Lolwhut?

lolwhut?
affirmative action?

am I gonna wake up tomorrow with my car keyed?

If you let your car alarm keep going off like a fucking jackass, then yeah probably.

Set up a camera.

Lie down in your car with your gun and set the alarm off.

Maybe they'll give you a raise for being a minority/women?

Yes op we all know you didn't right this.

They’re gonna have you fired and replaced by a black

dunno what I'm supposed to do about it if I can't hear it go off
pretty sure this is the first time

moves my car down the street a bit just in case
now it's in front of a business instead of apartments

Looks like a kid wrote that and based off the grammar he doesnt know what affirmative action is

They're gonna take your car and replace it with a black one.

Lol this

kek

>am I gonna wake up tomorrow with my car keyed?
You're going to wake up with it gone, replaced by a note from the police.

That doesn't sound too bad

If it was me leaving that note, if it did continue to go off, a window would be smashed or I would take the valves out your tyres.

wow, you sound like a badass

>tyres

LOL. If you alarm was going off regularly, I wouldn't even leave a note. Stop being a cunt and get it fixed
And you sound like a faggot

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Why does your car alarm keep going off?

pretty sure this was the first time since I've never heard it go off before, got any other notes, or had anyone say anything to me
it's finals week, so people are stressed

I don't want to be waking people up, but there's really not much I can do
I moved my car further away from the apartments
for all I know, someone actually was fucking with my car and the alarm worked as designed

I guess if it keeps happening, I could pull the fuze for the horn/alarm at night and replace it when I start my car up in the morning

just wish I knew who left the note so I could apologize properly

it doesn't "keep" going off
or at least this is the first I've heard of any problem

I seriously hope that the person who wrote that note doesn't attend university. Probably a butthurt chink or street shitter

they're almost certainly a student if they live in my apartment building
probably a darkie though, not many chinks here, but plenty of affirmative action if you catch my drift

call the cops, give them the note to get fingerprints off of it, sit back and enjoy the show as they either execute tyrone or drag him to a cop car

>student
>handwriting of an 8 year old
Oh nononono

Pfft. People who don't use proper spelling rules are not to be trusted. Honestly, you could have gotten that pic from anywhere.

As expected, I found it on google reverse image search. Pretty good. Was that you, OP? To be fair, there is only one, so you could have uploaded it to google, then pasted it here, but you don't have to. So huh. Fishy.

Not him, but I have seen handwriting that bad in college.

OP here
my handwriting is worse, so I don't hold that against them

the vague "affirmative action" thing has me gigglin' though

>tfw nearly 30 and my handwriting is noticeably worse

?

>am I gonna wake up tomorrow with my car keyed?
I tell you what most people would do if it was disrupting their day to day lives.

i read this post and picture someone like this sitting at the keyboard

confirmed LARPer

police don't give a fuck about some random note and they're not taking finger prints either for that shit, what the fuck are you on

its 2017 gramps, no one writes with a pencil/pen anymore. Everyone i know has horrible handwriting.

fucking writing exams makes my hands hurt.

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

They had better have a legitimate disability to explain their shit-tier handwriting.

But your typing is shit-tier, too. How the fuck do you actually communicate?
Seriously. I learned to type because my handwriting was awful, then stopped writing anything because typing was quicker and easier. Hence, spelling, punctuation, grammar.
You? You type like a child.

Cry more.

>police don't give a fuck about killing black people

come on now

I really need to make one of those "Hi! You seem to have made an error with your post" images for when people misuse the word LARP. /pol/ should be ashamed for starting that dumb shit.

"Hence, spelling, punctuation, AND grammar."

fixed that for you.

rip in peace dad

Except unlike your current car, it won't work.

fuck off back to /pol/ racist

Stay triggered

reported

>announcing your reports
That's actually against the rules, kys you are self

>reddit filename

>implying I pay attention to filenames on images downloaded from Google images

What exactly is he LARPing?

>using a car alarm
What kind of shit hole do you live in? I do not even lock my car doors.

imlebying i bay atention 2 image fil name huuuughnnggggg xDdd

▲▲

Did Michael J Fox write you a letter or something?

lol

user it’s simple:
>wait till 3am
>get into car stealthily
>make car alarm go off
>wait till fuckass comes out to take out his “affirmative action” on your car
>get out and shoot him 20 times in the chest

But in all seriousness setup a camera or just do what I said above except don’t shoot him

how about pepper spray?
can I hose them down with 100,000 scoville units?

i threw a potted plant out of my apartment window and onto some fancy car the third time the stupid alarm went off outside
and i'll do it again

The obvious answer is to keep setting it off and wait for him to come then wail on his ass

1. Get in the car in early morning
2. Turn on the alarm
3. Start the car
4.???
5. Wait for him to come for a conversation about property and guns.

Dont wake me or my wifes son up ever again or else

Because because the Basketball-American that wrote this tried to steal it.

Why does that look like the handwriting of someone in primary/elementary school?

This. Remember OP, ambushes are all about volume of fire in the kill zone. Demarcate the kill zone with oil sprinkled with tannerite. Saturate the kill zone as soon as that fucker sets foot in it. mishun accomplished.

Anything happen, OP?

this to be honest, stupid nigger hoping OP will turn off his alarm so jamarcus can come by at 4AM and steal it

nah, no new note, no vandalism
I think it was a one time thing

I'm moving tomorrow, so I'm not worried about it

Depends on your state, any state with the Castle Doctrine law allows you to put the motherfucker down like ol' yeller

You two obviously failed english.

do tell.

CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

Fuck man I'm in uni and their writing is better than mine.