/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

You Guys are Fucking Retards Edition

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition. You got your answer. Don't ask this question again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sDIkDOtAuoo
youtube.com/watch?v=qBlt_zN-NhE
youtube.com/watch?v=jcZ1Te9-1go
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Conjuration!

Orc thread.

Nice chart of different nords.

no can do

waifus are gay
otps are gay
tesg are gay

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Follower when?

Bosmer Bread

Mudcrab thread.

Dunmer

Test.

Altmer

clearly an orc

Better watch your waifu bud, her jaggy chin look like it could kill somebody

most beautiful dunmer woman that has ever existed after jenassa of course

That's nice I guess, but I did not quote you, nor was that intended for you.

Not to mention the steel piercing hair she's got.

Please put a caution sign on her, we don't want anyone getting hurt around here.

In light of recent events and massive shitposting, here's my trip.
I wasn't aware calling skin pink instead of grey was all it took for massive shitposting against me, which is odd because I specifically tried to avoid using names and identification on Veeky Forums of all places.
But since apparently not praising people as perfection in a single post ruins an entire thread for days, now any shitposting that happens you can see isn't from me.
I eagerly await the future with this, and the lack of actual change from your side.
Any filtering will of course be understood for whatever reasons you may have.
/blog

That's her weapon of last resort. In the even she's forced to take the dick she can always use it to pierce the guy's ballsack.

Now that's weird. Must be the mask, I'm fucking blind.

Took you long enough.

nigga you have been harassing people for months/years by now. You are a shitposter, and your entire post is pure shitposting. You have been shitting on waifus and especially clones since i can remember

Thanks asshole. Congrats on the first positive thing you've done for this thread.

Filtered.

Look, cunt, you've been doing this shit for ages now. It's not because "hurr durr you're supposed to lick the asses of the regulars", it's because your spastic ass does it, and does so only for the purpose of shitposting. You made your bed, now sleep in it. I look forward to you taking down your trip to shitpost me anonymously in the future.

Fucking nice greaves.

That will probably never happen though, since she's your waifu, right? You're not a cuckold, are you?

im concerned that my morrowind pic posting when im around here might get me confused with a troublemaker like you

What is Haar looking at?

Yeah you sure totally are not going to samefag without a trip, like you have done in the past.

You are just like Izzy, but worse because Izzy has the guts the show his face when he shitposts. You are just a Rat. You can't undo the past and you are just one massive piece of cancer, you bring nothing here but drama. Leave. Never return.

Mead?

Daydreaming about the good ole Honningbrew days

Just finished Enderal. Wish the writer(s) didn't rip so much from Mass Effect for the story, but I'm still impressed with other aspects of the writing, like the dialogue. The few characters you met had actual opinions and interesting things to say, and I don't remember hearing a bad voice. Like, the voice acting here is literally better than Skyrim's, and that kind of blows me away. They also seems to understand allusion more than Bethesda's team, and the game was at its best when it got all surreal on you, because the writing behind those moments was surreal in kind.

7/10, it was a fun ride. Kinda wish they would've held it back for another year to fully develop the Undercity and factions quests.

expect some people telling anons to "put your trip back on morrowcuck" but if it's not really you anonymously shitposting then be proud.

I'll always enjoy morrowind posting as long as you don't try funny business or reply too much to haters.

It's fine user it's more about what you say than what you post, though some people might choose to ignore you.

His next target.
After a bunch of lesbians he gonna try something else.

Aylen is standing naked next to him

If you have a trip people will just reply to anonymous shitposter with "put your trip back on."

I wouldn't bother if I were you.

Once I figure out a couple more outfits and stuff for him! Probably.

I like how even in Sovngarde's chanting you can still hear the beating of Lorkhan's heart.

Considering going gay.

Aliinna's bare titties

I like how you can sometimes hear whales in high altitudes of skyrim.

youtube.com/watch?v=sDIkDOtAuoo

No fuck you. We've wanted him to get a trip for at least a year now. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he won't take it off to user shitpost. People will say "put your name back on" to anyone, but it's benign and should just be ignored. Don't try to ruin this for the thread.

i actually remember him even though i havent been around these parts (or elder scrolls modding in general) for like a full year. has he really been at it all htis time with that same dumb looking character? i can understand why people are sick of it by now if so.

>but it's benign and should be ignored
Thanks for evaluating every shitposter ever, now grow a pair or fuck off.

That's a possibility!
His expression doesn't fit.
W..What do you mean?
N...No!
Wew! H...How did you know?

need to get that mod that adds sky whales for full immersion. cant even remember what its called, just that it claims to be lore friendly.

Beasts Of Tamriel

He's probably still thinking of mead

I don't know if he even notices her, looks like his mind is on the mead right now. She could probably be doing more to distract him.

>Tattoos
Trash

>Tattoos
Not trash

Thats a nice tattoo

It's important to try.
Evidently my existence is enough for others to give me an identity I never made, enough that their own created identity causes problems.
Worst that happens is they continue shitposting as if I never existed.

It was obvious

Bet you like sloppy seconds. Get off on it too.

Sure.

>identity I never made
It's amazing how you can delude yourself into believing that you aren't just another avatarfag like everyone else.

I've been here for many years, actually.
Only thing that's changed is slightly better graphics.
Ironically I've been accused of the very same things back then as I am to this day. Just currently it's in larger numbers.

Welcome to the club, but secure tripcodes are for jerks.

>Open inventory, goes fine
>Loot dead person with only 4 mundane items
>UI pops in halfway through then game freezes before it all slides in from left
What causes this? Normally it'd just CTD.

Dunmer

I'm not, but go on and tell us otherwise.
I'm /secure/ in my trip sexuality.

Sssshhhhhhh...

I remember him too I remember seeing that stupid wizard guy but I think even back then he was replying to waifufags.

can't we all just get along and make snowmen?

We actually get along pretty good. We have a big part of /tesg/ whos friends and is nice to each other.

im not even sure what youre being accused of aside from being kind of annoying and
highly attention seeking desu

you should be able to handle a small amount of mockery, if you took it in good fun there wouldnt even be a problem here

>you can still hear the beating of Lorkhan's heart.
Well, it make sense. Lorkhan is Shor, and Sovngarde is Shor's "realm", with his throne empty in his hall.

You don't create an identity, you're given one. It's not up to you who you are, it's up to the people around you. For an example, it's not up to you whether or not you're an asshole, it's the people around you that decide that you are one.

All identities are negotiated with the peers around you, you god damn avatarfag.

>Given an identity

Hmm. This sounds completely wrong.

he stalks and attacks certain regulars every single time hes around. always.

Tell that to cumtears, clonechan, followerfag and anyone else that was given their name by their peers

And nirn is mehrunes dagon's realm of oblivion.

I don't think that's entirely coherent. There's a general accepted idea of what acting like an asshole is like, and an objective side of the term too, so if you act like that you are an asshole, and the one to blame is you.

Name is not all there is to someone's identity. They did the things they did and got a suiting name for whatever it was. They didn't choose to act the way they do because of the name they were given.

it isnt fun when the community youre in in decides youre unlikable, but thats generally a consequence of being actively unpleasant to be around

those who bring a lot of negativity to their posts are going to attract it right back in turn my dude, real life is the same way too.

At worst, the trip does nothing.
At best, it cuts down shitposting.
Nobrainer.
Filters cut out the pretty insults, but it would be better if they weren't there to be filtered in the first place.

That's exactly what he was saying.

>Menhures Dagon represents hope

Crap like this is why the deep lore makes no goddamn sense.

Then you're not given an identity you make one for yourself.

Hope can be deceiving and not always a positive thing.

if you never had shitposted everything would be fine. But you decided to constantly attack people just because you dont *like* how their videogame character looks. You have been doing this for years. Its about a videogame character. Let that sink in.

What about those who try to be cool and pleasant towards those who deserve it yet still keep being shat on by 90% of the thread?

hope to the downtrodden and oppressed that they might be able to spill the blood of their overlords and take over in a bloody revolution, no? seems in keeping with his domain to me

>go up the 7000 steps
>it's only around 700

DAMN IT TODD

and there he goes again, alright m8 was nice taking to you, filtered.

Good, hope it cuts down your shitposting.

>half the thread hidden
dont respond to him anons or you get caught in the crossfire

>Objective side of the term too
No. The world is sadly subjective, but I will agree that there are definite ways to make sure you'll be called an asshole fast.

>They did the things they did and got a suiting name
That was entirely my point.

>solitude is the size of a small city in cyrodiil
>the imperial city is smaller than vivec
>vivec is smaller than a medium sized town on the iliac bay

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>Menhures Dagon represents hope
>Menhures Dagon was made out of hope itself
>Menhures Dagon was made out of hope itself by the Magna Ge
>Menhures Dagon was made out of hope itself by the Magna Ge in a mirror universe

I'm posting a lot more than I usually do so that people see the trip and if they want to filter it they can, instead of bitching that I exist.
Exposure, and all that.

>The world is sadly subjective
I disagree.

>That was entirely my point.
Didn't seem so to me.

You're mostly to blame for your identity. Because you act in a distinctive manner and enforce your particular behaviour you become known as x. Do you disagree with that?

Any good gold sinks or mods that add gold sinks? I have no idea what to do with all this money.

YOU are not the world, user. Subjectiveness can only be found in perception. The definition of real is objectiveness. It will take humanity a few years to realize this, but all in due time.

I'm trying to level in alchemy and it's damn near impossible.

Does using the perks to strengthen one's potions make one level quicker from making potions?

>I disagree.
Then do you deny that individuals interpret the world differently? That they interpret, for example, social interactions differently?

>Didn't seem so to me.
Oh, so you interpreted it differently? Interesting.

You are absolutely responsible for your own actions, and therefore your identity, but it may not be the one you wish for. In the case of the avatarfag, he was denying the charges of him being one. He doesn't get to decide on a whim what he is and isn't.

That read like a word salad. Mind explaining that again?

Uvirith's legacy has a nice ingame weekly goldsink to get ingredients shipped to you.

SKSE64 got an update a few days back, it's 1.7.3 now, check the changelogs.

youtube.com/watch?v=qBlt_zN-NhE
WHAT AM I GONE DO WIT ALL DIS HERE MONEY

Yes, the skill experience that you gain is mostly determined by the value of your potions. Try using the Giant's Toe trick (assuming it still works) to level up your Alchemy faster.

youtube.com/watch?v=jcZ1Te9-1go

I'm such a cuckhold