Please Halp

Busted the window switch and the plug is trash...

Considering using 4 momentary 3 way toggle switches to run the windows. It's a 74 olds.

Does anyone have any idea what wire goes to what or if my 3 way switch idea woukd even work?

My only other option is sourcing a junkyard switch from a newer car and cobling in on here

All windows are down. And its winter. Plase halp

Just duct tape a trash bag over the window and you can match the rest of the shitty olds on the road

consider taking the door moldings off and forcing the windows up.

Nigga, get da multimeter and measure voltages on wires with turn on ignition.
8 of thew shoud be the same, one is different.
And this different you have to short to one of other 8 for each window.

Get one of these

study the way the wiring is configured now and match it in a new switch. wiring is an "in and out" application so just make sure the correct wires go into wither side of the correct switch

Black wire is the ground.
Strip all the wires and twist the ends to make good contacts.
Use pic related to test what goes to where, and wire in switches accordingly.
The best way to connect the wires are spade and butt connectors, soldering and shrink wrapping works well also and can improve on longevity.
Use your creativity to get it to work and be aesthetically pleasing to your specifications

black is not ground in North America, green is. seen more than enough foreigners make that mistake.

It is not even on euro cars...
Car wiring colors are not that obvious in fact.

Black is ground on my 94 Jeep XJ Cherokee. You're thinking of house wiring.

THIS, it's fucking babby-tier electrical, why are people so mystified by it?

Just like said, spade+female connectors are your best bet for longevity if you can't be arsed to solder shit. Just make sure your crimps are solid.

"No"

1 door is broken and wont open :(

Trying to figure out how to get part of the door panel off to open it.

Fucking things are so old and brittle i might just trash all of them and get some diamond plate or fiberglass.

I see. I was wirried i would fuck something uo doing that. Thanks

I got a thick sheet of aluminum about 6"×12" for a switch panel. Gonna have more buttons and knobs than the space shuttle.

And while yall are here if you wire a coil up and put a momentary switch on it does the spark plug throw a spark? Modding my flame thrower kit and can't get spark for some reason...

Yeah get a fucking multimeter and a service manual for you car and check them. Theres no way any of can guess what wires go to what when you didn't tell us the make or model

Just make a taser spark strip m8.

Aesthetics may dissapoint you since I am driving a beater toy. But, i did fibd my box of chicken light :)

#metoo

Oh i'm soldering all of them. But having spade on the back of the box for plug and play wiring. I never have enough switches so I am adding a bunch of spares for later.

I thought about that but i dont wanna fry my care electronics or shock the piss out of myself.

$10 on amazon so i might try it. Maybe a spark plug on both sides of the pipe ran as the tazer prongs? Distance should be about the same. The previous owner put new dual exhaust on it and welded a tripple 1" pipe setup on them. It looks like i have 6 tiny exhaust pipes. Not a big fan since the catch rocks every single time i cut donuts but i dont want to mess it up eaither.

yes, and I assumed that it was the same as car wiring. house wiring in other countries uses the black as ground
>t. former electrical wholesaler

Save old panels.
Felt/fiber glass over them.
Pic is just lame google image result, but its the finished result from a very simple and easy process.
But without that shitty broken panel to use as a base it becomes a pain in the ass.