imgur.com/a/DU3tH

Darkest Dungeon maps and guide
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=612579203

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1086975254&searchtext=
mega.nz/#!UUkBEJ4Z!-AZT4bS1WahgSVyUpS6P-BCJjaKjvjiWMBr2jXzFpDc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

slow heroes are not welcome here

Shilling my mod. If there's any other art fags out there I'm doing a Trinket Mod independent to this one. There's TOP but it literally just touches on Kickstarter Trinket. I want actual unique trinkets.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1086975254&searchtext=

So I thought the Musketeer was just a reskin with no further changes, but from time to time I see a post talking about the "changes" made from the Arbalest.
Anyone can help me and explain? Are there two different Musketeer things?

Please include in next OP

Darkest Dungeon font (Dwarven Axe BB)
mega.nz/#!UUkBEJ4Z!-AZT4bS1WahgSVyUpS6P-BCJjaKjvjiWMBr2jXzFpDc

Original musketeer is just a reskin (with some outdated trinkets, dev didn't update them for some reason, easy to fix though)
>I see a post talking about the "changes" made from the Arbalest
Those are the reworked musketeer skills, which is a mod available in the workshop

I see, thank you. It was getting a bit confused.

So how about making reinforcements come at predictable intervals

Say first wave comes at perhaps round 6, next wave comes at round 10, then 13, then 15 etc. Numbers could always be tweaked of course, perhaps even with some extra tweaks like guaranteeing that you can always retreat after reinforcement arrives.

This might actually give some reasons to play dumb damage dealers like Leper rather than stun spamming melees and Flag.

This would completely break some parties who rely on being able to control the pace of a fight with movement abilities, and can afford to take their time since they'll have turns at the end to heal up.

If every fight was a race to it would just mean Hellions/GRs are even stronger than they are now. It would also be boring and unsatisfying, too.

What kind of skin mods would you like to see ? I want to try it but I can't find any ideas

I want different breeds of dog for Houndmaster.

Am I supposed to do my first run in the DD after I defeated all the bosses?

>3 slimes
>kill one
>ectoplasmic profusion of the first round
fuck right off

A mod where the flaggelant doesnt look retarded

His design is fucking rad, what are you talking about?

More gender swap skins that aren't overly retarded anime bullshit and actually stay true to the art style.

>wears a potato sack and a skirt
Ok

How do we balance this infernal DLC ladies and gents?

+stop fucking over all the town events
+make the first mission a veteran mission
+curse is harder to contract but has more radical effects
+either reduce cost of buildings or increase their effectiveness

Get good faggot

infestation mechanic is busted. the wait needed to grind invitations is annoying, and the presence of CC enemies outside of the couryard is bullshit. You should be able to farm invitations to the courtyard quests in a Gather The Blood missions, maybe a random drop or hidden chest.

Districts, I agree. I would like to see decreased heirloom cost, and to offset that, have some building take multiple blueprints. I have vinters/cartog/bank built, 8 spare blueprints, and no where near enough heirlooms for any district at the moment.

Buddy, I just killed the shambler at the start of a long mission. Yesterday I fucked him up with a group of level 0's. I AM good

Power levelling runs are the best.

That's another good point - there used to be zero reason to ever bring antivenom to the ruins (no blight attacks, no curio interactions), but now those mosquito fuckers can vomit on you. It makes all the areas the same. God forbid you bring a blight+stun party to the cove, you'll want bleeds for the mozzies and their stun resist is 170%. The flies are like gnashers but faster and with a self-heal and a permanent status effect on your party. Jesus fuck

The Mosquitos are actually horseshit.

Every time you get a good hit on them and they survive with 1-2 hp, then Thirst so you can't finish them off with a support character. If they're gonna throw 3+ of them at you every battle and rock 30+ dodge they should have the grace to die like spiders and maggots.

Also everything's a fucking Bloodsucker. The insects aren't beasts, the supplicants aren't unholy, the courtiers aren't human - this would all buff the classes to bring them in line with eldrich slayer builds, but lel nope.

Gather The Blood also inflicts the Crimson Curse for no reason at all. The only move that should do it is The Thirst and that's it, keep things consistent.

And they appear in fucking room battles get the FUCK out.

I don't know why i find this particular bark so funny.

Maybe it's the thought of PD having a little autism fit over her ruined smock.

Added a trinket guide and recommended stats that each class should look out for in trinkets. Give me opinions on what to edit or any other details to add.
>had to remove some memes in order to keep the text eligible and the size small enough to upload

SO MUCH FUCKING KNOWLEDGE

weighted cudgel may have been god tier when it was +40% stun but at +25% and -1 spd i dont think it deserves that anymore.

i also think grave robber's raider's talisman is god tier with +5% CRT, +30% Trap Disarm, +20% Scouting Chance and +4 SPD, although ive heard some argue the food consumed penalty is bad.

>champion dungeon
>can't one shot them
>they keep multiplying ad infinutum
>literally cockblocked by slimes

>Evidence of Corruption that low
It's basically Scouting Stone on Houndmaster with added benefits.

That trinket tier balance is completely all over the place, calling any common trinkets "God Tier", then rating trinkets like Ancestor's Portrait, Rat Corpse and Ancestor's Vintage low even though they are very useful for non-combat purpose, and are still worth getting your hands on when the opportunity presents itself.

And there's stuff like Bleed Stone being "decent" when it's basically a perfect Flagellant item, calling the Slayer rings "decent" when they are absolutely Top Tier, rating a Hag's Ladle which nobody would ever use above Wilbur's Flag which is excellent.

Should just stick to a small pool of recommended trinkets for each hero and leave it at that, with another section for "good on everyone"-. It would be way simpler and less divisive.

Thanks for your time user.

Also, holy shit, this game seems really keen in killing acharacter sometimes. It almost feels rigged. Had 4 crits in a row with bleed procs on my jester

Is tempting goblet really that bad? I use it a lot on MAA and it does it's job.

jester needs a mark

Jester needs good skills

Weighted Cudgel is still one of the best possible choices for a Pos 2 HM, it provides more % than a Stun Amulet without compromising your Dodge which is important for that class.

If you still want to chain-stun, you can just put in another Stun Amulet and it works okay.

Keep in mind that a class like Hellion doesn't even have the option of stacking stun chance, so any class-specific trinket that is adding stun is inherently going to be top-tier by virtue of its ability to stack with Amulet, even if it's nerfed.

35% Stress Penalty is an absurd amount and the benefits you get in exchange don't really match the penalty. A Tough Ring or Overture Box will give similar utility without such a huge downside.

I can seeing it being a fun item on Flagellant but that's about it.

>Martyr's seal on God tier
>Ancestor's bottle on useless tier
for real m8, it is literally the other way around

Jester needs more bard based skills because that's what he is. a battle bard. not a bleed damage dealing, stress healing, finale nuke, speed master.

Martyr's Seal being God Tier is a bit of a strange idea, but I would say it is still a top-tier item now.

+HP at all times, some clutch Deathblow resistance and literally no penalties. That's not even counting its use on Flagellant.

Is the Antiquarian strat for Siren viable at Champion level? Have only been through a couple of Champion dungeons so far, was thinking her + Occ/BH, not sure on who to replace her with or add on to survive the trek there, Champion Weald almost kicked my ass so not sure what to expect from Cove.

Oh right, I forgot it grants +15% HP now. nvm it then, I guess it belongs on god tier

Bring a team of 4 occultists equipped with debuff resist amulets Champion Siren's song has a 155% debuff chance, a lvl 6 occultist with a debuff charm has 150% debuff resist

never forget gems stacks can outvalue gold
optimize that loot
pages are trash
so much info might need multiple pages

Yes, Antiquarian is completely viable at champion level provided you bring a Riposter to combo with. MAA can guard the siren, so stick to HWM.

Plague Doctor - HWM- Occult - Antiquarian

PD and Occultist are amazing in the cove in general but also have excellent innate debuff resistance. Antiquarian's Strange Powders camp skill should be bought from the survivalist, then use that + Holy Water on your HWM and he should be fairly safe.

Oh, and never ever bring a Flagellant to the Siren Fight.

Typo in the text under trinket guide
>SPD is the most important stat that will give you a higher chance yo move before yout enemies.

so is crusader worth taking anywhere but ruins? what about in the darkest dungeon?

>when you have no skills regarding the job you want but get it anyways

He's a good stress healer, which will come in handy in the darkest dungeons, especially his camping skill to remove mortality debuffs. However you absolutely need other sources of damage because he is unimpressive damage wise.

He's probably the best stress healer by virtue of not dying to a light breeze like the Jester, but if you don't need Inspiring Cry you don't need the Crusader.

He's good in the Cove to deal with Sodden Crew, but also in general as you can farm stress healing from the Bulwarks.

For this reason he's also very good in the Crimson Court, on a full holy team.

His unholy slayer quality isn't actually that impressive, most regular damage dealers will deal the same or more damage then a Crusader does - I would literally prefer a Pos 2 Vestal to a Crusader when it comes to undead slayer heroes. Holy Lance is good but it's way too limited in application.

He's a shit hero but not shit enough for people to notice.

Anti in rank 1? I was thinking PD, enjoyed using in Cove a lot, but sometimes I think she's too useful in that I don't know what skills to prioritize, I heard stuns are king so pondering both blight grenades/stun/medicine. One of my BHs has +dmg in Cove and Eldritch hater so was thinking of taking him over a HWM unless the combo + damage potential outweighs those bonuses.

>I'm retarded
It's [u]yout[/u] in the sentence above

They should add a shapeshifter enemy who transforms at the start of the fight into any random normal/non-special/non-boss related enemy in the game.

newfag detected

Why not simply have that mob ?

That's kinda redundant isn't it?

If I could do that I'd do a whole lot more.

No? With an enemy like that you could have weird enemy compositions that could otherwise never happen. Like running around the Ruins and a shapeshifter appears with some skeleton buddies, only to transform into a fishman, for example.

Sounds like some real cancer

just go for it, even if it's a low tier sprite, you could work on the sprite little by little between the updates

post em

I bought it last month, during the summer sale.

>Like running around the Ruins and a shapeshifter appears with some skeleton buddies, only to transform into a fishman
Why not just add random additional mashes (like how CC deals with infestation mashes), instead of creating a new enemy and the transformation of a monster to another would probably be a mechanic that's not available in the game at the moment.

Elder/God tier are trinkets that are universally good with essential stats and minimal or no drawback. Great tier are trinkets that have good synergy with specific heroes or safe choices as trinket filler. Decent tier are trinkets that have limited utility but are handy in the one time you need them. Useless tier denote trinkets that are just mediocre/bad or simply outclassed and made obsolete by other trinkets. I'll add a small subtitle under each tier to elaborate about what makes these trinkets belong to that tier.

Personally I believe the Ladle is pretty good on a PD if you don't have the Blasphemous Vial but yes it's probably too niche to be in elder god tier.

Noted, putting it in elder god tier

fix'd, thanks

+hp is pretty useless on most heroes and the increased food consumption is a liability. Martyr's Seal gives +hp and a slew of other strong bonuses for no drawback whatsoever albeit working only on death's door.

Because the dungeons should retain their themes and keep exclusive enemies in said dungeons.

>just lost a Fallegeant who had + Deathblow resistant perk to a bleed out

fucking hell.

>keep exclusive enemies in said dungeons
While I agree with that statement, I'm merely suggesting, if the user wanted random compositions, he could just add additional mashes instead of creating a new enemy and try to implement a monster transformation that is not possible at the moment (closest now is the invitation bug with elusive exit, that swaps to a specific enemy though)

Might be simpler to just rename the tiers what they actually denote instead of using memes.

At least he enjoyed it.

Meeting a Bone Bearer in the weald would be terrifying

What would happen if there's a corpse with a doot and virago?

hell

Shamblers are easy if you aren't a total retard.

>This might actually give some reasons to play dumb damage dealers like Leper rather than stun spamming melees and Flag.
My soloution to this would be to make stress dealers deal less stress, and make damage dealers deal more damage. Front line enemies tend not to be very important, so you always focus down the backlines as soon as possible

add +scouting, +surprise and -stress trinkets to antiquarian.

>ressurection collar that low
>stun stone, x slayer rings, flesh's heart, portrait that low
>hag's ladle that high

Resurrection's Collar is downright complete garbage and should only ever be used to fill up a trinket slot in the early game if you don't happen to have anything better. Falling for the Death's Door meme is suicide. You value prot far more than a tiny percentage of survival which is only useful AFTER you've fucked up. You should never have to aim to land on death's door, but rather prevent it.

Ressurection's collar is the one that gives +30% healing at the cost of bleed chance

How do I choose which skills to bring in a party? I swear they all seem so useful?

Especially I have troubles with the Hellion, I like but I can't understand her best kit.

Help I'm becoming retarded

Tips for fighting veteran siren? My lineup for it will be PD/Occ/BH/Hellion

Hag's Ladle is best in slot for one of the best classes in the game (PD).

Flagellant heals plenty enough, and his main form of damage is his outrageous bleeds. You don't want him to heal himself too much anyway so you can get multiple exsanguinates and redeems off on consecutive turns.

True, but there's never anything quite like healing a leper with a crit heal for 100

If they ever make Darkest Dungeon 2 do you want the old classes to return with new ones added or completely all new classes replacing the old ones?

New classes with trinkets that are refrences to old classes.

Old+New with a new advanced class system once a hero reaches max level, being able to branch out into two, or more, specializations that grant additional skills.

New classes as well as bringing over all the old ones. No reason to cut out classes that people liked, plus I can't imagine it would be too hard for Red Hook if they use the same system.

On this note, what sort of custom class mods do you all like?

>On this note, what sort of custom class mods do you all like?
Good ones.

Cold War or modern era Lovecraft with more scifi and cosmic enemies. Classes that fit the time period but are more or less the same as their DD1 roles.
>HWM - Thug
>Grave Robber - Archeologist
>Vestal - Priest
>Bounty Hunter - Hired Gun
>Houndmaster - PI
>Crusader - Lawman
>Arbalest - Hunter
>Antiquarian - Journalist
>Occultist - Occultist (university student)
>Plague Doctor - Biologist
>Leper - Bouncer
>Jester - Busker (hobo who sings on the street)
>Man at Arms - Sergeant
>Flagellant - Interrogator
>Hellion - Butcher

Being able to 'evolve' your class and upgrade your skills to a number of specializations would also add more depth. More arcane classes would also be interesting, like psychics or "enlightened" humans (blessed/cursed by aliens with special powers that feed off their lifespan/HP).

All that's said, a mana/SP system will also mix things up a lot, for example each character starts with 2 SP; using the basic attack skill builds 1 SP up to 5, and each special skill every class has uses 0-5 SP. This will prevent people from cheesing heals as they will need to build up the SP to stun or heal by attacking the enemy. Some bosses and late game enemies will be able to remove SP from your characters, as will curios adding or subtracting starting SP for a number of battles.

The best ones that I've seen are:
Pit Fighter, Scourge, Enigma, Seer, Warden, Prodigy, Revenant, and Commisar.

I'm trying out the Conqueror but he clearly wasn't playtested, he has a skill that gives +25% prot for an entire fight that can be used multiple times to stack it. Class is cool otherwise, his standard attack can bleed himself while also giving a small damage and accuracy buff.

Desu desu

What are you favourite skins /dadg/?

none because I don't customize expendable pawns

>not having teams of cherished heroes once you've gotten good

dazed

I just noticed the breast, is the plague doctor fe.male?

Any drawfriends here? I'd like to request PD and Hellion as the two girls in pic related.
>Eeeh? Radiant mode?
>Only kids play in Radiant mode!!
>How Lame
>Kya ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

Yes.

In her equiptment/skill/whatever descriptions she has female pronouns.

feeling