Why does Acura have such a boring line up?

Why does Acura have such a boring line up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gWG0LiuZnFQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>No V8's
Gay

>Why
Honda.

>dat nsx
sounds fun to me.

Because they pussied out on making avant garde boldly styled cars like the Acura TL, instead opting for fake meat mostly made of soy

Because you have to be literally retarded to even consider buying an Acura, apart from the NSX, when Lexus exists.

The same applies to Infiniti.

>glorified autotragic r/c car

Are all NSX's made in Ohio or is there a factory in Japan for the left-hand drive models?

God the Honda lineup is so fucking ugly, just why?

Also, why would someone get an NSX over a GTR or C7 or GT3?

Its a driver's car my man.
>Are all NSX's made in Ohio
Yes, don't see why right hand drive models would be made here than have left hand drive models imported.

Lexus is for fags and old people

>a fat guy said it was good so it must be!

>muh laptimes

textbook benchracer, have fun riding CT

A manual transmission Mustang with a V8 and some fat tires shat all over some technologically advanced shitbox that looks great on paper but gets raped in real use. Stay mad, fagboi

It's weird that the mustang is the lighter car of the two.

source?

Googled the weights. Another source puts the NSX at 3,868lbs

what a fat piece of shit
thats honestly insulting

Why do they look like beavers? Fucking nips I swear.

But what is that future coupe concept supposed to be? Something good or competitor to the pigfat Lexus?

Batteries are heavy. I don't know why they went down the expensive tech filled hybrid route, downsizing is the trend and they could have put a tuned V6 out of the Accord in to the back of a mid engined chassis and sold it for half the price. The NSX is never going to be a big seller because it just doesn't have the badge, but it might boost Accord sales because "its has an NSX engine".

>constantly shitting on Trump and crying about leftist politics on his car channel twitter
(((Farah)))

Thanks, i saw the wiki had a stupidly low weight.

I wonder what the battery weight for the NSX is? considering i have read the p100d battery is over 1200lbs.

just noticed how much the RLX looks like a rebadged impala

all of the hybrid supercars are fat as fuck, just slightly less so than the NSX
Porsche 918 - 3700
Mclaren P1 - 3410
Regera - 3500
There's a reason the GT2 spanks them all around the burgerring, because it weights 500+ pounds less

It's designed for millennials.

youtube.com/watch?v=gWG0LiuZnFQ

Oh its not a coupe either.

Dumb and fat american; the post

I'd rather have me a 476 hp and 573lb-ft of torque NSX at 3500 LB that costs 150k.

I saw that new RLX up close last week and it was anything but boring. Wish I could afford one.