talk you out of it.

I enjoy eating food and having the occasional cheat day, being full and having energy to think and do things is best.

Duuude, what is that between her legs?

A badly drawn panties that look like bubble wrapper

I know but what are those pink lumpy things?

Bubble wrapper or a badly drawn version of

Badly drawn lace panties and no there's no dick there

posting best girl!

Does Mahiru even not erase derpy photos?
Like a photo of her eyes shut when taking a portrait, or making a stupid looking face?

>people actually think V3 will have any world building with light novels, manga or whatever junk

It's like people didn't understand the game's message was to get the fuck over this franchise already

id imagine so. i could see her keeping them because in the end theyre her, a photographers pictures. whether just to keep them, or to use them as a "lets not do this again!" type of thing.

>implying the producerswill ever let it die

Why did she have to die so early bros?
I wanted her to /stay/ dammnit.

>people still think this
I mean, the interview is solid evidence to say that but not the actual game's meta shit.

You know what I want in the next game?

Someone gets bullied, this person snaps and beats the shit of its bullies to death, but during the case he will insist he is the guilty part, and on trial it turns out he didn't finished the job, but someone took pot shots when he was done.

Do you mean chapter 5?

Nah, that would mean Saihara is the killer, I want something like Mikan, but different in a twist. Kinda like Yakuza 4.

We should do an epicmafia game or something. Shit's fun. Or some sort of group game.

Mahiru best legs in DR2.

I tried, it didn't worked.

I'm not sure how to play mafia but it sounds fun.

This

I would but I'm embarrassingly bad at roleplaying so I always duck out of in-character shit. I wouldn't mind playing group games with comfy bread though

i have to go to the store soon to get some uber mega desperately despairately needed supplies, and i should be sleeping, but ill play!

So which anons have revealed their gender through Vocaroos?

Mitty, he is a buff scotsman

Meatyfucker!

We already know the gender of most avatarfags.
Seems like an even male female split.

>supplies
You can say drugs. We all know you mean drugs.

Sometimes I feel weird because of how old Mitty seems because I think most people on /drg/ are in their young to mid twenties but then I remember there is a father user with a family who occasionally posts.

>youngesters in /drg/

BUT I NEED MORE

but it sounds bad when i say that
its medicine!
i wonder who the youngest is

Jewell is probably 15.
Or just never grew up.

In theory, it would be a underagefag pretending.

And how old are you, user?

we most likely have a lot of those

Yah. Not to mention some stray Tumblrfags who end up here occasionally.

63 years old, I like this place because it reminds me of my time with granddaughter

It's sunday, which means confessions time.
I miss the march/april /drg/, this is just bad