/gwt/ - GWENT: The Witcher Card Game General

>Patch Notes
playgwent.com/en/news#6410

>Useful Links
playgwent.com
gwentdb.com/

>What Legendary/Epic card should I pick?
gwentify.com/card-picker/

>Gwent Faction Videos
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU38xdPjmayBOHQ7q7V7O4LVK5HilH-FK

>All Character Voicelines
forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent/general-discussions-aa/8341630-list-of-all-gwent-character-voice-lines

>Leaked Campaign
vid.me/gwent_campaign/albums

Couldn't hide from her:

>trying to find an NG stream
>monsters, ST, NR, Axemen everywhere
Makes me sad..

RADOVID SUCKS FLACCID COCK

go stream ng, be the change you want to see in the world famalam

but i'm not qt enough :(

maybe I should stream in girl's clothes

Oh yeah, we all know petrify, swim and lifecoach are well known for being very cute.

best girl card when?
>select all images with skirts

lc looks pretty good though

>yfw when Monster gets nerfed to Tier 3 and the game is playable again

[sp]I think swim is qt 2bh[/sp]

fuck it's hot

jesus christ when will the temperatures go down

even gwent turns my pc and therefore room hot

even at night it's fucking hot

>mfw the cancer is replaced by another cancer, like in every single patch

>craft premium Cantarella
>MMMMmmMMMMmMMMm
>teehee
>uuunfffhhmhmhhmh

it's a cozy 22 degrees celsius here m8, no idea what you're talking about.

Sometimes I strip to my undies when I'm playing, the heat is unbearable otherwise

>CDPR will forever continue to juggle the numbers instead of fixing core gameplay

PRAISE BE TO THE GREAT SUN

Please nevermind us, just punishing the opponent for playing well.

How do you fix:

1. Fake Ciri
2. Assassination
3. Celeano Harpy

1. Mage her immune to lock
2. Now a silver
3. As suggested in last thread, harpies don't spawn from the egg unless it's popped, no carry over so dagon and eredin will no longer use the card, limiting it to just consume

wtf ahahhaha you stupid

Kys nordling

You must hate Gigni, Scorch and Succ too since they "punish the opponent for playing well"

at least call me a swamp german

>Fake Ciri
Honestly she's fine, just needs careful handling, particulary against monsters. Maybe add some effect when played on own side, instead of getting +3 she could boost adjacent units a la Knight-Elect
>Assassination
Reveal a card. If it's bronze/silver unit, destroy it. I think that'd make the card interesting to play and would bring urgency to round 3 against NG, instead of everyone just stalling their finishers until the last turn.
>Harpy
Eggs should spawn on random rows. Popped eggs spawn a harpy on the same row.

>3. Celeano Harpy
-1 strength

thanks John.

The difference is that Gigni can be feasibly played around, Scorch has a drawback of possibly scorching own units, and Succ has 2 turns timer for you to do something about it.
BTM is literally just WIN GAEM button, and Cavalry is just retarded, if you dare to go as much as 7 points above the opponent he immediately dumps Thaler on you and now you have pretty much no way not to play into these fuckers.

Fake ciri whatever, maybe base power +1 or something
Assassination banish or able to target golden cards
Mama harpy ranged only (fuck agile), Eggs spawn vanilla 3 minions instead of last wish triggering harpies, buff normal Harpies bp by 3-4

Good draw?

lol no

What if Celeano Harpies deploy was turned into a deathwish instead?

Would that be too weak?

it might actually be a buff. assuming you get the harpies t1 you get entire game lasting resilience.

It would be extremely balanced.

why does aglais even have exhaust. It would be perfectly balanced without that -4

You're a smart guy.

yah but it'd hurt consume since it now takes 4? turns just to consume 2 eggs

on the bright side it might make Deathwish archetype viable

since Dagon Tokens run no control whatsoever, would Fringilla NG be viable?

I think you can easily outmuscle them.

But my draw is better than yours.
Damn right, it's better than yours.

>literally stuck at 3700

I've tried every faction and most decks. What is going on.

What does that number bean?
I'm new.

Honestly it means you're bad. Struggling anywhere below 4k (top 5000, so many people don't even play this shit game anymore) means you suck even if you're playing meme decks.

Do you have a cold dude

No, why?

>What does that number bean?
Sounds like you have a stuffy nose haha

And i'm stuck on 4100, so i'm good one?

Haha.

I was top 1500 after the patch hit then I went away for a few weeks. Got back last week and I just bounce from 3700-3900 everyday.

Currently swapping between Rad the Lad and Discard SK but I always seem to queue into my worst matchup

Why are some bronzes 100powder to transmute and others 200powder?

rares and commons.

Because some of those bronzes are actually shit-colored and not bronze at all.

>going first as control radovid

Please just kill me

that's what you deserve for playing a "deck" that has more to do with hurting your opponent that elevating yourself

playing against an epidemic/alzur shitter is even worse than dagon

Rad the Lad.

I'VE QUUUERD FOR LESS [muffled SEMPLER FEYI in the background]

I've been playing this game and constructing my deck on my own, without reading any strategy guides or anything. It may not be the best deck, and I may not win all the time, but it's my deck and I'm having loads of fun.

Do you guys ever feel that by read all those guide and striving for the 'best' deck, you're losing a large part of the enjoyment in playing the game?

>king bran
>king bran
>king bran

If You Cant Beat Rad The Lad You Are Playing Cancer And Deserve It

>playing control of any kind
You cunts honestly provide the most dull, boring matches in the game. If Hitler was alive he'd be playing control decks.

Only control works well vs cancer dagons.

people like you shit their pants at anything that isn't playing minions. A card game without control decks would be literal shit.

t. dagon

So how do I stop having kegs give me bronze units I already have three copies of and aren't worth piss to mill? No silver or golds for like a week straight. Even the free gold they give when you hit level twenty was the normal Triss the game starts you with. Do I have to kill real people to appease the RNG?

don't mill spare cards dummie

Why not?
What should be done with spares, then?

>play dash Calveit
>consume shits on me
>play spies Calveit
>consume shits on me
I was foolish to try. Time to abandon the game again

> t. hitler

Control decks are particulary cancerous in Gwent because without a face mechanic there's no real need for control decks to have a certain damage potential for winning.

What's a control deck?

Try to play with viable decks

I feel like a superhuman every time I pull off beating Dagon as NG. I have to clench my butt and rope every turn just to follow that one narrow, perfect long road to victory while monstertard just sort of dumps cards on board.

No
I want to play Calveit
Shame Nilfgaard must suffer eternally for the sin of being decent for two weeks after OB started

when cards get changed, you get full mill refund
the game is now in beta, so the cards get changed every few months

if you keep 12 mama harpy copies in your collection, you will get as much scraps from one copy as you would have to pay for crafting one - provided the card gets changed next patch.

OK, I won't mill my spares any more.

I hate how JUSTed Johnny Calveit has become. He used to be the most interesting leader, now he's a shitty Brouver/Emissary. I also hate how you have to slap golems in every Nilfgaard deck just to make the leaders halfway decent. I'd honestly be okay with Calveit going down to 1 str if it meant getting his gold pull back.

that's still too oppressive.

Make him 1 power then make Golems 3 power then he's BALANCED

Lol, just realise that even blocked reaver hunter willbe buffed from other hunters.
A they serious?

join dash bran

> operator a reaver, now have 4
> play 3
> nenneke them
> henselt the one you kept in your hand
> 14 points reavers everywhere R3

reavers are S class bullshit

Cahir and golems drove Nilfgaard leaders into design dead end. They both can't have strong abilities AND have decent str level. Just remove the fucking golems from the game forever, they won't be missed.

Daily reminder that now you can't Operator Cantarella, Calveit's old ability is perfect.

Just bring him back you fucking p*les

Think of gwent as if you and your opponent build both sandcastles. Each ones of you has some buckets and shovels, and sometimes you're able to steal a shovel or make a hole in the bucket of your enemy.
Now control is if your opponent took a hand full of sand, threw it in your eyes, kicked you in the ribs, broke all of your fingers, killed your whole family, raped your pet, kicked your sandcastle over and pissed on its remains.
Now you can imagine how fun it is to play against control decks

Is Petrifiy the worst Gwent streamer in history?

Yes, very vividly, but you didn't really answer my question on what they are, exactly.

Jesus, just decks with crapload of removal cards and weather. Google is your friend for such cases senpaitachi.

these decks kill all your units and then win the round by playing a gold unit in the end

they are still very much possible to defeat it's just a shit matchup because you play units and they all get killed until the last turns of the round when shit goes down

you just pack a shitton of spells and cards like schirru and villentretenmerth and spend the entire game disrupting your opponents gameplan
then you use your finishers (baron, protectors) in round 3 to win the game

He's just a nu-male, it's fun to watch his meltdowns. Swim on the other hand is absolutely unberable, I can't stand his smug fucking face and childish giggle.

From 4100 to 3950, nice day.
All because of fking deck changes.

Got it, thanks.
That really does seem like a great way to ruin someone's day.
Glad to know my deck is not like that, I only have two or three 'control' cards.

I agree that BTM is fucking stupid, but your argument is completely retarded. It can hit your own units just like you can with Scorch, or it can also give the power to opposing units.

Cavalry screws the Mulligan phase a bit, that's okay for what it does, which isn't that great at the end of the day.

How are the point reductions determined?

what?

Like, does it get smaller, or...

>He's just a nu-male
No idea what this shit means nowadays. Thought it was about extreme left wing men before.

What are you saying?

Nu males are low test beta cucks. Whiny faggots aka Petrify.

Okay, like you lose, and points as well - they're reduced!
But what is this inner algo (algorithm) that calculates how much you lost? Is it based on your total rank, or your k/d ratio? Or not?..

This chart is based around same MMR opponents.

If you play against higher MMR opponents you lose less and gain more, if you play against lower MMR the reverse is true. So it's always superior to play against higher ranked opponents, of course your opponent choice entirely based on luck as you don't know who you'll be facing in ranked.