/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 4:00 ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/master-recruitment-campaign/

>["Nero Fest ~Colosseum of Victory~"]
Event Period: July 25, 2017 (Tue) 4:00 ~ August 03, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Fight through various Servants and rise to victory in this tournament!
Event Limited Rewards: 5* Nightless Rose CE
Nero Fest Pickup Summon Period - Rated up Servants include:
5* Altera
4* Nero Claudius
3*s Gaius Julius Caesar and Romulus
General info: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20170725.php

>[Nintendo Switch ver. "Fate/EXTELLA" Release Celebration Campaign]
Campaign Period: July 20, 2017 (Thu) 07:00 ~ July 27, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44369

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- [ ! ] Emulation got blocked with the new update (1.2.0)
- Voucher Distribution ended for players that started the game after July 20. If you started playing before, you can claim your SR voucher until the 27th. Pick up ends August 03
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

ONI

Best girl.

Okita!

Guys, I think about not rolling for Scat after all and just save up all for Jeanne Alter.

I wanna HUG Illya!

Post Illya
preferably lewd

Fluffy Servant

SOON

oh phew it's alive again

Illya a qt

Is FSN worth reading? I hated the anime.

You could always do the paid New Years roll if they use the updated one.

Meme list.

Is SF's manga chapter 10 out anywhere or do I have to read the LN?

Nah, read Dies Irae instead.

It's pretty good, but honestly I would read the manga, watch Unlimited Blade Works series, and wait for the Heavens Feel movie. The original anime adaption was awful.

If you like long VNs though go ahead and read it.

KIMI WA

It's pretty good if you're willing to commit over 50 hours to a visual novel and don't mind about four of those being cooking.

>william marshal
>his title was the knight of knights
>called the best knight that ever lived
>isn't in FSN still instead we get a bunch of same face sabers instead
This isn't fair

>four of those being cooking
Will I learn stuff about cooking?

Why is Scat so low on this now? I thought she and Tama Lancers were about on par with each other?

What sort of challenging content can NA expect in the future? I've heard that Camelot is where things get difficult, but are there any other events or singularities like that?

Do you like Heaven's Hole?

Never heard that name

If my phone doesn't arrive within the next 2 days then I am going to have a bad time
At least I've been keeping my login streak

U M U
M
U

Pretty sure she wants to kill me too

You're supposed to do that. Save everything for her and you shall be rewarded.

It's a very good "starter" VN.

anime adaptions are shit, including UBW,

Camelot isn't that hard either as long as you don't use a bunch of random servants with no support or party cohesion.
It will get harder once FGO Part1 is done and they start implementing the challenge quests, pretty much all of those require you to min/max and will be a huge slap in the face for all the idiots saying you can use whoever you want and still clear everything easy.

Scat doesn't have NP gain, which means you can't put damage boosting CEs on her and instead use Kaleidoscope.
Her NP is Quick and not compatible with Merlin, unlike Tamamo's Buster, which is a huge factor.

Camelot is the part of the game that says "You have skills, using them is not recommended. It's mandatory."

I should watch this show

How do I kill Robespierre's ghost in d'Eon's interlude? It has close to a million HP.

Should I bring the Lancer Cus and Hassan and try to use instakill NPs on it?

I'm pretty sure Carmilla loves me dearly and wants to settle down and live into old age with me.

I plan on saving for the Kintoki banner because Martha is my number 1 and I also want Saber alter, but I'm pretty tempted to roll during Nerofest. Nero grew on me during Septem and I don't even have Julius right now. What should I do?

You're supposed to use an instakill, yeah. Either of those will work

No, it's pretty much nothing but disgusting fanservice that makes you erect and turns you into a pedophile

most people cheese it that way yeah

Pretty much, or bring a stall party and whittle it down

You'll probably be aging without her if you allow her to keep murdering qt grills.

Lvl 90 Jannu x2

Should I save up for Okita or Musashi? I can't decide who to blow my load for

>these are 10 year olds

Okita is actually good, so her.

>Check banner schedules
>Merlin release scarcely 1.5 months after knights of round table gacha

Musashi is cuter

I just dug out my old PSP from deep storage. Is it worth playing Fate Extra? I've been playing Fate Extella but wanted to see what Fate Extra had to offer. I'd play CCC, but apparently the project is still in progress and not yet finished.

How long did Japs have to wait for Musashi? I kind of want both.

3rei isn't though.

>Nero grew on me during Septem

You really don't have any standards, do you.

it's like year and half until musashi

How? That's just sad. He once was held captive and forced to fight in tournaments and he defeated 500 knights before being released.
In his first battle he was said to have killed 40 knights.

This guy beat the shit out of everyone and lived till the age of 72 even back during that age. He was a monster.

are you gay?

3rei turning into fanwank instead of even trying remotely to be its own thing was a letdown, hard to stay interested when all the manga seems to do is point to things from other materials and go "look here's a thing from the VN".

Using her during Septem, not the story itself

>says that I shouldn't watch the show
>gives reason why I should watch the show

Okita is the only valid answer

As long as you can stomach the atrocious rock paper scissors pattern-memorization "combat".

Umu or alter saber who should I use for main saber?

If you think thats attractive I have some news for you.
I only find mature women attractive.

For the people who are stockpiling quartz until their waifu/husbando comes out in 4+ months, how do you manage not pulling for better CE's or upping the NP for 3* servants? Did you just reroll until you got some EX luck tier opening 2 summons? It actually seems like you're gimping yourself pretty hard if you didn't do about 40 or so rolls to get a good enough party to remain happy for the rest of the year. Are you spamming the Friend Summoning to max out the good 2* and lucking out with the 3*?

It's okay. If you can't remember which one to use, you can just use a skill instead.

Caster with magic only run, go. EX magic caster, E rank everything else.

I can confirm I had no interest in lolis until the Kuro/Illya pseudo rape scenes. I am now a broken man.

Is this true? How long until Jeanne Alter is out for the English version?

alter for farming and aoe clear
cockroach for hard fights

>still not released in f/go yet

I just want to hug her.

I vaguely remember hearing about that, but have no clue what I'm in for. I really wish I could play CCC for the relevancy to FGO, Extella, and for the extra characters.

PUFFY

VULVA

Why the fuck do berserkers have a low star absorb rating?

like, why the fuck can't I just go mashu-kintoki-herc(orwhatever) and just rape shit?

instead mashu will fucking suck up all the stars like the whore that she is.

>durr just get XX guy with star absorb skill

NO I DONT FUCKIN WANNA USE THE TITTY BITCH

>Kodomo no Jikan comes out
>Called pedoshit, filth, and so on despite there being very little sexual contact, most of it initiated by Rin against Daisuke who doesn't want it.
>Kaleid Liner comes out
>Kuro is a rapist, lots of nudity, gratuitous lesbian sex involving children, including grinding her labia against Illya's leg
>Everyone loves it

Bloody hell.

I'm new to the Fate series so I don't have much desire. I rerolled and managed to get four 5* servants, 3 CE and then three 4* servants and 6 CE.

Saving friend points except the free ones which I pump into CE.

3rei is basically about Miyu's world.

It's obviously going to be the opposite of Illya's world so expect a massive change of tone and pace

user there are thousands "best knights of their time". That's good for him if he's popular in your country but don't expect the rest of the world to know about him.

When is this monk coming out? She does things to my dick.

You'll get loads of 3* Servants once you start actually dumping your FP when Nerofes starts.

And yes, that's exactly why people said to reroll until you get something you are happy with. The gacha rates are fucking abysmall, so being able to do an infinite amount of them until you get a good starting roll is extremely valuable. If you didn't at least get a 5* with some decent CEs you wanted you fucked up big time, personally I wouldn't even bother taking anything other than double 5*s.

Haven't you realized yet, normalfags love loli but only when it's yuri. Same reason why Kanna became so popular as the meme normalfag loli of choice.

Good starting roll + using tickets to appease not rolling.

Its a spinoff, it cannot be "its own" no matter how hard it tries.

I'm no lolicon but I loved Prisma

I'm still rolling tickets for stuff. My targets are all 4 stars, so I don't need to save everything

Season 1 was much more its own thing than 3rei, actually focusing on magical girl stuff and the characters themselves. Spin-offs don't have to constantly try and reenact events or stuff from the original material. Extra was a spin-off too but it was way more original than fucking anything 3rei has to bring to the table, 3rei is literally nothing but fanwank without a single original thought.

Nigger, have 2 crit star generators with your berserker and you're guaranteed to have 100% on all of your 5 cards

There's a difference between spinning off from the original and creating your own story, and becoming a pale imitation of the original that offers nothing new or interesting.

I'm from america though and while you say thousands he is one of if not the most well known knight in history that actually existed. Yet you lot rather have more fictional characters in the fate universe instead.

she comes with camelot update, so like year from now

I AM

yeah but then whos gonna babysit/tank them?

I just want to 3x fragment 2030 and rape shit, it'll be good to assume I'll be using scathach as well, maybe hope some of those wavers in my friends list have a fragment 2030 as I don't have any good supports.

I have Jannu, Emiya, Lancelot, Saber Lily, Elisabeth, Marie and Cu. Is there any way to build a team with synergy out of those?

She comes before that, she's after the Ibaraki event

Best team I could make out of this trash? I would assume Altera, Gilg, Lizard girl, and Marie? Maybe Hans as well?? I don't know who should be front line and who should be back line.

As a reminder everyone without a Buster NP is provisionally higher on this chart prior to the release of Merlin. In particular Scathach, Okita, Jack, Jeanne d'Arc, Nero Bride, Tamamo, Vlad, Drake and a bunch of others will take turns occupying the highest tiers of gameplay.

No.