youtube.com/watch?v=lAKhAQvtYWs
youtube.com/watch?v=nqJPxjPjjJE
youtube.com/watch?v=mvs8dX5BkVo
youtube.com/watch?v=gAmVFuLsQzg
youtube.com/watch?v=5lFP_1Nl9f8
youtube.com/watch?v=JdqT4LaLA8s
youtube.com/watch?v=szHxPRtiYLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's physically impossible for those plushies to not look adorable.

>the weak should fear the stronk

Can't wait for my new order to get here.

>tfw I will never have a complete collection because I missed the first harlequin twingo by a minute

Aw fuck it I'll buy another one to add to the 4 I already have.

Spotted this in my town

Can someone explain the meme to me? Does Veeky Forums like them so much because they look anime?

Nice.

How much should I be paying for a registered one with valid TÜV ? I see all those €150 ones but I'm convinced they wouldn't pass inspection.

if they work then they'll pass the TÜV.
check for rust and stuff etc...
any particular car you're looking at?

Where do you buy these?

The car could run and still fail the roadworthiness test, no ? I mean at €150 there has to be some kind of catch. I've seen one for €99 for christs sake.
I haven't started looking at any particular ones just yet.

unless they're from the rustbelt, they should be fine. They were very common in the western europe, a place where 10 years is too old for a car, hence their ridiculous price.

Rost im Radlauf, Auspuff rost, Verschleißteile, Radlager

There's a checkbox for TÜV so just look for ones that still have TÜV left or even better, look for ones that got it not long ago. If it's still fresh you can almost be certain that it probably will work fine for the next one too.

I saw dozens with TÜV and under 500 bucks.

I'm a newfag here, these shitboxes are everywhere around here. Why is this car a meme?

Because in a new world of angry, over styled car design, the Twingo is happy and simple.

nuTwingo looks happy too

new twingo looks cheeky. twingo 2 was the fucking worst with its appalled granny face

Looks like Merkle lmao

I remember a picture someone posted where, I guess it was a couple, had two Twingos, and a little toy stroller that looked like a Twingo. Anyone have that picture? And anyone have any info on the Twingo stroller?

this one? no idea about the make of the thing though

no prob famalam

Probably sold by Renault themselves. Lots of car manufacturers carry stroller cars or pedal cars in their goodie catalogue.

Yeah, that's the one. I find it amusing that companies made toys based on their cars, it makes them seem even more "meme like".

I'm always baffled by the archives people seem to have around here

twingo with lambo 5lug wheels yo

NANI?!

blyat

>be NA miata driver
>travel through the Stelvio touge in Germany
>there's always this Twingo 3 that follows me and eventually tailgates me
>clearly he wants to race, it's showtime
>do some hektik skids on the hairpins
>it only gets closer
>angry lawnmower noise intensifies
>look to my left
>it passes me
>on the outside
>on the hairpin turn
>and then it flies away, barely able to catch up to him
>this has been going on for weeks now
>tfw

How do I stop this Twingo from bullying me?

maybe you just need to get gud

tough question. it's even harder if he uses the gutter technique

Generally it's sub-300 for a runner with critical rust or in need of some big service job, 500 for a fairly clean low-spec high mileage older car, and around 700 for a clean newer one with some cool options like power windows/mirrors, AC or a sunroof.

See, he wasn't even doing that, I did everything to keep him from the inside, but he passed me on the outside. Are Twingo 3s really that fast?

RR traction and turbo torque, man.

>I mean at €150 there has to be some kind of catch.

I had a 1990 Passat from my grandmom that I had to sell quickly because I didn't have a garage and no other parking spot and while it had TÜV and was also good enough to go through the next one I had to sell it to some fuck for 100 bucks because no one else would buy it. The car didn't deserve it but again, I had no choice because I already received complaints about the car sitting around.

There are most definitely OK cars for that money.

>RR

Figures, it's literally a mini Porsche. M-maybe if I bait him to hit the corners faster he'll spin out?

>spin out
Not unless he pulled the ESC/ABS fuse, but you might be able to get said ESC working against him by cutting power when it detects he's going sideways.

Maybe I should study him first, let him overtake me on purpose and see how he drives, and learn from there. And then mash the winking headlights button, maybe that'll distract him.

Probably would've been better if I had a 240SX, but displacement higher than 2.0L is absolutely haram in Eurabia.

Miata engines had factory turbo variants, and you have the displacement advantage. And if you've got the 1.6 instead of the 1.8, you can easily make it rev higher and mod it for more NA power while still remaining perfectly street legal as it's nearly impossible to detect during regular inspections.

1.6L, and I'll keep this in mind. Thanks.

>you can easily make it rev higher
yeah, but there is no power up there and to have it make power up there is a ton of work and it WILL be noticeable to emissions. Try not living in a communist shithole and maybe you'll be able to have fun

>dude like just move to the other side of the fucking planet bro
You really think we have the funds for something like that?

Die Achsträger nicht zu vergessen. Ab 2001 verzinkt beim c06

are twingos hayai?

>tfw I want a twingo but I also want a kei van

halal?

>key van

that actually looks like a big truck

I don't have an Acty/Twingo mashup pic user.

...yet.
I'm sure this shoop will appear some day.

Working on it as we speak.

Alright, here it is.
My inner autism also lead me to animate the signals for some reason and I even went full autist to do one inbetween frame to simulate that typical bulb light fading and make it seem smoother than just ON/OFF like LEDs

Glorious.

that's to bad you missed the original run, did you not get there in time for one?

I checked out about a minute too late and the harlequin I had in my cart got sold out. I have an original blue plushie, one of every color of the second run, and the new black, white, and harlequin 2.0, but no first gen harlequin.

What is that WWII german camo blanket and where did you get it?

cool

Here is some Twingobeat that I have collected.

Twingo theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=tW9FXx4I3UU
Twingo navigating tight passageways:
youtube.com/watch?v=aq6sE2lEcvU
Courageous overtake against a faster opponent! (gif related):
youtube.com/watch?v=WHZKD5se-ZM
Twingo vs the Truck of Peace:
youtube.com/watch?v=_NsJiooKfgI
Twingo against a crew of bully BMWs:
youtube.com/watch?v=lAKhAQvtYWs
VERY hektik twingo accelerating at INCREDIBLE dorifto speeds:
youtube.com/watch?v=nqJPxjPjjJE
Twingo cruising through the city:
youtube.com/watch?v=mvs8dX5BkVo
Twingo catches on fire:
youtube.com/watch?v=gAmVFuLsQzg
Twingo bullies the BMWs back:
youtube.com/watch?v=5lFP_1Nl9f8
Twingo vs Miata:
youtube.com/watch?v=JdqT4LaLA8s

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=szHxPRtiYLs

Why am I thinking about spending $10k on a 540i when I could import a twingo in 2 weeks for less than $2k?

Found Twingo for 1500$.
Is it worth buying as a fist car?

I'm seriously dissapointed by the lack of Twingo III engine swaps. Does nobody realize putting a Hayabusa engine into a small RR car would be the best idea ever?

Could have 2 or 3 for that money (depending on where you live).

since you brought it up -
ive been looking into buying one factory new (around 11k yurop moneys)
is it worth it? comes with 4 year factory warranty
i currently drive a toyota prius which is very comfy though

Is a dorito powered twingster feasible? My dream car would be a 13-20b powered twingo with pop up headlights that's painted like the panda trueno, it'd be the ultimate meme car.

A rotary should easily be able to fit in the engine bay, but cooling may be a slight concern, as well as the fact that Mazda never built their rotaries for transverse setups.

Trading in a Prius for a Twingo is a bit like getting your dick sucked by a man rather than sucking a dick yourself. It's not as gay, but still pretty gay.

For that price it should be the 16v in good condition. If so, DO IT FAGGOT!

save up a bit and get the GT or don't bother. also haggle the price down, then you have a good deal.

>but cooling may be a slight concern

Just make some holes in the rear sides and slap some fat scoops on with the air intake and cooling airflow pipes on the backside