How many of you lard asses can still drive one of these?

How many of you lard asses can still drive one of these?

at least 90% of the people on this board

90% of the 10% that actually own a car.
the other 91% ride the bus

wow a whole thread just for that joke?

Muah

aint too hard if you ask me

Stage 2 clutch master race. Get on my level.

'nuff

if it's not a 6 speed don't even bother

if it's not a 7 speed don't even bother

It's funny how you children make a big deal out of it. Your grandmother probably still rmemebers how to drive standard. People have done it for decades, but now that it's not popular, all of the enthusiast types hop on them like they're some kind of status symbol.

check yesterdays thread

i can, so can my 85 year old grandma. i don't know why you fags act like it's hard.

i drive auto though because they are better.

I DD one with 500 hp

6 of my 7 cars are manual, only one has power steering, feels good man

a 1.0 fiesta doesn't have 500 horsepowers, i think u got tricked

7 cars? List them

How long do tires last?

Rears 7500-10k miles
Fronts I can let go 15-20k

Also dependent on autocrossing frequency

I could live with that
Actually I'd probably crash before I wore out a set

71 hilux 2wd, 71 Datsun 510 goon, 85 Volvo 244, 85 Toyota pickup 4wd, 91 Miata, 91 festiva, 2000 Accord

At the moment, no because my daily driver is an auto.
Will be driving manual again once the project car is back on the road though.

There's some irony in the fact that you nearly went off a cliff in the one that's automatic though.

Kek

I have never driven anything other than automatics, and I have no access to a manual car, but I have been curious enough about how to do it. I've watched Youtube videos and the general idea doesn't look that hard to me.
>3rd pedal has to be down in order to allow any shifting at all
>fully down, and no popping the pedal either or else you will damage it
Everything else is still kind of hard to grasp just from the videos, like starting a manual car in the first place., but I'll keep watching videos to try and understand.

Maybe one day I can buy a car with a manual transmission, and I'll be able to demonstrate my skills during the test drive.

I've never owned anything other than manuals, and I have no access to an automatic car (well, a Tesla, but that doesn't really count).
Anytime I've driven auto, I find there's horrible lag between what I want and what the car does. Even worse taking corners.

Daily a 5 apeed

I'm an ameritard and have been driving manual since I got my permit 14 years ago. Didn't even get very interested in cars until earlier this year

Mustang gt base trim 2015+ with a custom shift knob?

Corvette C6 with a 6 Speed Daily Driver

I can't drive automatic. I collapse into the floorboard and spasm around.

This, though autos with a "sport" mode or similar can do a slightly better job

I rented a 2017 Camry recently with auto trans (no mode selection) and there was literally a full second of delay between flooring the gas and the transmission shifting into an appropriate gear for acceleration.

Funny thing is my wife's Prius has a fake sport mode called "power" and it actually does a decent job of not being a laggy piece of shit, much better than the Camry I drove

Haven't in years. Can i still do it? Is it like riding a bike?

>be me
>18, fresh out of high school
>Work at McDonald's full time for college money
>Bought an aldi a4 for $100 on Craigslist
>Guy thought the motor had rod knock and it was toast
>Turns out the AC pump was about to die and it knocked real bad
>Start driving this car to work
>Only manual in parking lot
>Wow, omg user, how do you drive manual. It looks so hard
>Girls think I'm a fucking wizard

This is honestly depressing

>throttle input lag
Holy shit this, I almost got into an accident pulling into traffic when I was designated driving a friend's auto car. Wasn't expecting two full seconds of lag between pressing the throttle and the wheels turning, but I guess that's what happens with a slushbox

Was this really worth a thread OP? It's like asking model building generals if they paint at all or just assemble. Most people into the hobby will have experience with painting.

me

lol faggot OP just learned how to drive stick and thinks he's special.

>500 hp

You are like a little baby.

Ew, clean your fucking car

They could drive a manual.

I don't know how to

Don't really care desu.

Why would i want to use obsolete technology?

Its not like it is hard or something. The strange thing is that you start with manuals in europe ans move on to automatics later because you buy a luxury car.

You mean, like a keyboard?
lol

>101%
Good math you tard